TS Misra Medical College And Hospital Lucknow otherwise called TSMMC Lucknow that was established in the year 2016. This clinical school considered one of the most up to date clinical universities which situated in Cipet Rd, Lucknow territory of Uttar Pradesh India. TSM Medical College 2020 is associated with Dr Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow and it is endorsed by Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow offers the different undergrad and postgraduate level course to all understudies. Affirmations are likewise accessible for NRI Students. The grounds are acceptable and spread over a rambling green field in a contamination-free and sound condition.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
It was established in the year 2015. It is subsidiary to Dr Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow and affirmed by Medical Council of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
QUICK FACTS OF TS Misra Medical College And Hospital Lucknow
|Institute Name||TS Misra Medical College & Hospital, Amousi, Lucknow|
|Popular Name||TSM Medical College, TSMMC Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI).|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
In the article, you are going to read all the essential details about TS Misra Medical College like campus Facilities, Major Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility criteria, Cutoff, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
TS Misra Medical College And Hospital Lucknow Fee Structure
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Hostel Fee||7,00,000/- or without AC 6,00,000/-|
TS Misra Medical College And Hospital Lucknow Courses offered
Courses at TSM:-
- Diploma in Cardiology Technician
- Diploma in Dialysis Technician
- Diploma and OT technician
- Diploma in optometry Technician
- Diploma in Physiotherapy Technician
- Diploma in Lab Technician
- Diploma in X-ray Technician.
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
TS Misra Medical College And Hospital Lucknow Admission
Those candidates who are eager to apply for T S Misra Medical College and Hospital, Amousi, Lucknow 2020 | TSM Medical College Admissions can apply through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scoreboard.
- They have to acquire at least 45% stamps in qualifying assessment (40% checks if there should be an occurrence of Sc/ST class understudies and 45% for OBC Category understudies).
- Understudies will be required to show up in NEET-UG directed by CBSE.
- Affirmation will be done through Counselling dependent on the score acquired in NEET-UG.
TS Misra Medical College And Hospital Lucknow Neet Entrance Exam
For confirmation, there are 150 seats accessible endorsed by the Medical Council of India. In India MBBS programs are completely fledged five years course with a one-year temporary job.
According to the India Council Act-1956, as corrected in 2018 and the Dentists Act-1984 as revised in 2018, online applications are welcomed for NEET UG.
The test will be directed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India endorsed by Medical/Dental Colleges affirmed by Medical Council of India.
Points and JIPMER Pondicherry are just two special cases from NEET-UG, as they are set up through the Act of Parliament of India.
TS Misra Medical College And Hospital Lucknow Documents Required:
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 12 testament and imprint sheet
- ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight identification size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if appropriate)
- PwD Certificate (if appropriate)
NEET 2020 Cut-off (Expected)
NEET Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Prerequisite of AADHAR Number:
For Indian residents and normal occupants of India, Aadhar Number is a necessity to top off the online application for NEET (UG), 2018 in all states aside from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya.
- For NRIs, Aadhar or Passport Number is required for topping off the online utilization of NEET (UG), 2018.
- For Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s), Passport Number is the compulsory prerequisite for topping off of the online use of NEET (UG), 2018.
- At the hour of filling the application structure NEET (UG), 2018, the applicants should enter their Aadhar number, name, date of birth, sexual orientation and give their agreement to CBSE to approve the data furnished by them with the UIDAI’s database.
- If these points of interest don’t coordinate, the competitor won’t have the option to fill the application type of NEET (UG), 2018.
- Subsequently, the applicants are encouraged to guarantee that their Aadhar card has right subtleties of their name, date of birth,& sexual orientation according to the school records. On the off chance that there is a bungle in these subtleties, the competitors ought to get whenever rectified in Aadhar information or school records.
- The most effective method to Apply:
- Applicants can apply on the web.
- Online accommodation of use can be made by getting to the Official site. Guidance for submitting on the web application and instalment of expenses are additionally accessible on the site.
- Competitors can pay the charge through Debit/Credit card, Net Banking/UPI, E-wallets of various specialist organization.
TS Misra Medical College And Hospital Lucknow Counselling Details:
CBSE will give All India Rank.
Results will be given to DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India to give the equivalent to advising specialists.
Concerned conceding specialists will welcome applications for advising and legitimacy list will be drawn on All India Rank by conceding specialists subject to their pertinent principles.
Directing Procedure for AIQ Quota.
- Competitor Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allocation will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
- Answering to school: Those who will be designated a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the assigned school and complete the affirmation customs.
- New Registration (Round 2): For applicants who couldn’t enlist in the first round of guiding.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
TS Misra Medical College And Hospital Lucknow Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
TS Misra Medical College And Hospital Lucknow Campus Facilities
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
TS Misra Medical College And Hospital Lucknow Hostel
Hostel Facility is available at the TSM college. There are separate buildings doe boys and girls. The separation of the hostel is only stone’s toss from the school. Superintendents are accessible in both the inns to watch out for the understudies and to make them protected and secure to keep up the order and etiquette of the school. There is an accessibility of wreckage and flask inside the grounds and there is an arrangement of guest’s room, understanding room, TV room and indoor games. Lodging nourishment is constantly checked and analysed by the nourishment experts before serving it to the understudies.
Ques. How frequently the NEET Exam is led? will it be led two times a year?
A. The National Testing Agency has gotten plenty of solicitations from NEET candidates to lead the test two times every year. All things considered, this change won’t be actualized for the current year. Subsequently, NEET 2020 will be held just a single time.
Ques. How frequently can an up-and-comer show up for NEET Exam?
As indicated by the official notice discharged by NTA, an up-and-comer can show up for NEET any number of times. There is no constraint on the number of endeavours allowed.
Ques. What is the base score required in NEET 2020 test to get a seat in an administration school?
To get confirmation in government clinical school, one must make sure about in any event 600 checks in NEET 2020.
Ques. What will be the timings for NEET 2020 test?
NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour term long paper and the test will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.