Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences(SIMS Hapur) is a prestigious foundation in the field of clinical training and research. It is an establishment set up with the goals of offering clinical types of assistance to the general public with care, consideration, individual touch and flawlessness. it is otherwise called Saraswati Medical College Hapur arranged Hapur Uttar Pradesh. Saraswati Medical College Hapur is one of the main Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Saraswati College Of Nursing is a well-known school in the province of Uttar Pradesh. Saraswati College Of Nursing was set up in 2016. It is situated in Hapur, Uttar Pradesh. 3 courses are instructed right now.
SIMS Hapur is associated with Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut and affirmed by the Medical Council of India. In this article, you are going to read about Saraswati Medical College Hapur like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Facilities accessible and finish school audit.
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Hapur College Summary
|Famous Name||SIMS Hapur, Saraswati Medical College Hapur, Saraswati Institute Hapur|
|Location||Hapur Uttar Pradesh India|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated||Ch. Charan Singh University Meerut|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Hostel||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Course Offered:
Under the Medicine and Health Sciences, there are an aggregate of 3 courses. For Under Graduate examinations, B.Sc. (Nursing) is the main course educated? For Under Graduate Diploma studies, ANM and GNM are accessible for enrolment.
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences UG Course:
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 year Internship|
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences PG Course
|MD – Pharmacology||2||3 years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||1||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||1||3 years|
|MD – Microbiology||1||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||9||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||2||3 years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||1||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||4||3 years|
|MS – ENT||1||3 years|
|MD – Psychiatry||1||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||4||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||4||3 years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||1||3 years|
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Fee Structure:
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences UG Fees:
|Course||Tuition||Security||Hostel||Total per year|
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences PG Fees:
|Clinical||PG Courses||Tuition||Security Charges||Hostel (Rs.)||Total per year (Rs.)|
|M.D. General Medicine||19,13,600/-||1,000,000/-||3,25,000/-||32,38,600/-|
|Skin & (VD)||19,13,600/-||1,000,000/||3,25,000/-||32,38,600/-|
|Obs & Gynae||19,13,600/-||1,000,000/-||3,25,000/-||32,38,600/-|
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Process:
Applicant ought to have finished 10+2 level assessment from State Board/ISC/CBSE or its comparable from perceived board/University with English as subject; making sure about least half (40% if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST/OBC) checks on normal in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together.
MBBS course will be through NEET UG test. … Such applicants can participate in the guiding for admission to MBBS at Saraswati Medical College, Hapur, U.P.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test For Under Graduate Programs 2020 or NEET-UG 2020 is the placement test for admission to MBBS, BDS, B.V.Sc. (Creature Husbandry), BAMS, BHMS and different courses. NEET UG 2020 is led by National Testing Agency.
It is being directed in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujrati, Bengali, Assamese, Urdu, Oriya, Marathi and Kannada dialects. Concede Card will be accessible from 27/03/2020. The result is relied upon to be declared on 04/06/2020.
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Age Criteria:
Competitors ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of confirmation or will finish that age at the latest 31st December.
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Qualification Criteria:
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate stamps in PCB/Biotechcombined.
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Documents Required:
Up-and-comers who will be designated a seat to this school will be approached to report with following records to finish the affirmation conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 12 testament and imprint sheet
- ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight identification size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if appropriate)
- PwD Certificate (if appropriate)
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Scholarships:
The grants perceive the legitimacy and ability of understudies. School may offer a grant to a meriting up-and-comer under the accompanying classifications.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the monetarily more vulnerable areas may request expense concession (*depends on the school organizations).
- Merit cum implies based grants are likewise granted by the school to meriting understudies.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire the least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test to meet all requirements for additional confirmation procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to get marks comparable to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state guiding procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR classification are required to score identical to in any event 50thpercentile.
NEET Qualifying Percentile:
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
A competitor can visit the official entryway of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling.
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Advising Procedure:
Before we talk the advising method for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ portion.
· NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) – DGHS, for MCC.
· NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC.
· NEET Counselling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC.
· NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats if there should arise an occurrence of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges – Respective State Counselling Authorities.
Stages of NEET Counselling
- To take part in the guiding of UP NEET 2020, an up-and-comer must follow the underneath referenced advances:
- The competitor needs to enlist just a single time for the directing of UP NEET 2020. On the off chance that an up-and-comer has enlisted for the first round, he/she doesn’t need to rehash the procedure for the second round.
- For effective enlistment, a charge of INR. 2000/ – must be paid. This enrolment charge can be paid by means of Visa/plastic/net banking.
Directing Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Competitor applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must need to enlist themselves for the NEET guiding 2020. Guiding of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be directed in two adjusts in online mode. The guiding will comprise of these means.
- Competitor Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allocation will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
- Answering to school: Those who will be designated a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the assigned school and complete the affirmation customs.
- New Registration (Round 2): For applicants who couldn’t enlist in the first round of guiding.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of guiding (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to empty their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Facilities:
- Counselling Hall
- Studio and Workshop
- Sports Facilities
- Gender Harassment Complaint Cell
- Guest House
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Campus:
The Institute has a decent and great library where there is a comfortable and sound condition for perusing and counselling. The library has a rich assortment of books on all territories of clinical science composed by eminent national and worldwide writers. Diaries and Periodicals, Video Cassettes, Audio Cassettes and News Papers, Photocopiers, Computer unit with Printers are housed in the library of the Institute.
There are two hostels in the grounds separate for young men and young ladies with the office of cupboards, beds, furniture, washrooms and separate feasting lobby for each. Additionally, free web office, completely prepared exercise room, indoor game office are given in each hostel.
There is a major games ground on the grounds where understudies can include themselves in different games like football, cricket, volleyball, badminton etc. There is an arrangement for furnishing transport administrations with an armada of extravagance air-conditioned transports for understudies and employees originating from places like Delhi, Noida and Hapur.Bank of Maharashtra, a nationalized bank, has given its agreement to open their branch in the grounds with CBS, ATM and SDV storage offices.