SRM Medical College Kanchipuram is one of the rumoured Medical Institute, is most prominently known as SRM Medical College Kancheepuram. The exploration place was established in the year 2005 arranged in Kancheepuram.
In this article, you will read all the detailed information about SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Kancheepuram (SRM MCHRC) Fees Structure, Major Course offered Admission process, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
SRM Medical College Kanchipuram College Summary
|Name of Institute||SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Kancheepuram|
|Popular Name||SRM Medical College Kancheepuram, SRM MCHRC Kancheepuram|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated||SRM Institute of Science and Technology|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses Offered||· MBBS
· MD, MS, M.ch, DM
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
SRM Medical College Kanchipuram Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
SRM Medical College KanchiPuram Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
- Museum & Library
- Research Labs
- Teaching and Evaluation Methods
SRM Medical College KanchiPuram Course Offered
SRM Medical College KanchiPuram Under-Graduate
|MBBS||150||4.5+ 1 year Internship|
SRM Medical College Kanchipuram Post Graduate
|Name of the course||Recognized||Permitted||Duration|
|MD – Anatomy||4||–||3 Years|
|MD – Physiology||4||–||3 Years|
|MD – Biochemistry||2||–||3 Years|
|MD – Pharmacology||2||2||3 Years|
|MD – Pathology||2||2||3 Years|
|MD – Microbiology||3||–||3 Years|
|MD -Community Medicine||4||–||3 Years|
|MD – General Medicine||8||7||3 Years|
|MD – Paediatrics||2||–||3 Years|
|MD – Respiratory Medicine||2||2||3 Years|
|MD – (Dermatology Veneral Diseases)||4||0||3 Years|
|MD – Psychiatry||2||1||3 Years|
|MS – General Surgery||6||2||3 Years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||2||3||3 Years|
|MS – Ophthalmology||2||1||3 Years|
|MS – Oto Rhino Laryngology (ENT)||2||2||3 Years|
|MD – Obstetrics & Gynecology||3||–||3 Years|
|MD – Radiodiagnosis||3||2||3 Years|
|MD – Anesthesia||5||1||3 Years|
SRM Medical College Kanchipuram Faculty
This College gives a decent proportion of all around prepared and exceptionally taught employees outfitted with all the cutting edge innovation. The school is resolved to inspire the medicinal services training and yield conveyance framework for the individuals of the nation.
SRM Medical College Kanchipuram Admission Process
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers should full fill all the necessary qualification rules made under the confirmation Guidelines.
SRM Medical College KanchiPuram Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of confirmation or will finish that age prior to 31st December of the time of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS Course.
SRM Medical College KanchiPuram Qualification Criteria
SRM Medical College KanchiPuram UG Courses
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate stamps in PCB/Biotechcombined.
SRM Medical College KanchiPuram Fee Structure
SRM Medical College KanchiPuram MBBS Fees
|MBBS FEES(Annual)||22,50,000 Tuition fees +10k other charges||47,500/- US $|
SRM Medical College KanchiPuram Hostel Fees
- 22,000/-(per month)
SRM Medical College KanchiPuram PG Fees
|(Domestic Fee) per annum||(NRI Fee in USD) per annum|
|MD||Dermatology, Venerology and leprosy||5,000,000/-||90000|
|MS||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||5,000,000/-||90000|
SRM Medical College KanchiPuram Scholarships
School may offer a grant to a meriting competitor under the accompanying classes.
- School/University Merit Scholarships.
- Understudies having a place with the financially more fragile areas may request expense concession (*depends on the school organizations).
- Legitimacy cum implies based grants are additionally granted by the school to meriting understudies.
- Legitimacy and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
SRM Medical College KanchiPuram Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the determination board for the confirmation of understudies.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Competitors are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 placement test so as to meet all requirements for additional confirmation procedure.
- Applicants who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to get marks identical to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state advising process.
- Applicants who have a place with UR class are required to score equal to in any event 50thpercentile.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
Tamil Nadu NEET 2020 Counselling
- NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) – DGHS, in the interest of MCC and AFMC Pune
NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats if there should be an occurrence of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges – Respective State Counseling Authorities
Advising Procedure for AIQ Quota.
The guiding will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entrance.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat portion will be distributed online based on accessible opening and applicant’s decisions.
- Answering to school: Those who will be distributed a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the apportioned school and complete the confirmation customs.
- New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enroll in the first round of guiding.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be designated a seat in the second round of directing (15% AIQ Quota)
SRM Medical College Kanchipuram Documents Required
Up-and-comers who will be apportioned a seat to this school will be approached to report with the accompanying records to finish the confirmation conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 testament and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 testament and imprint sheet
- ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight identification size photos
- Temporary Allotment Letter
- PwD Certificate (if relevant)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Method of NEET 2020 test on the web or disconnected?
NEET 2020 test will be led in disconnected mode. An OMR Sheet will be given to the possibility to stamp the appropriate responses.
How often the NEET Exam be directed? will it be led two times every year?
The National Testing Agency has gotten a ton of solicitations from NEET candidates to direct the test two times every year. In any case, this change won’t be executed for the current year. In this manner, NEET 2020 will be held just a single time.
How frequently can an up-and-comer show up for NEET Exam?
As indicated by the official warning discharged by NTA, an up-and-comer can show up for NEET any number of times. There is no constraint on the quantity of endeavors allowed.
What is the base score required in NEET 2020 test to get a seat in an administration school?
To get confirmation in government clinical school, one must make sure about at any rate 600 checks in NEET 2020.
What will be the timings for NEET 2020 test?
NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour term long paper and the test will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
What are the territorial language alternatives accessible for NEET 2020 Exam?
NEET 2020 inquiry paper will be accessible in 11 dialects, at the same time, the language must be filled during the enlistment procedure. Aside from Hindi and English, the up-and-comer can look over Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
How to apply for NEET 2020 in the event that I don’t have a PC or web?
Applicants who don’t have a PC or web can benefit of the office of the Common Services Center (CSC). These focuses will help in filling the application structure, paying the application expense and downloading the concede card.
Who will lead the NEET 2020 Exam?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is leading the NEET test in 2019. prior to 2019, NEET was led by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Is there any adjustment in the test example of NEET-UG 2020?
No, the test design for NEET 2020 continues as before. Yet, there may be a few prospects to see changes in the scholarly meeting 2021-22.
What is the most extreme number of endeavours allowed for NEET?A. There is no limitation on the quantity of endeavours allowed for NEET. As per NTA, an up-and-comer can show up for NTA the same number of times as he/she needs to qualify the assessment.
On the off chance that I have picked Tamil as the mode of the inquiry paper, would i be able to pick Mumbai as the test city?
As indicated by the rules set by NTA, Tamil language question paper might be accessible in the test urban areas in Tamil Nadu. Subsequently, on the off chance that you need to pick Tamil as the mechanism of the inquiry paper, you should settle on a test city in Tamil Nadu state as it were.
What is the cost of a NEET application structure?
The application expense for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the competitors who have a place with the General or OBC class. Be that as it may, for up-and-comers who have a place with the SC/ST/PWD classification, the application charge is Rs 750.
Is the NEET 2020 test be troublesome?
Truly, specialists recommend that the trouble level of NEET 2020 will be raised inferable from the rejecting of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is presently the main placement test for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India, subsequently NTA will guarantee the assessment is at standard with the assessments that were supplanted by it.