if you are preparing for the Viteee exams in order to seek your admission ahead in the VIT University then it is obvious to guess that you must fill the Viteee application form in order to apply for this particular examination.
We have already got entered into the year 2019 and the date of Viteee exam is approaching near gradually, thus you must make yourself aware with all the relevant dates of Viteee examination, such as the date of application form, date of VIT admit card, date of exams etc.
So, if you are looking for all these days then you have arrived at the correct article as in this article we are going to discuss the same topic.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
Important Dates for VITEEE Application Form
There are several dates which should be kept into consideration by all the students who are looking forward to take the Viteee examination. Keeping it in our consideration we are here providing those students with the dates of exam application form below which should be kept in their mind.
- Commencement Date of offline and the online exam applications form- 28th October 2018
- Date by which the students can fill their exam application forms- 28th February 2019.
These two are the significant dates which should be kept in the notice of every students fo fill the Viteee exam application form. No students will be allowed to take their exams without filling the application form.
VITEEE Application Form- Documents Required Form Filling
Filling the Viteee application form is a systematic procedure, which needs to be fullfiled by every student in the same order.
Students will need the several kinds of documents which will be necessary to fill the Vit application form 2019. Here below we are listing down all those documents which should be there with the students so that they can fill their exam application forms.
The application form can be filled by two ways which are the online and the offline modes. Here we are listing the documents required in both the modes. Documents required in the online Viteee exam form filling procedure.
- All the academics proofs of the candidates which are mandatory to be eligible for the Viteee exam.
- A passport size photo of the candidate in the scanned format with the minimum size of 10Kb and maximum of 200Kb.
- Further the scanned digital signature of the candidate would also be required.
- The full fledge correspondence address of the candidate for the communication purposes.
- Documents Required in the Offline Form Filling Procedure
- The form will be filled by using the black ball pen as per the directed instructions and further the pencil would be required to shade the circles in the form.
- A decent and the recent passport size photo which must not have been attested.
- The correspondence address of the candidate for the communication purposes.
How to Fill VITEEE 2019 Application Form
Well as we have already discussed about the relevant dates of filling the application form for the Viteee examination, and we have also discussed the required documents to fill this form. Now the next important task is the way that how the form should actually be filled.
If you are also wondering about the same thing then here below we are providing you with the fully detailed guide, by which you can fill the examination form.
- First of all get at the official website of the Viteee and there you will see the exam registration option.
- Click on it and then you will be redirected to the separate exam form filling window.
- Click on the new user registration and then you will see the several fields such as your name, date of birth, mobile number, email id etc.
- Fill all the fields as per the required information and then submit it.
- Now a confirmation mail will be sent to the mentioned registered email id.
- It will be the password confirmation link which you need to confirm by going to your email inbox.
- Once you confirm the password then you will be issued another mail with the username and the password as well.
- Now you need to login again to the website using those login details.
- After the successfully logged in you will be require to provide all the exams relevant information in the further steps.
- Once you fill all the form with the required information then you need to make the payment for the final submission of the form.
- Make the payment using your debit/credit card and then your form would be finally submitted.
So, this is how you can easily fill the Vit application form and it is requested that choose the email id and the mobile number carefully, as both of these would not be available to make any kinds of changes into them.
How to Fill VITEEE 2019 Application Form
As we have discussed above in the section that there are two ways of filling the application form for the Viteee exam, which are the online and the offline modes.
If you are willing to apply for the examination using the offline mode then here is how you can do it.
- First of all you need to get the prospectus of the VIT University.
- The prospects can be obtained from some several registered post offices which you can check at the website of the University.
- After getting the prospectus you will need to fill the whole form.
- The form will be then dispatched to the examination department of the Viteee.
Here students will be required to pay the Viteee application fee using the demand draft to the name of the University.
Documents to Preservation After VITEEE 2019 Application Form Submission
Once you have applied for the Viteee examination then you would be having certain documents with you. These documents are the proof that you have applied for this examination, and thus you would need to preserve these documents unless you appear in the examination.
Here below we are listing down the names of those documents.
- The Application form number for the Viteee 2019 examination must be kept in the safe custody.
- Once the candidate is issued with the admit card then it must be preserved for appearing in the examination.
- There may be some other documents which may have been used in the application form and those documents should also be preserved by the candidate.
How to Check VITEEE Application Status
After you have filled your examination form for the Viteee exam, then you can check the status of your form, that whether the form has been accepted by the examination department or not.
This is how you can check your own application status.
- Go to Google search engine and there visit the official website of the University.
- Once you arrive at the official website then there you will see the section as “VITEEE 2019 application status”.
- Click on that link and provide your application form number.
Now just submit the request and then you would be able to see the status of your application form.
VITEEE 2019 Form Correction Window
Well, if you have filled and submitted your Viteee exam form, and now if you want to make some changes in your form then fortunately you can do it. VIT University has provided its students with the facility of making the desired correction into their form.
You can make the correction in your application form by 28th February 2019, which is also the Viteee application last date.