Sri Siddhartha Medical College and Research Center, Tumkur, Karnataka, Sree Siddhartha Medical College (SSMC) was established in the year 1988 in Tumkur locale, Bangalore in the territory of Karnataka by Sree Siddhartha Educational Society. The PG/Diploma courses are perceived by the MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA. The College condition is helpful for learning. The College’s adage is Sabbe Loko Hitatthaya (Let all be Happy and Prosperous).
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
Sri Siddhartha Medical College (SSMC Tumkur) is one of the acclaimed Medical College which was executed in the year 1988 and set up by Sri Siddhartha Educational Society. The Medical College is likewise famously known as SSMC Tumkur, arranged at Tumkur Karnataka.
In the article, we tend to talk about all the elemental insights regarding SSMC Tumkur like Facilities, Courses, Admission steerage, Fee Structure, the way to Apply, Eligibility, CUT-OFF, Result, Counselling.
|Institute Name||Sri Siddhartha Medical College Tumkur|
|Popular Name||SSMC Tumkur|
|Year of Establishment||1988|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India|
|Courses offered||· MBBS
· MD, MS, Diploma
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
Sri Siddhartha Medical College Admission Process
Students ought to have passed the twelfth standard and ought to have acquired half total stamps in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (taken together) and ought to have passed English as one of the subjects. The Students ought to have finished 17 years old as on the 31st December of the time of admission. Selection is through COMED-K and CET.
Sri Siddhartha Medical College Qualification Criteria
Qualification for MBBS Course:
- The up-and-comer ought to have passed Class twelfth/comparable in the PCB subjects from a perceived board/college.
- The applicant ought to show up in the NEET 2018 UG test.
- The age limit is 17 years.
Qualification for MD/MS Course:
- The competitor ought to have done MBBS from a perceived Medical College /establishment.
- The applicant ought to likewise have finished the base entry-level position time of a year.
- An applicant ought to have a base total of half checks. The held classification Students ought to have a base total of 40% imprints.
- The applicant ought to show up in the SSAHE-AIPGET (Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education – All India Post Graduate Entrance) Exam). Additionally, they should score at any rate of 50 % marks (General students ) and 40% imprints (Reserved Category students ) to get qualified for admission.
- A student ought to show up in the NEET–PG 2018 Exam.
Sri Siddhartha Medical College Age Criteria
Hopefuls ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of admission or will finish that age before 31st December of the time of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS Course.
Sri Siddhartha Medical College Eligibility Criteria
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any comparable test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotech combined.
Sri Siddhartha Medical College Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Students who will be distributed a seat to this College will be approached to report with the following archives to finish the students customs.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 testament and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 testament and imprint sheet
- ID verification (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight identification size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if appropriate)
- PwD Certificate (if appropriate)
For PG Candidates
Photo Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo personality verification as Certificate with a confirmed photograph from Head of Institution last contemplated/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-authenticated photocopy in the wake of checking with the first records).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for verification old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/declaration).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If appropriate.
- Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
Sri Siddhartha Medical College Course Offered
Sri Siddhartha Medical College UG Course
|MBBS||4.6+ 1 year Internship|
Sri Siddhartha Medical College PG Course
|M.S. Anatomy||3 Years|
|M.D. Physiology||3 Years|
|M.D. Microbiology||3 Years|
|M.D. General Medicine||3 Years|
|M.D. Paediatrics||3 Years|
|M.S.General Surgery||3 Years|
|M.S. E.N.T||3 Years|
|M.S. Opthalmology||3 Years|
|M.D. Anaesthesia||3 Years|
|M.D. Radio-Diagnosis||3 Years|
|M.D. OBG||3 Years|
Sri Siddhartha Medical College Fee structure
|Doctorate of Medicine [MD]||3 year(s)||18,43,333|
|Master of Surgery [MS]||3 year(s)||25,30,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma||2 year(s)||12,90,000|
Sri Siddhartha Medical College Scholarships
The scholarships perceive the legitimacy and ability of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships toward the start of the scholastic year.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more fragile segments may request expense concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based scholarships are additionally granted by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
Sri Siddhartha Medical College CUT-OFF
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the choice board for the admission of students. Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these CUT-OFF scores. Students who apply for the Institute needs to clear the CUT-OFF for different courses.
NEET 2020 CUT-OFF (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to get least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test so as to meet all requirements for additional admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks comparable to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state advising process.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score comparable to in any event 50thpercentile.
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||CUT-OFF scores|
Karnataka NEET 2020 Counseling
An up-and-comer can visit the official entryway of Karnataka Education Authority to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Karnataka State Counseling. Before we talk the directing method for Karnataka NEET PG 2020, Let us initially view the Karnataka NEET 2020 Counseling plan.
Sri Siddhartha Medical College Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota
Competitor applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Karnataka must need to enlist themselves for the NEET guiding 2020. Advising of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be directed in two adjusts in online mode. The guiding will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and College s of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allocation will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and applicant’s decisions.
- Answering to College: Those who will be designated a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the assigned seat or report to the allocated college and complete the admission conventions.
- New Registration (Round 2): For Students who couldn’t enlist in the first round of advising.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be designated a seat in the second round of guiding (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to abandon their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
Sri Siddhartha Medical College Facilities
The Sri Siddhartha Medical College targets giving quality instruction to students. It has current labs, library, sports offices, inquire about focuses, and club. The College has affiliations with specific enterprises and clinics too. Students get the chance to do their temporary position at famous emergency clinics and research focuses.
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Frequently Asked questions
Question. What courses does this College offer?
Sri Siddhartha Medical College – Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education, Tumkur offers a wide scope of courses over numerous streams, for example, MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, MD in Radio Diagnosis, MD in General Medicine, MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MS in Ophthalmology
Question. Which placement tests does this College acknowledge?
Sri Siddhartha Medical College – Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education, Tumkur acknowledges the accompanying placement tests: NEET.
Question. Which courses are the most popular at this College?
Sri Siddhartha Medical College – Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education, Tumkur offers numerous courses across different controls. A portion of the courses sought after at this College are MBBS, MD.
Question. Where is this College found?
Answer. Sri Siddhartha Medical College – Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education, Tumkur is situated in Tumkur.