Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College (RDGMC Ujjain) is one of the main private clinical universities in Madhya Pradesh. It was established in the year 2001. Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Ujjain is prominently known as RDGMC Ujjain.
In this article, we will give you the nitty-gritty data about Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Ujjain Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and complete school survey.
|Name of Institute||Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Ujjain|
|Popular Name||RDGMC Ujjain|
|Location||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliated with||Vikram University, Ujjain|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.|
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Course Offered
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College UG Course
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College PG Courses
|Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases||03|
|Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy||03|
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Faculty & Staff
The school gives a decent proportion of all around prepared and exceptionally instructed employees furnished with all the advanced innovation. It additionally gives adequate quantities of non-specialized staffs to give an atmosphere of self-figuring out how to the understudies.
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Fee Structure
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College UG Course Fee
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee||One Time Caution Money (Refundable)||Total Fee (Payable by Candidate who is not eligible for any scholarship|
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Annual Fee For NRI
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee per Year|
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College PG Course Fee For Indian
|Course||Tuition Fee (annual)||Caution Fee (Refundable)|
PG Course Fee For NRI Student (Annual)
|Course||Tuition Fee Annual)||Caution Fee (Refundable)||Student union fee||Hostel Fee (Annual)|
|TB & Chest||50000||3000||300||1000|
|Skin & VD||55000||3000||300||1000|
|OBST. & Gynae.||60000||3000||300||1000|
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Admission Process
Admission to different Programs at RDGMC Ujjain is made based on the competitor’s exhibition in NEET.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers should full fill all the necessary qualification models made under the confirmation Guidelines.
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of confirmation or will finish that age at the latest 31st December of the time of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS Course.
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Qualification Criteria
The choice of understudies depends on the Competitive Merit premise. Up-and-comers should peruse the qualification Criteria to find out about the Admission Procedure.
For UG Courses
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
For PG Courses
- Admission Seekers must have a MBBS degree from a clinical school perceived by MCI and finished an entry-level position
- Merit in the NEET PG test.
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Scholarships
The grants perceive the legitimacy and ability of understudies. School may offer a grant to a meriting up-and-comer under the accompanying classifications.
• College/University Merit Scholarships.
• Students having a place with the monetarily more vulnerable segments may request expense concession (*depends on the school organizations).
• Merit cum implies the school likewise grants based grants to meriting understudies.
• Merit and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Cutoff
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
• Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile stamps in NEET 2020 placement test so as to fit the bill for additional confirmation procedure.
• Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks proportional to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state guiding procedure.
• Aspirants who have a place with UR classification are required to score proportionate to in any event 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
An applicant can visit the official gateway of Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Madhya Pradesh State Counseling.
· NEET Counseling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counseling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counseling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counseling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) DGHS, in the interest of MCC and AFMC Pune
· NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats in the event of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges Respective State Counseling Authorities
Directing Process (AIQ Quota)
• Candidate Registration: Register to the official site.
• Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and schools of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entry.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat apportioning will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
• Reporting to school: Those who will be assigned a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the distributed school and complete the affirmation conventions.
• New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enroll in the first round of guiding.
• Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Reporting to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be apportioned a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota)
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Applicants who will be designated a seat to this school will be approached to report with following records to finish the affirmation conventions.
• Admit Card
• Scorecard or Rank Letter
• Class 10 declaration and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
• Class 12 declaration and imprint sheet
• ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
• Eight identification size photos
• Provisional Allotment Letter
• Caste Certificate (if relevant)
• PwD Certificate (if relevant)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
• MBBS Certificate.
• MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
• Medical Registration Certificate.
• Internship Completion Certificate.
• Photo personality evidence as Certificate with a validated photograph from Head of Institution last examined/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-authenticated copy in the wake of checking with the first reports).
• Copy of: Birth Certificate for confirmation old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
• NEET Score Card.
• Copy of Online Counseling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counseling Committee (WBMCC).
• Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that appropriate.
• Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Strategy for NEET 2020 test on the web or detached?
A. NEET 2020 test will be coordinated in detached mode. An OMR Sheet will be given to the contender to check the proper reactions.
Q. How often the NEET Exam be driven? will it be coordinated two times each year?
A. The National Testing Agency has gotten a lot of requesting from NEET possibility to coordinate the test multiple times each year. Regardless, this change won’t be realized for the present year. Henceforth, NEET 2020 will be held only a solitary time.
Q. How frequently can an up-and-comer appear for NEET Exam?
A. According to the official notice released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no repression on the amount of attempts permitted.
Q. What is the base score required in NEET 2020 test to get a seat in an organization school?
A. To get a confirmation in government clinical school, one must ensure about in any occasion 600 checks in NEET 2020.
Q. What will be the timings for NEET 2020 test?
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour range long paper and the test will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Q. What are the neighbourhood language options open for NEET 2020 Exam?
A. NEET 2020 request paper will be open in 11 vernaculars, simultaneously, the language must be filled during the enrollment methodology. Besides Hindi and English, the up-and-comer can peruse Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Q. How to apply for NEET 2020 in case I don’t have a PC or web?
A. Candidates who don’t have a PC or web can benefit of the workplace of the Common Services Center (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application structure, paying the application cost and downloading the surrender card.
Q. Who will lead the NEET 2020 Exam?
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is driving the NEET test in 2019. before 2019, NEET was coordinated by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Q. Is there any change in the test case of NEET-UG 2020?
A. No, the test structure for NEET 2020 proceeds as in the past. Regardless, there might be a couple of possibilities to see changes in the academic gathering 2021-22.
Q. What is the best number of attempts took into account NEET?
A. There is no impediment on the number of tries considered NEET. As demonstrated by NTA, an up-and-comer can appear for NTA indistinguishable number of times from he/she needs to qualify the appraisal.
Q. In case I have picked Tamil as the method of the request paper, would I have the option to pick Mumbai as the test city?
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper may be available in the test urban regions in Tamil Nadu. Subsequently, in case you have to pick Tamil as the vehicle of the request paper, you should choose a test city in Tamil Nadu state in a manner of speaking.
Q. What is the expense of a NEET application structure?
A. The application cost for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who have a spot with the General or OBC class. In any case, for candidates who have a spot with the SC/ST/PWD class, the application cost is Rs 750.
Q. Is the NEET 2020 test be irksome?
Really, authorities suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised inferable from the dismissing of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is at present the principle determination test for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India, as such NTA will ensure the appraisal is at standard with the evaluations that were superseded by it.