Sarojini Naidu Medical College (SNMC Agra) is one of the three most seasoned Government clinical schools in India and named after first Lady tutor of India Sarojini Naidu. This school is likewise famously Known as SN Medical College Agra arranged in Agra Uttar Pradesh. The Institute was built up in the year 1854. SNMC Agra is one of the main Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
SNMC Agra is partnered with Dr B.R. Amedkar University, Agra and endorsed by the Medical Council of India.
In this article, you will be provided with the detailed information about SNMC Fees Structure, major Course offered Admission Process, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
|Name of Institute||Sarojini Naidu Medical College Agra|
|Popular Name||SNMC Agra, SN Medical College Agra|
|Location||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1854|
|Affiliated||Dr B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India|
· MD, MS, Diploma
|Hostel Facility||yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical College In Uttar Pradesh|
Sarojini Naidu Medical College Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Sarojini Naidu Medical College Facilities
- Computer labs
- Gender Harassment Complaint Cell
- Guest House
Sarojini Naidu Medical College Courses Offered
|MBBS||123||4.6+1 year Internship|
Sarojini Naidu Medical College PG Course
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||1||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||2||3 years|
|MD – Psychiatry||2||3 years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3||3 years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology||0||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||5||3 years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||11||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||6||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||7||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||14||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||6||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||7||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||2||3 years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||2||3 years|
|MD – Radiotherapy||3||3 years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||0||3 years|
|Diploma in Medical Radiology and Electrology||0||3 years|
|Diploma in Dermatology||2||3 years|
|Diploma in Anesthesia||1||3 years|
|Diploma in Child Health||6||3 years|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology||0||3 years|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||6||3 years|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||0||3 years|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics||2||3 years|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases||1||2 years|
Sarojini Naidu Medical College Fee Structure
Sarojini Naidu Medical College UG Fees
Sarojini Naidu Medical College PG Fees
NEET UG Important Dates
|Application forms available online||02-Dec-2019|
|Deadline to fill the application||06-Jan-2020|
|Deadline to pay the registration fee||06-Jan-2020|
|Correction window for the application form||15-Jan-2020 to 31-Jan-2020|
|Extended correction window||13-Mar-2020 to 19-Mar-2020|
|Extended correction window||01-Apr-2020 to 03-May-2020|
|Release of NEET 2020 admit card||Second week of May 2020*|
|NEET 2020 exam date||26 July 2020*|
|Release of provisional answer key||Last week of May 2020* POSTPONED|
|Release of final answer key||First week of June 2020* POSTPONED|
|NEET 2020 result||04-Jun- 2020 POSTPONED|
Sarojini Naidu Medical College Admission Process
What’s more, the fundamental qualification criteria must be met. Applications are more likely than not breezed through the class 12 assessment with at least half of the imprints alongside Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the significant subjects.
The college offers quality Medical projects under the supervision of profoundly qualified staff and best in the class foundation. The College is popular for its undergrad Medical projects (MBBS).
Sarojini Naidu Medical College Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of admission or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December.
Sarojini Naidu Medical College Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotech combined.
Sarojini Naidu Medical College Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Up-and-comers who will be dispensed a seat to this College will be approached to report with following archives to finish the affirmation conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 endorsement and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 endorsement and imprint sheet
- ID admission (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight visa size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if pertinent)
- PwD Certificate (if pertinent)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo character admission as Certificate with a bore witness to photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-verified photocopy subsequent to checking with the first reports).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for verification old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that material.
Sarojini Naidu Medical College Scholarships
The scholarships perceive the legitimacy and ability of students.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more vulnerable areas may request charge concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based scholarships are additionally granted by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
Sarojini Naidu Medical College CUT-OFF
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the choice board for the admission of students. Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these CUT-OFF scores. Competitors who apply for the Institute needs to clear the CUT-OFF for different courses.
NEET 2020 CUT-OFF (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test so as to meet all requirements for additional admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks comparable to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state directing procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score identical to in any event 50thpercentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||CUT-OFF scores|
UP NEET 2020 Counselling
An applicant can visit the official entryway of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we talk the directing system for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
Guiding Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Up-and-comer applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must need to enlist themselves for the NEET guiding 2020. Advising of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be led in two adjusts in online mode. The directing will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat portion will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and applicant’s decisions.
- Answering to College : Those who will be allocated a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the designated seat or report to the assigned College and complete the admission conventions.
- New Registration (Round 2): For competitors who couldn’t enroll in the first round of advising.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to abandon their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
· NEET Counseling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counseling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counseling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counseling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) DGHS, in the interest of MCC and AFMC Pune
· NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats in the event of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges Respective State Counseling Authorities
Directing Process (AIQ Quota)
• Candidate Registration: Register to the official site.
• Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and schools of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entry.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat apportioning will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
• Reporting to school: Those who will be assigned a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the distributed school and complete the affirmation conventions.
• New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enroll in the first round of guiding.
• Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Reporting to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be apportioned a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota)