Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College(SMC Meerut) is known as one of the well-developed universities in UP. It is additionally famously known as Subharti Medical College Situated In Meerut Uttar Pradesh. Subharti Medical College Meerut is one of the main Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
In the article, you are going to read about all the fundamental details of SMC Meerut like Campus Facilities, Major Courses, Admission Process, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Cutoff, Result, Counseling, and so on.
Subharti Medical College Meerut College Review
|Popular Name||SMC Meerut, Shubharti Medical College|
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated||Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
· MD MS
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Subharti Medical College Meerut Course Offered
Subharti Medical College Meerut UG Course
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 year Internship|
Subharti Medical College Meerut PG Course
|MD – Psychiatry||3||3 years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||1||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||12||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||5||3 years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||2||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||8||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||3||3 years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||4||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||6||3 years|
|MS – ENT||2||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||5||3 years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||5||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||4||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||10||3 years|
|MD – Microbiology||3||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||3||3 years|
|Diploma in Anaesthesia||2||2 years|
Subharti Medical College Meerut Fee Structure
Subharti Medical College Meerut UG Fees
The fees structure of the college for the medical course is mentioned below.
|Enrolment and miscellaneous charges||170000/-p.a|
Subharti Medical College Meerut PG Fees
|M.S -General Surgery||13,36,800/-||30,00,000/-||16,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||64,36,800/-|
|M.D- General Medicine||13,36,800/-||30,00,000/-||16,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||64,36,800/-|
|Diploma in Anaesthesia||8,00,000/-||10,00,000/-||6,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||29,00,000/-|
|M.D – Anatomy||8,00,000/||10,00,000/-||2,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||16,00,000/-|
|M.D- Bio Chemistry||8,00,000/||10,00,000/-||2,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||16,00,000/-|
|M.D Community Medicine||8,00,000/||10,00,000/-||2,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||16,00,000/-|
Subharti Medical College Meerut Admission
To take confirmation in Subharti Medical College, the candidates must visit the school premises to gather the application structure and convey the equivalent alongside required records and essential expense during the last affirmation technique.
- Least qualification to apply for MBBS is to finish 10+2 assessment or identical with PCBE as subjects.
- Candidates to MS and MD courses must hold an MBBS degree to be qualified to apply for affirmation.
- Admissions to MS, MD, and DM courses are done on-premise of the scores acquired in UP PGMET selection test.
Subharti Medical College Meerut Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of admission or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December.
Subharti Medical College Meerut Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotech combined.
Subharti Medical College Meerut Documents Required
For UG Candidates:
Up-and-comers who will be dispensed a seat to this College will be approached to report with following archives to finish the affirmation conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 endorsement and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 endorsement and imprint sheet
- ID admission (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight visa size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if pertinent)
- PwD Certificate (if pertinent)
For PG Candidates:
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo character admission as Certificate with a bore witness to photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-verified photocopy after checking with the first reports).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for verification old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that material.
Subharti Medical College Meerut Scholarships
The scholarships perceive the legitimacy and ability of students.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more vulnerable areas may request charge concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based scholarships are additionally granted by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
Subharti Medical College Meerut CUT-OFF
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the choice board for the admission of students. Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these CUT-OFF scores. Competitors who apply for the Institute needs to clear the CUT-OFF for different courses.
NEET 2020 CUT-OFF (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire the least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test to meet all requirements for additional admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks comparable to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state directing procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score identical to in any event 50thpercentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||CUT-OFF scores|
NEET PG Cutoff
PG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Min. Criteria||Cut-off Score as per qualifying|
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
UP NEET 2020 Counselling
An applicant can visit the official entryway of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we talk the directing system for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2020 Counselling plan.
SUBHARTI MEDICAL COLLEGE MEERUT Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota
Up-and-comer applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must need to enlist themselves for the NEET guiding 2020. Advising of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be led in two adjusts in online mode. The directing will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat portion will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and applicant’s decisions.
- Answering to College: Those who will be allocated a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the designated seat or report to the assigned College and complete the admission conventions.
- New Registration (Round 2): For competitors who couldn’t enrol in the first round of advising.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to abandon their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
Stages of NEET Counselling
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test For Under Graduate Programs 2020 or NEET-UG 2020 is the placement test for admission to MBBS, BDS, B.V.Sc. (Creature Husbandry), BAMS, BHMS and different courses. NEET UG 2020 is led by National Testing Agency.
It is being directed in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujrati, Bengali, Assamese, Urdu, Oriya, Marathi and Kannada dialects. Concede Card will be accessible from 27/03/2020. The result is relied upon to be declared on 04/06/2020.
To take part in the guiding of UP NEET 2020, an up-and-comer must follow the underneath referenced advances:
- The competitor needs to enlist just a single time for the directing of UP NEET 2020. On the off chance that an up-and-comer has enlisted for the first round, he/she doesn’t need to rehash the procedure for the second round.
- For effective enlistment, a charge of INR. 2000/ – must be paid. This enrolment charge can be paid by means of Visa/plastic/net banking.
Subharti Medical College Meerut Facilities
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- A/C Classrooms
Netaji Subhash Chandra Boss Subharti Medical College Meerut(SMC Meerut)
Official Website: https://medical.subharti.org