RMC Kanpur is one of the main Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.GMC Banda is associated with Rama University, Lucknow and endorsed by the Medical Council of India. Rama Medical College and Teaching Hospital is one of the main universities in the nation conveying quality training, directing exploration exercises and giving top tier human services administrations. The offices like the current library, completely outfitted labs with most recent hardware and research office, to make an agreeable domain for instructing, learning and medicinal services, are accessible.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
The training philosophy includes traditional techniques, alongside advanced gear based instructing, to bring out intrigue and give a better comprehension of the subjects. The associated teaching hospitals have more than 850 beds, 12 Operation Theatres, Intensive Care Units that can accommodate more than 60 patients, complete radio diagnostic range of equipment and state of art pathology systems.
Below now, we will share you with the point by point data about Rama Medical College Kanpur Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish College audit.
Rama Medical College Kanpur College Summary
|Institute Name||Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Kanpur|
|Popular Name||RMC Kanpur, Rama Medical College Kanpur|
|Location||Kanpur Uttar Pradesh India|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI).|
|Courses offered||· MBBS
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Rama Medical College Kanpur Course Offered
They are Super Specialty clinics offering clinical administrations across various offices, for example, Urology, Cardiology, Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pediatric Surgery, Reproductive Medicine, Surgical Oncology, Radiotherapy, Respiratory Sciences, Plastic Surgery, Joint substitution, Laparoscopic Surgery and Blood Component Unit.
Rama Medical College Kanpur UG Course
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 year Internship|
Rama Medical College Kanpur PG Course
|MD – Microbiology||3||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||2||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||2||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||4||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||2||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||3||3 years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||6||3 years|
Rama Medical College Kanpur Fee Structure
Rama Medical College Kanpur UG Fees
|Course||Tuition Fee||Security Fee||Hostel Fee||Total per year Fee|
Rama Medical College Kanpur PG Fees
|Course||Tuition Fee||Security Fee||Hostel Fee||Total per year Fee|
|MD Community medicine||6,00,000/-||–||4,00,000/-||10,00,000/-|
Rama Medical College Kanpur Admission Process
All admission to join MBBS in Rama Medical College is done through NEET qualification.
What’s more, the fundamental qualification criteria must be met. Applications were more likely than not breezed through the class 12 assessment with at least half of the imprints alongside Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the significant subjects.
RMC Kanpur offers quality Medical projects under the supervision of profoundly qualified staff and best in class foundation. The College is popular for its undergrad Medical projects (MBBS).
Rama Medical College Kanpur Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of admission or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December.
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotech combined.
Rama Medical College Kanpur Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Up-and-comers who will be dispensed a seat to this College will be approached to report with following archives to finish the affirmation conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 endorsement and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 endorsement and imprint sheet
- ID admission (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight visa size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if pertinent)
- PwD Certificate (if pertinent)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo character admission as Certificate with a bore witness to photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-verified photocopy after checking with the first reports).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for verification old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that material.
Rama Medical College Kanpur Scholarships
The scholarships perceive the legitimacy and ability of students.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more vulnerable areas may request charge concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based scholarships are additionally granted by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
Rama Medical College Kanpur CUT-OFF
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the choice board for the admission of students. Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these CUT-OFF scores. Competitors who apply for the Institute needs to clear the CUT-OFF for different courses.
NEET 2020 CUT-OFF (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire the least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test to meet all requirements for additional admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks comparable to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AQI and state directing procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score identical to in any event 50thpercentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||CUT-OFF scores|
UP NEET 2020 Counselling
An applicant can visit the official entryway of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we talk the directing system for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the UP NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
Guiding Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Up-and-comer applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must need to enlist themselves for the NEET guiding 2020. Advising of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be led in two adjusts in online mode. The directing will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat portion will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and applicant’s decisions.
- Answering to College: Those who will be allocated a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the designated seat or report to the assigned College and complete the admission conventions.
- New Registration (Round 2): For competitors who couldn’t enrol in the first round of advising.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to abandon their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
Rama Medical College Kanpur Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Rama Medical College Kanpur Facilities
- Computer labs
- Hostel (Boys and Girls)
Rama Medical College Kanpur Hostel:
Rama University, Kanpur has made ‘Hostile to Ragging Policy’ mandatory in the Hostels.
· The University has given separate inn convenience for the two Girls and Boys.
· Both the Girls and Boys Hostel has been doled out with a Warden for the smooth working.
· Hostel is ventilated with 24*7 water supply offices.
· Legitimate Security System has been introduced for the wellbeing of the understudies. The Hostel gives a typical stay with the accessibility of paper, magazines, and so on. All the Hostels has been given Internet Facility.
Rama Medical College Kanpur Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1 Are Hostel Facilities available?
Ans. Separate hostel facilities for young ladies and young men is accessible in the grounds at Rama Medical College Hospital and Research.
Q2 How would one be able to apply for lodging convenience?
Ans. Form will be given at the hour of taking affirmation in Rama Medical College Hospital and Research.
Q3 How to take affirmation in Rama Medical College Hospital and Research?
Ans. The school take affirmations based on the legitimacy score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking affirmation?
Ans. It continues changing year insightful relying upon the degree of trouble of the NEET test.
Q5 what number seats are accessible for UG understudies??
Ans. Annual Intake is of 150 UG understudies in Rama Medical College Hospital and Research.