Admit card is the significant document for all those students who are going to appear in the Viteee exam as without it the students can’t be allowed to take the exam. If you preparing for the Viteee exam then it is obvious to guess that you are also going to need the admit card of the VIT University in order to appear for the entrance exam of the University.
So, if you are also looking for the VIT admit card 2019 then you are going through the correct article. Here in this article, we are going to discuss about the various aspects of the Viteee exams admit card, and we would also provide you with the guide by which you can easily download the admit card of the VIT University.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
VITEEE Admit Card 2019 Highlights
There are certain aspects or the highlights of the Viteee admit card which should be kept in mind by every students. These aspects or highlights will enable the students to know more about the admit card and exams relevant guidelines.
Here below we are listing down some of the major highlights about the Viteee admit card.
- The admit card will be available at the official website of the University before the few days of the exams.
- There is no provision of sending the admit card by the offiline modes such as by posts thus students are required to download their admit card on their own.
- There is a procedure called the slot booking which is done after the registration of exams and in the slot booking the students can make changes in the information of the admit card by providing some other information, which were not provided in the exam registration form or the candidate may be interested in making some modifications to them.
- The students who fail to follow the procedure of slot booking then the admit card for those candidates will be based on the information provided by them in the exam registration form.
VITEEE Exam Centres
The other reason which makes the admit card as the very significant document is the imprinted examination centre in the admit card. Yes its only the admit card where the examination centre is mentioned for the concerned student.
Examination centre is the place where the candidate is required to appear in the examination, which could be the same campus building or anywhere else.
Viteee exan centre can be known by the students by downloading the admit card, and then the candidates will be required to visit the examination centre on the day of the exam.
How to Download VITEEE Admit Card 2019
So far we have discussed about the significance of the admit card, now the next thing which the candidates need to know is the way by which they can download their admit card.
Here below we are providing you the step by step procedure by which you can download the admit card.
- First of all go to your Google search engine and there type the URL for the official website of the VIT University which is www.vit.ac.in
- Once you reach at the home page of the website you will see the section as “VITEEE Admit Card”
- Click on that and you will be redirected to the admit card window.
- It is the online test booking window where you need to book your test slot.
- Once you book your slot and submit it then your admit card would be displayed.
- Now you can easily download this admit card.
Your admit card would be imprinted with all the exam relevant basic information and you would be required to take the admit card with you while appearing in the Viteee examination.
Details on VITEEE Admit Card 2019
We have already discussed that the admit card is the mandatory document to be had by every such student who is going to appear in the Viteee exam 2019.
If you have downloaded your admit then it would be containing the following details.
- Name of the student who has applied for the exam.
- Father name of the student.
- Exam centre name with the proper address.
- Roll number of the student.
- Name of the course for which admit card is applicable.
- Examination date and the application number of the exam.
Issues in Downloading Admit Card
Sometimes students may face the several kinds of issues while downloading their VIT Vellore admit card due to which the students get panic.
The majority of those issues can be fixed easily by the students themselves, and here we are listing those issues which may be encountered by the students while downloading their admit cards.
- Application form for the exam might be incomplete due to which the admit card has been revoked.
- There might be some discrepancies in the slot booking information and the exam registration information.
- If you have a slow Internet then also admit card might not be displayed.
- If you have provided the wrong exam registration details or you have forgotten your login details.
Well, if the application form is incomplete then the candidates would be required to provide the full information to the examination department of the University, so that those details can be updated on the admit card.
On the other hand if there are some discrepancies between the slot booking and the exam registration details then candidate would be required to provide the valid proof so that the discrepancies can be removed.
If you have forgotten your login details then you can easily recover them by clicking on the forgotten password. Once you recover the login details then you can easily login and download the admit card.
How to Retrieve Application Number and Password
In the admit card section you will see the forgot application number link.
- Click on it and then you will be redirected to the new window.
- There you would be asked to provide your date of birth, name, email id and the registered mobile number.
- Submit all these information as asked and then you would be able to retrieve your application number along with the password.
VITEEE Exam Day Instructions
Well, as you have downloaded your admit card and you are all set to take your Viteee exams, but before that there are some instructions which should be kept in your mind. Here below we are listing them for you in an order.
- Candidates are advised to be present at the examination centre on the reported time as has been mentioned on the admit card.
- Before appearing in the examination the candidates would be required to register themselves at the registration counter of the examination centre and from there they will be issued the e admit card alone with the valid proof of id.
- Candidate wouldn’t be allowed to take any kind of printed or text material with them in the examination hall.
- Carrying the mobile phone or any other electronic or digital devices are also restricted from carrying into the examination centre.
- The duration of the exam is 2 and half hour and before this timing no candidate would be allowed to leave the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised to check their computer devices before attending the exam that whether the computer device is in working well.
Documents Required at the Examination Centre
There are certain documents which are required to be taken by the students at the examination centre during the day of the exams, so that the students can be easily verified and allowed to take the examination.
Here below we are attaching the names of those documents for the concern of the students.
- A Xerox of the Viteee exam application form so that the application can be verified.
- Identity card of the student which has been issued by the school or college.
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- XIIth standard board admit card with the attached photo.