School Of Medical Science And Research(SMSR Greater Noida) is a standout amongst other private clinical universities in Delhi-NCR. It is additionally prominently known as School Of Medical Science arranged in Greater Noida Uttar Pradesh. it was established in the year 2009. School Of Medical Science is one of the main Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
SMSR Greater Noida is subsidiary with Sharda University and endorsed by the Medical Council of India.
In the article, you are going to read all the basic information SMSR Greater Noida like Facilities, Courses, Admission process, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, NEET CUT-OFF, Counselling, and so on
Sharda University, School of Medical Sciences and Research is a private foundation situated in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh and was built up in 2009. The establishment is partnered to Sharda University. SMSR is additionally perceived by Medical Council of India (MCI). The courses offered by the Institute incorporates MBBS at UG level and MS and MD at PG level.
SMSR Greater Noida College Summary
|Institute Name||School Of Medical Science And Research Greater Noida|
|Location||Greater Noida Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India|
· MS MD
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
SMSR Greater Noida Course offered
Applicant ought to have finished 10+2 level assessment from State Board/ISC/CBSE or its comparable from perceived board/University with English as a subject; making sure about least half (40% if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST/OBC) checks on normal in Physics, Chemistry & Biology took together.
SMSR Greater Noida UG Course
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
SMSR Greater Noida PG Course
|MD – Physiology||2||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||2||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2||3 years|
|MD – Microbiology||2||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||2||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||1||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||11||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||6||3 years|
|MD – Psychiatry||2||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||10||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||6||3 years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||7||3 years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||2||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||6||3 years|
|MS – ENT||2||3 years|
SMSR Greater Noida Admission Process
To take confirmation in Sharda Medical College, the candidates must visit the school premises to gather the application structure and convey the equivalent alongside required records and essential expense during the last affirmation technique.
- Least qualification to apply for MBBS is to finish 10+2 assessment or identical with PCBE as subjects.
- Candidates to MS and MD courses must hold an MBBS degree to be qualified to apply for affirmation.
- Admissions to MS, MD, and DM courses are done on-premise of the scores acquired in UP PGMET selection test.
SMSR Greater Noida Age Criteria
Competitors ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of confirmation or will finish that age at the latest 31st December.
SMSR Greater Noida Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate stamps in PCB/Biotechcombined.
SMSR Greater Noida Documents Required
Up-and-comers who will be designated a seat to this school will be approached to report with following records to finish the affirmation conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 12 testament and imprint sheet
- ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight identification size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if appropriate)
- PwD Certificate (if appropriate)
SMSR Greater Noida Fee structure
|Course||Eligibility||Total Fees/ Year|
|MBBS||10+2 with 50% + NEET||₹14.5 Lakhs|
|M.D Pathology||Post Graduation||₹24 Lakhs|
|M.D Psychiatry||Post Graduation||₹24 Lakhs|
SMSR Greater Noida Scholarships
The grants perceive the legitimacy and ability of understudies. School may offer a grant to a meriting up-and-comer under the accompanying classifications.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the monetarily more vulnerable areas may request expense concession (*depends on the school organizations).
- Merit cum implies based grants are likewise granted by the school to meriting understudies.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test so as to meet all requirements for additional confirmation procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to get marks comparable to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state guiding procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR classification are required to score identical to in any event 50thpercentile.
NEET Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
A competitor can visit the official entryway of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling.
SMSR Greater Noida Advising Procedure
Before we talk the advising method for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ portion.
· NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) – DGHS, for MCC.
· NEET Counselling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC.
· NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats if there should arise an occurrence of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges – Respective State Counselling Authorities.
Stages of NEET Counselling
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test For Under Graduate Programs 2020 or NEET-UG 2020 is the placement test for admission to MBBS, BDS, B.V.Sc. (Creature Husbandry), BAMS, BHMS and different courses. NEET UG 2020 is led by National Testing Agency.
It is being directed in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujrati, Bengali, Assamese, Urdu, Oriya, Marathi and Kannada dialects. Concede Card will be accessible from 27/03/2020. The result is relied upon to be declared on 04/06/2020.
To take part in the guiding of UP NEET 2020, an up-and-comer must follow the underneath referenced advances:
- Competitor needs to enlist just a single time for the directing of UP NEET 2020. On the off chance that an up-and-comer has enlisted for the first round, he/she doesn’t need to rehash the procedure for the second round.
- For effective enlistment, a charge of INR. 2000/ – must be paid. This enrolment charge can be paid by means of Visa/plastic/net banking.
Directing Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Competitor applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must need to enlist themselves for the NEET guiding 2020. Guiding of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be directed in two adjusts in online mode. The guiding will comprise of these means.
- Competitor Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allocation will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
- Answering to school: Those who will be designated a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the assigned school and complete the affirmation customs.
- New Registration (Round 2): For applicants who couldn’t enlist in the first round of guiding.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of guiding (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to empty their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
SMSR Greater Noida Facilities
- Smart Classroom
- Language Room
- Computer Lab
- Counselling Hall
- Studio and Workshop
- Sports Facilities
- Wifi Campus