VIT University is an engineering deemed University which is located in the Southern Indian region of Vellore. It is formally known as the Vellore Institute of Technology and undoubtedly one of the most sought engineering Universities, in the south Indian by the engineering aspirants.
VITEEE is the entrance exam of the VIT University, which is conducted every year for the purpose of granting the admission to the students and the students who qualify the exam are granted the admissions on the basis of their rank and the counselling session.
The counselling session of the VIT University is conducted with the students, who qualify the exam with the minimum possible rank for the admission purpose. In the counselling session the University makes communication to the students, with a view to assist them in choosing the best college as per the rank obtained in the VITEEE exam.
Here in this article we are going to discuss the VITEEE Counselling session in the detailed manner, so that the student can understand it in the simplest manner.
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Centre
The counselling of the students is conducted from the University once the candidates qualify the exam with the minimum possible all India rank in the VITEEE exam.
Here below we are providing you with the step by step guide to apply for the VITEEE counselling session.
Candidate needs to register themselves at the official website of the VIT University.
- Once the candidates are requested for the counselling session then they will be informed about the counselling session on their registered mobile numbers.
- Candidates will be informed about their counselling centres via SMS and the email mode.
- Candidates need to visit the counselling centre in order to attain the counselling session of the Viteee.
Documents Required at Counselling
There are certain documents which will be needed to carry by the students at their VITEEE counselling 2019 centres, in order to be able to attain the counselling.
Here below we are attaching the list of documents for the concern of the students.
- Viteee exam 2019 electronic admit card along with the xerox of the mark-sheet or the Internet result copy.
- Candidates will need to carry the high school mark-sheet in order to prove the authenticity of the date of birth.
- Further candidates are also required to take the copy of the qualified exams before the Viteee exam.
- SC/ST students will need to carry their community certificates.
- Candidate who belong to the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Mizoram, Nagaland,Sikkim, Tripura etc. Will need to carry their native certificates.
- Candidate will also be required to take the demand draft for the University fee and the hostel fee at the time of counselling session.
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Schedule Phase 1
The counselling session of the Viteee has been divided between 2 phases, which is also known as the VIT counselling dates. Here below we are providing you with the phase 1 counselling session.
|Date of the Session||Time||Session||Rank From||Rank To|
|May’s Second Week||8:30 AM||1||1||3000|
|May’s Second Week||11:00 AM||2||3001||6000|
|May’s Second Week||1:00 PM||3||6001||8000|
|May’s Second Week||8:30 AM||1||8001||10000|
|May’s Second Week||11:00 AM||2||10001||12000|
|May’s Second Week||1:00 PM||3||12001||14000|
|May’s Second Week||8:30 AM||1||14001||16000|
|May’s Second Week||11:00 AM||2||16001||18000|
|May’s Second Week||11:00PM||3||180001||20000|
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Schedule Phase II
As we have discussed above that there are 2 phases of the VITEEE counselling session, in which students will be required to attend their counselling session and know their VIT counselling seat status
Here below we are attaching the second session of the University’s counselling.
|Date of Session||Timing||Session||Rank From||Rank To|
|May’s Third Week||8:30 AM||1||20001||22000|
|May’s Third Week||11:00 AM||2||22001||25000|
|May’s Third Week||1:00 PM||3||25001||28000|
|May’s Third Week||8:30 AM||1||28001||34000|
|May’s Third Week||11:00 AM||2||34001||40000|
|May’s Third Week||1:00 PM||3||40001||46000|
|May’s Third Week||8:30 AM||1||46001||52000|
|May’s Third Week||11:00 AM||2||52001||58000|
|May’s Third Week||1:00 PM||3||58001||64000|
|May’s Third Week||8:30 AM||1||64001||70000|
|May’s Third Week||11:00 AM||2||70001||76000|
|May’s Third Week||1:00 PM||3||76001||82000|
|May’s Third Week||8:30 AM||1||82001||88000|
|May’s Third Week||11:00 AM||2||88001||94000|
|May’s Third Week||1:00 PM||3||94001||99000|
VITEEE Counselling 2019 Process
Well, the counselling session of the Viteee is basically a communication session from the University and it is a mandatory part of the admission process. The candidates who qualify the Viteee exam with the minimum rank are eligible to apply for the counselling session by the official website of the VIT University.
In the counselling session each student is assessed in the context of the rank, which has been obtained by such candidate in the VITEEE exam and then know the VIT counselling status
Further the academics performance of the candidate is also checked and then on the basis of it each student is suggested with the best possible colleges, where they can take their admission and study the desired engineering program.
In the counselling session students can also raise their query regarding their future prospective of studying from the concerned colleges of engineering.You can check the complete process of applying for the Vit counselling in the above section of the article.
The counselling session will make you aware with the VIT counselling seat status as well.
Instructions for VITEEE Counselling Centre
All the students who are looking forward to attend the VITEEE counselling session are advised to keep some of the certain points into their mind, and then accordingly they should be visiting the counselling centres.
Here we are listing down the major instructions for the students.
- Candidate must report at the correct time of counselling session.
- Candidate need to carry their admit card and the copy of result at the counselling centres.
- The identity of the candidate will be checked as per the rank scored and then candidate will need to provide the digital signature.
- In the counselling session candidates will be provided with the information of the numbers of branches available under the University.
- Candidates will need to provide their choice for the seat and then the grant of the seat will be considered as per the rank scored.
- If any candidate doesn’t attend the counselling session then the seat of the
candidate will be allotted to the next candidate.
Documents Required for VITEEE 2019 Counselling
There are the two types of documents which you will need in the context of VITEEE counselling. First to apply for the counselling session and then second the documents, which you will need to carry with you at the counselling centres.
Here below we are listing the documents that you will need to have in order to apply for the VITEEE counselling.
- Candidate must have qualified the VITEEE exam with the rank which is eligible to apply for the counselling session.
- Next the candidates will need to have the certain documents such as the copy of the result, admit card of the exam, 10th mark-sheet as a date of birth proof.
- Once all of these documents are verified then candidate will be allocated with the schedule of the counselling session.
VITEEE 2019 Seat Allotment
Well the allotment of the VITEEE seat is depending upon the total seats in VIT 2019. The candidates are allotted their favourites seats, as per the rank scored by them and the students who score the top rank will be having the option of choosing their desired ranks.
There is nothing to do here from the student’s perspective as it is purely the matter of seats availability and the candidates with the top ranks who want to choose the concerned seat.
If you want to make sure that you don’t miss out on your dream VITEEE seat then make sure you work hard enough to make your dreams come true. You will be provided with the full information about the availability of the seats, once you attend the counselling session of the VIT University.