Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore was set up in the year 1999 by the Islamic Academy of Education, likewise acclaimed with YMC Mangalore. Yenepoya Medical College is subsidiary to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and perceived by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
Established in 2008, Yenepoya University is the main private esteemed to be a college in the locale of Dakshin Kannada (South Kannada). The organization is known for its social duty through leading free clinical, eye and dental camps, in the network. The organization offers distinctive control courses in the field of medication.
Yenepoya University offers undergrad and postgraduate level courses in Medical, Dental, and Nursing. The Yenepoya University affirmations depend on the NEET results and legitimacy scores in 10+2 from perceived board.
In the article, We are going to share all the basic insights concerning Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cut-off, Result, Counselling, Contact Details and so forth.
|Institute Name||Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore|
|Popular Name||Yenepoya Medical College, YMC Mangalore|
|Affiliated||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India|
|Courses offered||· MBBS
· MD, MS, M.ch,
· PG Diploma
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Facilities
Yenepoya University Facilities
Yenepoya giving the best facilities to their students particularly dealing with the students who think that its hard to adapt up to the weights of expert College life and solid and quiet condition for study.
- Sports Complex
- Hospital/Medical Facilities
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Courses Offered
Yenepoya University has different divisions and focuses which are dental, clinical, nursing, physiotherapy, drug store, and research focus. Yenepoya University, formally Yenepoya, is an establishment of advanced education esteemed to be college situated in Mangalore, Karnataka, India. Built-up in 2009. College is affirmed by college awards commission UGC and the service of human asset advancement. the college offers different sorts of clinical courses at Undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctoral level projects.
|MBBS||4.6+ 1 year Internship|
|MD – General Medicine||3 years|
|MS – ENT||3 years|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genitor-Urinary Surgery||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||3 years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 years|
|M.Ch – Surgical Oncology||3 years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3 years|
|MD – Psychiatry||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||3 years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3 years|
|MD – Microbiology||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||3 years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||2 year|
|PG Diploma||2 year|
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Admission process
Yenepoya University is an esteemed college which was built up in 2008, arranged in Mangalore, Karnataka. The college is perceived by the University Grants Commission (UGC), and Ministry of Human Resource Development. The college offers a wide scope of Medical courses at UG, PG and Doctoral level.
- Applicants looking for confirmation in MBBS and BDS program need to show up in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) led by the CBSE according to the standards of Supreme court.
- Competitor need to get affirmation for the course of MBBS and BDS program student need to show up in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) test led the focal board auxiliary instruction (CBSE).
- up-and-comer wish to take a confirmation structure course of MD and MS program need to show up in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test(NEET-PG) test led by the focal board auxiliary instruction (CBSE).
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Age Criteria
Hopefuls ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of affirmation or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December.
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate stamps in PCB/Biotech consolidated.
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Scholarships
The scholarships perceive legitimacy and ability of students. College may offer a grant to a meriting applicant under the accompanying classifications.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the monetarily more fragile areas may request expense concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based grants are likewise granted by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
College is given a different sort of scholarship. Who are the exemplary student they can get a grant from the college the executives and college likewise give a rule for the student to get an advance from the bank? many nationalized and the private bank accommodates instruction loan.
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Eligibility Criteria
- Admission to MBBS and BDS up-and-comer can need to finish the twelfth level with at least half stamps in any perceived college passed student can ready to apply for this MBBS and BDS course. merit rundown ought to be readied dependent based on marks NEET test direct the focal board auxiliary training.
- Admission to MD, MS, and MDS. the Students wish to apply for MD and Ms program need to have an MBBS degree from any MCI perceived organization/college and ought to have finished the one-year temporary job and affirmed with the state clinical board/Indian/college is mandatory. Candidate needs to get a confirmation MD and MS program .must need to show up in NEET examination. Exam direct the NBE.
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore FEE structure:
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore UG Fees
|Fees For Government Seats|
|Particular||Fee per annum|
|Uni Reg Fee||75,000/-|
|Fee For Private Seats|
|Total Fee||16 LAKHS/-(AIQ)|
|Hostel charges for girls||1,60,000/-|
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore PG Fees
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|MD General Medicine||6,00,000/-||6,00,000/-||6,00,000/-|
|MS General surgery||5,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||5,00,000/-|
|MD Pulmonary Medicine||5,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||5,00,000/-|
|NRI||1 year||2 year||3 year|
|MD General Medicine||150,000/-||100,000/-||100,000/-|
|MS General surgery||150,000/-||100,000/-||100,000/-|
|MD Pulmonary Medicine||–||–||–|
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Cut OFF
Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these Cutoff scores. Applicants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for different courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Students are required to get least qualifying percentile stamps in NEET 2020 placement test so as to meet all requirements for additional affirmation procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks equal to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state directing procedure.
- Students who have a place with UR class are required to score comparable to at any rate 50thpercentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Important Dates
Candidates can apply application for Online and Offline both mode Students wish to apply online at that point visit our college official site and fill the all required and address data in an application structure with connected the necessary archives also. Candidates can enrol themselves by presenting the assessment charge Rs.1000/ – through interest draft.
|NEET UG App.||08th Feb – 12th Mar 2020|
|NEET UG Exam||06th May 2020|
|NEET PG App.||26th Sep – 27th Nov 2019|
|NEET PG Exam||07th Jan 2020|
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Placements
Placements is quite well and dynamic the college position is not too bad .a large portion of social insurance and think-tank visits for these grounds. practically all students are got a position for this university. Providing a temporary job office for different kinds of organizations for all the branches. numerous human services organizations are visiting the college to give entry-level positions and furthermore get an opportunity to prompt pre-placement offers. Intelligent and furthermore meriting students get set in top organizations or emergency clinics or nursing homes, and so on. There are around 80 to 90% of students got a situation from each branch.
Top Recruiting Companies
- HEALTH O
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who is qualified to take the NEET-PG?
A. Students who have MBBS degree or Provisional Pass Certificate perceived according to the Placements s of the Indian Medical Council and have lasting/temporary enlistment testament of MBBS capability gave by the MCI and the individuals who have finished an entry-level position or the individuals who are hoping to finish it by March 31 are qualified to take the assessment.
Q. What is the test group for NEET-PG?
A. NEET-PG is directed as a PC based test. Be that as it may, it can’t be based. The student will see inquiries on the PC screen and should reply by choosing the appropriate response from the alternatives given on the screen.
Q. What is the span and No. of inquiries of the test?
Answer. The term to finish the test is of 3 hours and will be led in a solitary meeting. There will be just one area comprising of 240 inquiries.
Q. Do I need to answer to a specific community so as to take an interest in the advising procedure of NEET PG 2020?
Answer: The entire directing procedure (enrolment, decision filling and decision locking) is totally on the web. Students can take an interest in the NEET PG advising 2020 from wherever as accommodation where they approach a decent web association.
Q. If I have committed any error while enlisting for NEET-PG, would I be able to make changes later to amend?
Indeed, If you have committed errors to your application information, sign in to the NEET-PG enlistment and planning site NBE site and select “Alter Profile” to make changes to your own subtleties. All the data can be altered aside from the name and surname. The capacity to alter application profile and application subtleties will be accessible until the finish of the enlistment window.
Q. Is there any possibility of Medical seat with NEET score of 450 right now?
Answer: The accessibility of seats into the College exclusively relies on the NEET Cutoff score. Contingent on the number of students applied for the test and the perception of the outcomes, it very well may be said that scoring 450 will make an extraordinary possibility for the College.
Q. What does Free Exit for NEET advising cycle one mean?
Answer: The Free exit in NEET Counselling 2020 implies that if an applicant is allocated a seat in the cycle 1 of NEET 2020 directing however don’t report/join the assigned College then s/he won’t be punished and will be qualified to take an interest in the following round of guiding.