Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly are one of the private Medical College It is otherwise called RMCH Bareilly Situated in Bareilly U.P.
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital, Bareilly is an extremely famous school in the province of Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the main school in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business Finance and Commerce, Management Studies, Medicine and Health Sciences and Science and Mathematics. It is situated in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital, Bareilly is a Private foundation. It is administered by MCI. In excess of 54 courses are instructed right now.
In the article, you are going to read all the fundamental subtleties RMCH Bareilly like Campus Facilities, Major Courses, Admission Guidance, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cut-off, Counselling, and so on.
Rohilkhand Medical College COLLEGE SUMMARY
|Institute Name||Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital|
|Location||Bareilly Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated||Bareilly International University|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
· MD, MD, Diploma
· B.sc Nursing
· ANM & GNM
· Diploma in MLT
· Diploma In X-Ray Technology
|Hostel||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Rohilkhand Medical College Facilities
- Medical Centres
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
Rohilkhand Medical College Course Offered
Rohilkhand Medical College UG Course
RMCH Bareilly offers quality Medical projects under the supervision of profoundly qualified staff and best in class foundation. The College is renowned for its undergrad Medical projects (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Rohilkhand Medical College PG Course
RMCH Bareilly offers quality Medical projects under the supervision of exceptionally qualified personnel and best in class foundation.
|M.D. in Anatomy||3 Years|
|M.D. in Physiology||3 Years|
|M.D. in Biochemistry||3 Years|
|M.D. in Pharmacology||3 Years|
|M.D. in Microbiology||3 Years|
|M.D. in Pathology||3 Years|
|M.D. in General Medicine||3 Years|
|M.D. in Chest & T.B. (Pulmonary Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. in Psychiatry||3 Years|
|M.D. in Dermatology||3 Years|
|M.D. in Anaesthesia||3 Years|
|M.D. in Paediatrics||3 Years|
|M.D. in Radio-diagnosis||3 Years|
|M.S. in General Surgery||3 Years|
|M.S. in Ophthalmology||3 Years|
|M.S. in Ear, Nose & Throat (E.N.T.)||3 Years|
|M.S. in Orthopaedics||3 Years|
|M.S. in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Lab||2 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Pathology||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dental Hygiene||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dental Mechanics||2 Years|
|Diploma in X-ray Technology||2 Years|
Rohilkhand Medical College Admission Process
- All admissions to Rohilkhand Medical College, constrained by the Bareilly International University for MBBS is chosen dependent on NEET score.
- Plus, the students should have cleared class 12 with science, material science, and science with half least score.
- Admission Seekers should full fill all the necessary qualification criteria made under the admission
Rohilkhand Medical College Age Criteria
Students ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of admission or will finish that age at the latest 31st December.
Rohilkhand Medical College Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any identical test directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate stamps in PCB/Biotech combined.
The students ought to have passed 10+2 or equal with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Scoring at least half stamps in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects. The English level ought not be not exactly the centre course recommended by the NCERT. The students ought to have finished 17yrs old enough on 31stDecember of the year going before the year in which admission is looked for.
Rohilkhand Medical College Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Students who will be apportioned a seat to this College will be approached to report with following records to finish the admission customs.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 testament and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 testament and imprint sheet
- ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight identification size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if relevant)
- PwD Certificate (if relevant)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo personality admission as Certificate with a validated photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-bore witness to photocopy subsequent to checking with the first reports).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for evidence old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. In the event that material.
- Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
Rohilkhand Medical College Fee structure
Fee Structure (UG, PG, DIPLOMA)
|Courses||Annual Tution Fee|
|M Sac Medical Biochemistry||85,000 /-|
|M Sc Medical Micro biology||85,000 /-|
|M.Sc Medical Anatomy||85,000 /-|
|M.Sc Medical Physiology||85,000 /-|
|M.Sc Medical Pharmacology||85,000 /-|
|M.Sc ( Nursing )||–|
|B.Sc (Nursing)||72000 /-|
|G N M||54,000 /-|
|B Sc ( MLT)||70,000 /-|
|B Sc ( Optometry )||55,000 /-|
|Diploma- MLT||Govt -22500|
Mgt – 60000
|Diploma – X-Ray Technician||Govt 22500|
Mgt – 60000
|Diploma –MRI||54,000 /-|
|Diploma- Dialysis Technician||54,000 /-|
|Diploma –Sanitation||54,000 /-|
UG, PG, DIPLOMA FEE
|Diploma- Dental Hygienist||1,12,500 /-|
|Diploma – Dental Mechanics||42,500 /-|
|B Sc ( Computer Science)||35,000 /-|
|B Sc (Animation )||45,000 /-|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||85,000 /-|
|Diploma – Pharmacy||95,000 /-|
|Master of Public Health||60,000 /-|
|Mater of Hospital Administration||60,000 /-|
Rohilkhand Medical College Scholarship
The Scholarships perceive legitimacy and ability of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships toward the start of the scholastic year. College may offer a Scholarship to a meriting students under the accompanying classes.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more vulnerable areas may request expense concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based Scholarships are additionally Scholarship ed by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
Rohilkhand Medical College Cut-off
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the determination board for the admission of students. Legitimacy rundown will be planned on these CUT-OFF scores. Students who apply for the Institute needs to clear the CUT-OFF for different courses.
NEET 2020 CUT-OFF (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test so as to fit the bill for additional admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks comparable to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state advising process.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score proportional to at any rate 50thpercentile.
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||CUT-OFF scores|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling:
Students can visit the official entry of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enrolled for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we talk the directing method for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially view the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
Guiding Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Students applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must need to enroll themselves for the NEET guiding 2020. Directing of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be led in two adjusts in online mode. The advising will comprise of these means.
- Students Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and College s of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entrance.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat assignment will be distributed online based on accessible opening and students’s decisions.
- Answering to College: Those who will be distributed a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the assigned College and complete the admission customs.
- New Registration (Round 2): For students who couldn’t enroll in the first round of guiding.
- Crisp Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be distributed a seat in the second round of directing (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to clear their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
Rohilkhand Medical College Hostel fee
Basic information about the hostel facility
Boys Hostel – ₹ 11,050/Yr
Girls Hostel – ₹ 11,050/Yr
Data about the girls hostel
(a.) Rs. 12550/ – at the hour of detailing at MJP Rohilkhand University Bareilly, of which Rs. 2500/ – is alert cash which is Refundable.
(b.) For the administration young ladies lodging (for SC/ST young ladies just) inside the grounds: inn charge is Rs. 9,550/ – rather than Rs 12550/ –
(c.) Mess Charges: Rs. 2200/ – every month (Six Month mess expense paid by Bank Draft for Hostel Warden)
What courses does this College offer?
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital, Bareilly offers a wide scope of courses over numerous streams, for example, MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, MD in Pharmacology.
Which selection tests does this College acknowledge?
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital, Bareilly acknowledges the accompanying selection tests: NEET.
Which courses are the most sought after at this College?
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital, Bareilly offers different courses across different orders. A portion of the courses popular at this College are MBBS, MS.
Where is this College found?
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital, Bareilly is situated in Bareilly.