VIT which is formally known as the Vishwakarma Institute of Technology is one of the well recognized engineering institutions in the city of Pune and state of Maharashtra. The institution is well famous due to its autonomous status in the engineering domain, and is sought by the vast numbers of the students from India and overseas.
It was established in the year of 1983 and since then it has been offering the decent standard of engineering educations along with the world class study infrastructure. It is affiliated from the Savitribai Phule University, and holds the NAAC and the NBA accreditation in the engineering education.
So, if you are planning to study any of your desired engineering course from the VIT engineering Institution, then we urge you to go through this of our article.
In this article we are going to provide you the list of various kinds of engineering courses offered by this Institute along with the fee structures, so that you can get some idea about the engineering programs of the institution.
Courses Provided by the VIT Institution
VIT Institute is one of the best private engineering Universities, which are famous for the engineering programs in the Pune. VIT Institute is basically a private engineering Institute, where you can find the plenty of the engineering courses in its offerings list.
If you are looking forward to study the engineering program from the Institute, then below we are providing you the list of engineering courses from the VIT Institute.
Graduate Engineering Domain Courses
- Bachelor of Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering etc
- Postgraduate Engineering Domain Courses
Master of Technology in all the streams of engineering just like the bachelor degrees in the above section.
VIT Institute is known for the engineering education and hence from this Institute you can avail almost all kinds of engineering programs in the bachelor, masters and the p.hd streams. You can opt any of the above mentioned courses and seek admission into the Institute.
Admission Eligibility Criteria in the VIT Institute Pune for the Indian Students
We all have to go through the eligibility criteria of the VIT Institute in order to secure our admission into the Institute. The admission eligibility criteria is the overall eligibility criteria of the Institute, which has to be fullfiled by the students who are seeking admission into the Institute.
Below we are providing you the admission eligibility criteria of the Institute for the Indian students.
- Candidate must be of the 18 years of age and an Indian nationality student.
The candidate must have passed the 10+2 standard exam in the subjects of the physics, chemistry and mathmatics.
- The engineering aspirants will be require to gi through and qualify the mandatory exam of the JEE Mains.
- Further the Engineering admission in the Institute is subject to the common entrance test and hence only the qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the exam.
- Admission Eligibility Criteria of VIT Institute for the International/Foreign Students
If you are a non Indian national student and are aspiring to take admission into the VIT Institute then you need to qualify some additional eligibility criteria of the Institute.
Here below we are providing you those criteria for the international and the non Indian resident students.
- Candidate must have spent the 12 years of studies in the subjects of the physics,chemistry and mathmatics and the medium of the study must be english.
- Candidate will be required to provide the attested copies of the passport and Visa.
- Candidate will also be required to provide the equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the VIT Institute.
- Further in order to get admission into the engineering program of the Institute the foreign candidates would also be required to appear in the JEE Mains or the CET entrance exam.
- The admission process of the foreign candidate would also go through the counselling session.
Admission Process in the VIT Institute
In the above section we have discussed the overall admission eligibility criteria of the VIT Institute for the students who are seeking the admission into this Institute.
Now here we would basically talk about the admission process of the Institute, which has to be followed by the concerned student who is seeking admission into the particular course of the Institute.
Undergraduate Admission Process of the VIT Institute
If you are looking forward to seek admission into the undergraduates programs of the Institute then you have to follow the below mentioned admission process of the Institute.
- Undergraduate Course in Bachelor’s Engineering Stream- B.Tech in all the other streamsIn order to
- take admission in the B.Tech program of the Institute the candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam from the recognised board of studies.
- The admission in the B.Tech program of the Institute is granted only to those students who have qualified the JEE Mains exam and the common entrance test as well.
- Further the undergraduate admissions in the VIT Institute is granted to the students only after the counselling session of the Institute.
- Postgraduate Admission Process is the VIT Institute
Well if you are looking forward to seek admission into the postgraduate programs of the VIT Institute then you are required to follow the below mentioned procedure.
- The candidate must have passed the bachelor’s degree program in the relevant stream of engineering.
- Candidate needs to have qualified either the GATE exam or the common entrance test of the Institute.
If you are seeking admission into the master of computer application program of the Institute, then you must have qualified the exam of common entrance test with the decent passing marks.
How to get Admit care of VIT Institute
Admit card is a very significant document from the exams point of view as it is the mandatory document which has to be taken along by the student in the examination centre.
The admit card contains the relevant details about the candidate such as the name of the exam, mode of the exam,exam centre name etc.
The admit card is mandatory to be had by the examinee as without it the candidate can’t be allowed in the examination centre. So, here below we are providing you the full step by step procedure, by which you can easily download the admit card of the VIT Institute.
- Go the Google search engine of your web browser and there type the URL of the official website of the VIT Institute.
- You will reach the home page of the Institute and there at the home page you will see admit card section.
- Click on the admit card section and you will be redirected at the admit card home page.
- There you need to provide the exam registration details correctly.
- After the submission of the correct registration details the admit card of the candidate will be displayed.
- Now finally from there you can download or print the admit card.
You will need to take this admit card with you in the examination centre as it will prove the accuracy of your examination credentials, and only after that you will be allowed to take the exam.
Fee Structure of the VIT Institute
We can see that you are going through this of our article as you have made up your mind to take admission into the VIT Institute and study the desired course. Before you go ahead and take the admission into the Institute, we urge you to make yourself aware with the fee structure of the Institute.
The fee structure of the Institute will make you aware about the funds that you are going to need to invest in your studies.
Here below for your concern we are providing you the fee structures of the VIT Institute for the various programs.
|NAME OF THE COURSE||DURATION OF THE COURSE||FEE STRUCTURE OF THE INSTITUTE|
|Bachelor of Technology||4 Years||490908 Full Fee|
|Master of Technology||2 Years Program||229090 Full Fee|
|Master of Computer Application||2 Years of Program||362787 Full Fee|
Facilities Provided by the VIT Institute
A student needs various kinds of basic facilities in the course of his/her studies and these facilities are necessary, so that the education process for the student can be made as easy as possible as without the basic facilities the student may face many kinds of discomforts.
In the VIT Institute’s study campus the students are provided all kinds of basic facilities which are essential in the course of their studies. Here below we are listing down those facilities which you will get in the Institute.
- Hostel and the mess facilities to make sure students don’t have to go out either to stay or for the supplies of food purposes.
- Internet and the library facilities so that students can upgrade their level of knowledge from time to time.
- Medical facilities for the special care of the students.
- Gym and the sports ground facilities for the wilfully students.
- The spacious lecture halls so that every student can get the desired space of studies.
- Separate hostel facilities for both the male and the female students.
These are the basic facilities which you are going to witness in the VIT Pune Institute. There are other facilities as well from the Institute which can be noticed once you visit the campus of the Institute.
Scholarship Provided by the VIT Institute
If you are willing to study the engineering or any other program from the VIT Institute, but your budget doesn’t allow you to pursue your dreams, then the scholarship program of the VIT Institute can help you the offering hands.
VIT Institute offers the scholarship programs to the students who have shown their potential in their academics and have also performed well in the VITEEE exams.
The VIT Institute basically offers the scholarship program on the basis of rank, which has been secured by the students in the VITEEE and the academic exams.
Here below we are providing you the full scholarship program of the Institute.
- Students who have topper their respective state or the central board exams- The such students are eligible to avail the 100 waiver in their tuition fee as the scholarship assistance
- Students who have scored 1 to 50 ranks in the VITEEE exam- The students who have scored any rank from the rank 1 to 50 are eligible to avail the 75% tuition fee waiver as the scholarship assistance.
- Students who have scored 51 to 100 ranks in the VITEEE Exam- Those students are eligible to avail the 50% tuition fee waiver as the scholarship assistance from the Institute.
- Students who have scored rank from 101 to the 1000 in the VITEEE Exams- Students with any rank from 101 to 1000 are eligible to avail the 25% tuition fee waiver as the scholarship assistance from the Institute.
So, this is the complete scholarship assistance from the VIT Institute and as you can see the scholarship program is only extended to the rank holders of the VITEEE exams and the toppers of their academics studies.
You can apply for the scholarship program of the Institute if you fall in any of the above mentioned categories of the students.
Counselling and Important Announcements by the VIT Institute
Counselling is the significant session of the Institute where the Institute conducts the communication sessions to the students who are willing to take admission into the Institute and the students who are already studying within the Institute.
We advise to all the candidates to undertake the counselling session of the VIT Institute, since there the students can raise all kinds of questions to the officials of the Institute regarding the admission, and seek the scope of concerned course in the context of future prospective for the student.
The counselling is the mandatory session of the Institute, which is conducted by the Institute before the admission process to make the relevant communication to the students.
Here below we are providing you the contact details of the VIT Institute, where you can reach the officials of the Institute.
Phone- 91 – 20 – 2420 2180