One of the top medical colleges of Karnataka, BM Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Bijapur was established in the year 1980 and also known as BM Patil Medical College. This well-named private college is situated in Bijapur (Karnataka). BM Patil Medical College Bijapur is affiliated by one of the famous private university BLDE University and Have approval from the Medical Council of India & Karnataka Education authorities. MBBS and MD/MS are top in BM Patil Medical College Courses.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
Quick facts about BM Patil Medical College
|Full Name of Medical College||Shri BM Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Bijapur (Karnataka)|
|Also known as||Sri B.M. Patil Medical College & BMP Medical College|
|Located City||Bijapur, Karnataka|
|Affiliated from||B.L.D.E University, Bijapur|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO) and UGC|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MS, MD|
|Hostel Facilities||Separate for Boys and Girls|
|Total faculties||More than 250|
|Entrance test||NEET PG|
|Campus area||45 Acers|
BM Patil Medical College Bijapur Courses
Undergraduate Course– BM Patil Medical College is popular for the quality education and teaching environment. This private medical college provides world-class medical education of MBBS. Also, practical training is being provided by a college’s highly experienced teaching team.
MBBS course is four and a half year duration excluding a one-year mandatory internship. Students who want admission in MBBS course offered by this medical college need to pass NEET-UG 2020. This year NTA (National Testing Agency) is conducting this exam.
|Undergraduate Course||Intake||Course duration|
|MBBS (Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surgery)||150||4.6 years and one year of training or internship (Mandatory)|
MBBS Fee in BM Patil Medical College Bijapur
|MBBS (Year)||Fee Structure|
|1st Year||1,715,000 INR|
|2nd Year||1,700,000 INR|
|3rd Year||1,700,000 INR|
|4th Year||1,700,000 INR|
|5th Year||1,700,000 INR|
|Total MBBS fee in BVPMC Pune||8,515,000 INR|
|For NRI students||38,500 USD per Year & 15,000 INR (only first time) (2,695,000 INR)|
Post Graduate Courses- Shri BM Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Bijapur offers following postgraduate courses and here are the number of seats available for students in different branches.
(All India Students)
|MD/MS in Anesthesiology||9||–||3 Years|
|MD/MS in ENT||3||–||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Ophthalmology||3||–||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Obstetrics & Gynecology||5||–||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Radio-Diagnosis and Imaging||3||2||3 Years|
|M.Ch in (Urology)||3||1||3 Years|
|MD/MS in General Medicine||10||1||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Pediatrics||5||–||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Dermatology||2||2||3 Years|
|MD/MS in General Surgery||7||–||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Orthopedics||5||–||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Human Anatomy||4||–||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Human Physiology||3||1||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Biochemistry||1||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Pathology||11||2||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Microbiology||2||–||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Pharmacology||1||1||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Forensic Medicine||2||2||3 Years|
|MD/MS in Community Medicine||5||1||3 Years|
PG fee structure of BM Patil Medical College Bijapur
|PG Courses||Total Fee|
|MD/MS in Anesthesiology||4,875,000 INR|
|MD/MS in ENT||4,875,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Ophthalmology||5,700,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Obstetrics & Gynecology||9,750,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Radio-Diagnosis and Imaging||10,020,000 INR|
|M.Ch in (Urology)||5,265,000 INR|
|MD/MS in General Medicine||9,750,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Pediatrics||9,750,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Dermatology||9,750,000 INR|
|MD/MS in General Surgery||9,750,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Orthopedics||10,200,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Human Anatomy||1,650,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Human Physiology||30,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Biochemistry||1,650,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Pathology||3,600,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Microbiology||2,700,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Pharmacology||2,100,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Forensic Medicine||2,100,000 INR|
|MD/MS in Community Medicine||2,100,000 INR|
Teaching & Non-Teaching faculties and Infrastructure
This college has an experienced team of teaching and non-teaching staffs. They make sure that all the necessary facilities reach out to the needy students. Modern and advanced technology helps students to learn things quickly and practical lab provides them with opportunities to do practical and gain knowledge. As far as Infrastructure is a concern, then it has an eco-friendly campus for students. Library and Digital library (Internet connection) for students.
Admission process of BM Patil Medical College Bijapur
- For UG admission – NEET-UG 2020 exam is mandatory to pass by students with a good score (Cutoff)
- For PG admission- Just like UG courses, Post Graduate Courses are invited under NEET PG 2020 scorecard and Cutoffs
- Admission eligible Criteria- Admission Eligibility criteria is the basic parameters of students who want to get admission in any college. Admission Eligibility Criteria of BM Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre are mandatory to fulfil.
BM Patil Medical College Admission Eligibility Criteria
For UG courses (MBBS)
Age- 17 years age is the minimum age of students who wish to enrol in UG courses offered by this medical College. To study MBBS course age limit is 25 years.
Academics- PCB group 12th students who have more than 50% or equal (For General Category), 45% for OBC students and 40% for SC/ST students. From a valid board (ICSE, CBSE and State board) and physics, Chemistry and Biology should be the main subjects in 12th board.
For PG courses-
Age Limit- There is no age limit for students who want to get admission in Medical PG Courses
Academics- An MBBS degree from a Medical College that have approval from the Medical Council of India, is mandatory who are seeking for admission in PG courses.
NEET PG exam- The last stage is the NEET PG exam. According to MCI notification, PG admission is invited by NEET PG 2020 exam.
Scholarship programs in BM Patil Medical College
Scholarships provide financial assistance to a needy student, Those students who are poor and not capable to pay fee structure. Also, If a talented student gains good marks then he/she may get financial aid in the very beginning of the academic session. However, it’s up to college admin, who they choose for financial aid.
- University or College Merit scholarships
- Fee concession for poor students
- Brilliant students may get selected for scholarships on the basics of their marks in exams
- Students may get financial support from the Central and State Government.
Note- College will choose which student deserves for Scholarship
BM Patil Medical College Cutoff
BM Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Bijapur Cutoff is the min marks to process admission formalities in this medical college. An admission Merit list created by Selection process on the basics of the cutoff list, students who wish to get enrolled in BM Patil Medical college hospital and Research Centre, must have the required marks according to cutoff.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (predication)
- NEET UG 2020 is mandatory to be passed by the students who want to get admission in a Medical UG Course.
- For General candidates, 50th percentile at least is most needed in NEET-UG 2020 exam
- Candidates who are from SC/ST/OBC category are required to score around 40th percentile at least in NEET-UG 2020 exam
- Physically handicapped candidates of General category will get 5% concession in mandatory marks for admission.
BM Patil Medical College Undergraduate Cutoff
|Category of students||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
|General (physical Handicapped)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|OBC/SC/ST (physical Handicapped)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET PG 2020 Cutoff
To get enrolled in postgraduate courses offered by BM Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre. Just like UG admission in this college, the NEET exam plays a vital role for admission in PG course. NEET PG 2020 cutoff and percentile.
NEET PG cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualify Criteria||Cut-off||Revised qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|Persons with Disability (UR)||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
UG Course- MBBS course admission is invited by this medical college, only when students full fill the eligibility criteria of the college.
For PG Courses- Students, who are looking for PG admission in this medical college, must have an MBBS degree from a valid University.
BM Patil Medical College Counselling Process for All India Quota
UG Counseling process
- Candidate’s registration- Students need to register themselves on the official Website of Karnataka Education authorities for Undergraduate Courses Counseling.
- Choice Filing
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting and Admission
- Registration for Second Round
- Choice Filling for Round 2
- Seat allotment of 2nd Round
- Admission (Final round) – After, completing all steps, Medical students can get admission on the seat allotted to them. According to orders of the honourable Supreme Court of India, medical students cannot reject the seat once allotted after the second round.
PG Counseling Process
- Registration- Students need to register themselves on the official Website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research Maharashtra for Undergraduate Courses Counseling.
- Choice fills (online)
- Seat allotment
- Second round registration
- Second Round of Choice filling
- Second Round of Seat allotment
- Admission (Final Step) – All the steps have been done. Now, Students have to fulfil the admission formalities. Students cannot reject the seat after the second round of seat allotment.
BM Patil Medical College Required document
Required document for UG admission
- Mark sheets of School board exams (10th and 12th)
- Scorecard and Admit card of NEET UG 2020 Exam
- Birth certificate of the Candidate
- Photo Id Card issued by Government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driver License etc)
- Recent passport size Photographs, at least 8
- Caste Certificate (if required)
Required Documents for PG admission
- MBBS Certificate from a Valid Medical College
- MBBS 3rd year II mark sheet
- Certificate from Medical Council of India
- Recent passport size Photographs (at least 8)
- NEET PG 2020 Score Card and Admit Card
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Training certificate from an affiliate institution
- Copy of online counselling certification from West Bengal medical Counseling committee
- Photo Identity Card (govt.) (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driver License etc)
- Birth Certificate of PG candidate.
Hostel fee of BM Patil Medical College
Usually, students need to pay 09,000 INR monthly to accommodate in Medical College hostels
Available facilities for students
- Separate hostels for Boys and Girls
- Recreation Hall
- A/C computer room
- TV Room
- Reading room
- Advanced Library
- Sports (Volley-ball, Basketball Court, Cricket ground, football, badminton)
- AC auditorium
- Medical Facilities
- Banking Facilities
- IT infrastructure