As we know that the rank is the main criteria for the admission of any University. In the present scenario, any educational University offers the admission, only to those students who have got the required rank in the conducted exam of the University. The same scenario is applicable to the students, who are seeking their admission into the SRM University for the engineering program.
This is the reason that why the SRMJEEE rank predictor tool has gained so much of the sign over the period of time. If you don’t know what the rank predictor tool actually is, then the rank predictor tool in the simple language can be termed as the tool, which provides an estimated idea about the rank to the students who have appeared in the SRMJEEE exam.
SRMJEEE is basically the entrance of the University which is conducted each year to fill the admission process for the students, who are seeking admission within the University The SRMJEEE rank predictor 2019 tool can be used by all such students, who have taken the exam of University and now are waiting for their rank to be announced.
How to Use SRMJEEE Rank Predictor
We have discussed the relevance of the SRMJEEE tool predictor that it can assist the students to have a probable estimate of their rank in the exam. Now, the next question which comes up is the way that how you can actually use this tool.
Well, it’s quite easy to use the tool once you have appeared in the examination then you just need to follow some simple steps to know your SRM rank vs branch. Follow the below mentioned steps in the same order.
- First of all get into the official website of the SRMJEEE rank predictor tool and there you will be required to first register yourself.
- You need to fulfil the registration process by making your account using your Facebook or the Google account.
- Now the candidate will be sent the user login details to their registered email id.
- Candidates can log in using that login details and then provide the exam relevant details as have been asked in the fields.
- Candidate will be required to provide the details such as the category of the student, type of seat as is required by the candidate, the preferred B.Tech branches by the candidate, provide the name of the exam as has been taken by the candidate.
- Now, at last, you just need to click on the analyze button and then within a few moments, your result will be appearing on your computer screen.
Benefits of SRMJEEE 2019 Rank Predictor
Well, if we talk about the benefits of this tool that there could be the several benefits of SRMJEEE rank and bench predictor tool, which can only be realized by the concerned students.
Here below we are listing down major benefits of this tool.
- The estimated rank lets the students know whether they are going to get their desired rank in the exam or not.
- With the help of the estimated rank, students can plan their admission for the relevant program of the University.
- This tool can save the time of students since they don’t have to wait particularly for the official rank announcement as they have already got a rough idea about their rank.
- The rank estimate can also be used to predict the admission college.
Highlights of SRMJEEE Rank Predictor 2019
This tool can also be used as the SRMJEEE college predictor tool as by the help of estimated rank you can easily analyze that which college you are going to get your admission in.
Here below we are listing down some highlights or the key points of the SRMJEEE rank predictor, which should be kept in the consideration of the students.
- This rank predictor tool is made available only after the SRMJEEE exam and it doesn’t violate the rank breaching a policy of the University.
- The rank predictor tool is the significant tool as it helps the students to actually realize that where they stand in the exam.
- You not only get the prediction of the rank rather the tools also suggests the best courses into the University as might be suitable to the student.
- It is clarified that the SRMJEEE is just a rank predictor thus there may be slight or considerable differences between the predicted rank and the actual rank.
- Students are advised to provide the required information with the utmost accuracy in order to get the best results.
SRMJEEE 2019 Result
Well, the exam of the SRMJEEE 2019 has been scheduled to be held from the April 15 to April 25 in this year of 2019 and the result will be announced later by 28th April. The result is the main event by which students not only get the SRMJEEE total marks but also get the real ground that whether they are going to get their admission into the SRM University.
There is undoubtedly a very fierce competition among the engineering aspirants, who want to get admission into it and this is why the rank prediction always goes high in the comparison of every other last year.
Once you appear in the examination then you can predict your rank by using the rank predictor tool or, at last, you can wait till the official result of the SRMJEEE exam is announced.
SRMJEEE Cut off 2019
The cut off the SRMJEEE exam is the prime event which sets the ground of admission for all the eligible students towards getting admission into the SRM University. The cut off for the SRMJEEE exam in the simple words can be described as the sheet which states the minimum marks required in order to get admission, thus this is why the SRMJEEE cut off is very relevant for the admission purposes.
Once the result or the rank is announced for the students then the cut off is the next major event, which is checked by the students who are seeking admission into the University.
You can check the SRMJEEE 2019 cut off at the official website of the University or by visiting the campus, once the examination result is announced.