Well, if you are looking forward to seek admission into the SRM University then SRM University application form must be in your consideration list. The form is concerned with the SRMJEEE entrance exam, which is must to be cleared by every engineering and other courses aspirants. Here below in the article we are going to discuss the important dates in the context of SRMJEEE application form.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
Important Dates for SRMJEEE Application Form 2019
SRMJEE application form is the significant form which has to be filled by every such student, who is willing to study the engineering program in the University. Here below we are listing all the exam relevant dates of SRMJEEE application form 2019.
We urge all the students to keep the list in their consideration, so that the required formalities can be full-filed at the correct timing.
|EVENT OF EXAM||RELEVANT DATE|
|Commencement of the Exam’s Application Examination||27 October|
|Deadline of the Exam’s Application Form||31st March 2019|
|Mock Test Commencement Dates||30 January 2019|
|Last Date of Oflline Application Form||First Week of March 2019|
|Correction Window||5th April to 10 April 2019|
|Slot Booking Dates||Second Week of April|
|Hall Ticket Availability||From Second Week of April 2019|
|Date of Result||First Week of May 2019|
|Counselling Date 1st Phase||From Third Week of May 2019|
|Counselling Date 2nd Phase||From Third Week of July 2019|
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form- Documents Required Form Filling
Candidate needs some mandatory documents in order to fill the SRM University application form. Here below we are attaching the list of those documents, which must be kept by the applicant.
- A recent newly clicked passport size photo of the candidate in the permissible size.
- Class 10th and 12th marksheets of the applicant.
- Digitally signed signature of the candidate.
- Credit or the debit card with the students for the payment purpose.
- Picture of the candidate should be in the Jpeg format.
How to Fill SRMJEEE 2019 Online Application Form
There are basically two ways of filling the SRMJEEE application form 2019 one is the online and the second is offline. You can choose any of these ways but the online mode is more convenient and fast than the offline mode.
Here is how you can fill the online form of SRMJEEE.
- First of all get at the official website page of the SRMJEE and there register yourself as an applicant.
- You would be required to provide the several information about you such as your name,mobile number, email id etc.
- After the successfully registration you would be provided with your user login and the password details.
- Now just login to your account using those details and from there you will begin filling up the form.
- You will see several empty fields there such as your name, date of birth,blood group, gender etc.
- Fill all the details of the page and then you will see the next page asking about your parent’s information such as name their name, city,district etc.
- Now in the other page you will be required to provide your academic information such as the qualification status,name of the board of studies etc.
- Now you would be required to make the payment of appreciation fees which you can do by debit or credit card.
- Now at the last phase you will be required to upload the documents such as your photograph,copy of the marksheets etc and then you would be able to make the final submission of the form.
How to Fill SRMJEEE 2019 Offline Application Form
Well, as we have already discussed that there are two modes of making the application for the SRMJEEE exam which are the online and the offline modes. In the offline mode SRMJEEE application fees would be paid using the demand draft only in the favour of the University.
Here is how you can fill this offline SRMJEEE form.
- First of all you just need to download the offline copy of the form.
- Now the form has to be filled by you only.
- You have to use the black ball pen in order to fill the offline form.
- Fill the form in a very neat and clean manner and you can also use the HB pencil to darken the alphabets.
- Stick the photo on the form as has been required.
- You also need to attach the demand draft with it, which has been drawn in the favour of the SRMJEEE exam’s officials.
Documents to Preservation after SRM University 2019 Application Form Submission
There are the certain documents in the context of SRMJEEE’s application form, which has to be preserved by the students until the counselling session of the SRM University gets finished.
Here below we are listing those documents for the concern of the students.
- Keep the copy of the online application form of SRMJEEE exam as there you will get your user id and password to login to your account.
- If you are going to fill the offline SRMJEEE form then you can keep the other copy of it for the future reference.
- You can also keep the payment proof of the application for other future references.
- Keep the copy of 10th and the 12th marksheets with you as they will be required at the exam hall as well.
- You can preserve the copy of other information too as you may think necessary.
How to Check SRMJEEE Application Status
The majority of the students are concerned, as to how they can make sure that their application form has been approved or not. Well, yes there is a way of being sure with that and here is how you can check your own application status.
The most easiest way of checking the application status is to visit the official website of the SRMJEEE exam. There you will need to access your account by providing them your login details. Once you provide your login details then you would be able to login to your account. In your account you will see that whether your SRMJEEE exam’s application status has been approved by the University or not.
SRMJEEE 2019 Form Correction Window
If you have wrongly entered some incorrect information about you or your preference for the SRMJEEE exam then don’t just be panic as you can easily rectify it. Yes the SRM University provides its students with the option of correction window, by which the students can edit or change the exams relevant information of the SRMJEEE exam.
The window is made accessible to the students once the exam application process is over and if you are going to appear in the SRMJEE 2019 exam, then you can check the date of correction window in the earlier section of our article.