Rural Medical College Loni is a College and Institute in Maharashtra. It was built up in 1984 and the establishment is associated to Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Ahmednagar. MBBS, MD, MS, PG Diploma, is affirmed by the Council of India (MCI). Think about courses offered by Rural Medical College Loni, seats accessible in each course, affirmation technique and Cutoff, Fees and Fee Structure and other significant data. Rustic Medical College, Loni runs with the endorsement of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Rural Medical College, Loni is subsidiary to Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Ahmednagar and endorsed by MCI, New Delhi.
Rural Medical College Loni College Summary
|Name of Institute||Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Popular Name||Pravara Medical Colege Loni, PIMS Loni|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with:Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by:Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
Rural Medical College Loni Courses Offered
Rural Medical College Loni UG Course
|MBBS||200||4 ½ years + 1 Year Internship|
Rural Medical College Loni PG Course
|General Medicine||6||3 Years|
|Obst. & gynaecology||12||3 Years|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||1||3 Years|
|General Surgery||4||3 Years|
|M.Sc Medical Anatomy||2||2 Years|
|M.Sc Medical Microbiology||2||2 Years|
|M.Sc Medical Physiology||2||2 Years|
|M.Sc Medical Pharmacology||2||2 Years|
Faculty and Staff
The school gives a decent proportion of very much prepared and profoundly taught employees outfitted with all the cutting edge innovation. The school is resolved to inspire the human services training and yield conveyance framework for the individuals of the nation.
Rural Medical College Loni Admission Process
Admission to different Programs is made based on applicant’s presentation in NEET.
• For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
• For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
• Admission Seekers should full fill all the necessary qualification models made under the affirmation Guidelines.
Indian rupees to the organization.
Also, He/She won’t leave India for a time of five years from the date of acquiring the degree else he/she need to pay 10 lakhs extra.
Rural Medical College Loni Age Criteria
Hopefuls ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of affirmation or will finish that age at the latest 31st December.
Rural Medical College Loni Qualification Criteria
Competitors should peruse the qualification Criteria to find out about the Admission Procedure.
Rural Medical College Loni UG Courses
• (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any comparable test directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
• He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
Rural Medical College Loni PG Courses
• Admission Seekers must have a MBBS degree from a clinical school perceived by MCI and finished a temporary job
• Merit in the NEET PG test.
Rural Medical College Loni Fee Structure
Rural Medical College Loni UG Fees
Rural Medical College Loni PG Fees
|Course||85% All India Category Management Quota||Deposit Fee|
|M.D Preventive & Social Medicine||6,00,000/-||5,000/-|
|M.D- Forensic Medicine||6,00,000/-||5,000/-|
|M.D- General Medicine||24,50,000/||5,000/-|
|M.S -General Surgery||24,50,000/||5,000/-|
|M.S Obst. Gynaecology||24,50,000/-||5,000/-|
Rural Medical College Loni Hostel Fees
- 3,333/-(Per month)
Rural Medical College Loni Scholarships
The grants perceive legitimacy and ability of understudies. School may offer a grant to a meriting up-and-comer under the accompanying classifications.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the monetarily more fragile segments may request charge concession (*depends on the school organizations).
- Merit cum implies based grants are likewise granted by the school to meriting understudies.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
Rural Medical College Loni Cutoff
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test so as to meet all requirements for additional affirmation procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to get marks identical to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state directing procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score proportional to at any rate 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
UG Cutoff 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
NEET PG Cutoff
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||NEET PG cut off percentile (2020)||Cutoff scores (2020)|
|General Category (UR/EWS)||50th||366|
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th||319|
Maharashtra NEET 2020 Counselling
An applicant can visit the official entryway of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we talk the guiding system for Maharashtra NEET 2020, Let us initially view the Maharashtra NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
Before we talk the advising methodology for Maharashtra NEET 2020, Let us initially view the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ portion.
- NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges DGHS, in the interest of MCC
- NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates in DU schools (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) DGHS, in the interest of MCC
- NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges DGHS, in the interest of MCC
- NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC and AFMC Pune
- NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats if there should arise an occurrence of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges Respective State Counselling Authorities
Advising Process (AIQ Quota)
Applicant applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharashtra must need to enlist themselves for the NEET guiding 2020.
- Up-and-comer Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Answering to school: Those who will be apportioned a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the designated school and complete the confirmation customs.
- New Registration (Round 2): For applicants who couldn’t enroll in the first round of directing.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to abandon their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
Applicants who are applying to PG courses offered by Grant Medical College Mumbai the accompanying stream diagram shows the short yet significant data about the advising technique.
Rural Medical College Loni Documents Required
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rdPart II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Rural Medical College Loni Documents required for Admission and Counselling
Up-and-comers need to welcome after endorsements and reports upon the arrival of archive confirmation. If it’s not too much trouble convey all the Originals and One lot of bore witness to copies of following records.
- Admit card and Marksheet of NEET UG 2019
- Copy of Online Application Form (Latest) filled on www.dmer.org
- Nationality testament gave by District Magistrate/Addl. Locale Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such declaration)/substantial Indian visa/School Leaving Certificate of HSC/twelfth Std. demonstrating the nationality of the up-and-comer as Indian.
- Domicile Certificate gave by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/Addl. Locale Magistrate or Competent Authority for issue of such testament.
- S.C. (or then again identical) assessment marksheet
- SSC (or proportional) passing testament (for Date of Birth)
- Aadhar Card
- Medical wellness authentication (Annexure – H)
- If material
- Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate (CVC)
- Non Creamy layer Certificate substantial up to 31/03/2019 (For VJ, NT1, NT2, NT3 and OBC including SBC)
- D1/D2/D3: Ex-servicemen Certificate, genuine assistance testament
- D1/D2: Domicile Certificate of Defense individual
- D3: Transfer authentication
- MKB: Disputed territory testament, Mother tongue declaration, SSC/HSC from MKB region.
- HA: Parent Domicile authentication, SSC/HSC of up-and-comer from bumpy region
- For Person with inability (PWD) Candidates – Medical Fitness Certificate of Authorized Medical Board.
Rural Medical College Loni Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Rural Medical College Loni Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Question: How much expenses to be repaid in the event that the applicant leaves during the directing time frame?
Answer: 14,40,000/ –
Question: What measure of Fees To be repaid on the off chance that Candidate leaves subsequent to Counselling period?
Answer: 0 (Zero).
Question: What is the timeframe of repayment (in days)?
Answer: 10 days.
Question: in the event that up-and-comer leaves after the last round of advising, what amount of sum an applicant needs to pay to the organization?
Answer: 65,25,000/ –
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NEET 2020 test will be led in disconnected mode. An OMR Sheet will be given to the contender to stamp the appropriate responses.
Question: How frequently the NEET Exam be led? will it be led two times every year?
Answer: The National Testing Agency has gotten a lot of solicitations from NEET candidates to lead the test two times every year. In any case, this change won’t be actualized for the current year. Consequently, NEET 2020 will be held just a single time.
Question: How frequently can an applicant show up for NEET Exam?
Answer: As indicated by the official notice discharged by NTA, an applicant can show up for NEET any number of times.
Question: What is the base score required in NEET 2020 test to get a seat in an administration school?
Answer: To get a confirmation in government clinical school, one must make sure about at any rate 600 stamps in NEET 2020.
Question: What are the provincial language choices accessible for NEET 2020 Exam?
Answer: NEET 2020 inquiry paper will be accessible in 11 dialects, at the same time, the language must be filled during the enlistment procedure. Aside from Hindi and English, the competitor can look over Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Question: How to apply for NEET 2020 on the off chance that I don’t have a PC or web?
Answer: Competitors who don’t have PC or web can profit of the office of Common Services Center (CSC).
Question: Who will lead the NEET 2020 Exam?
Answer: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is leading the NEET test in 2019.
Question: In the event that I have picked Tamil as the vehicle of the inquiry paper, would i be able to pick Mumbai as the test city?
Answer: As indicated by the rules set by NTA, Tamil language question paper may be accessible in the test urban communities in Tamil Nadu. Subsequently, in the event that you need to pick Tamil as the vehicle of the inquiry paper, you should decide on a test city in Tamil Nadu state as it were.
Question: What is the cost of a NEET application structure?
Answer: The application charge for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the competitors who have a place with the General or OBC classification. Be that as it may, for competitors who have a place with the SC/ST/PWD classification, the application charge is Rs 750.
Question: Is the NEET 2020 test be troublesome?
Answer: Truly, specialists propose that the trouble level of NEET 2020 will be raised inferable from the rejecting of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is presently the main selection test for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India, along these lines NTA will guarantee the assessment is at standard with the assessments that were supplanted by it.
Question: Who is qualified to take the NEET-PG?
Answer: Wannabes who have MBBS degree or Provisional Pass Certificate perceived according to the arrangements of the Indian Medical Council and have perpetual/temporary enrollment declaration of MBBS capability.
Question: What is the test design for NEET-PG?
Answer: The understudy will see inquiries on the PC screen and should reply by choosing the appropriate response from the alternatives given on the screen.
Question: What is the length and No. of inquiries of the test?
Answer: The span to finish the test is of 3 hours and will be directed in a solitary meeting. There will be just one segment comprising of 240 inquiries.
Question: Do I need to answer to a specific community so as to partake in the advising procedure of NEET PG 2020?
Answer: The entire guiding procedure (enlistment, decision filling and decision locking) is totally on the web. Applicants can partake in the NEET PG guiding 2020 from wherever as accommodation where they approach a decent web association.