Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni is one of the famous medical colleges in India in a limited fee structure. It was founded in the year 2003 in Loni (Maharashtra). The college is also known as the Rural medical college of Loni and PIMS Loni. It has approval from the Medical Council of India and affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. Before getting enrolled in this medical college students need to aware of the details related to Admission eligibility criteria of PIMS Loni, admission process, courses offered, fee structure, counselling process, facilities, cutoff and other important topics related to Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
Summary of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni
|Full Name of Medical College||Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni|
|Also Known as||Rural medical college of Loni and PIMS Loni|
|College Type||Private College|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (Deemed University)|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Types of Courses||MBBS
|Official Website of College||https://www.pravara.com|
|Hostels||Separate for Boys and Girls|
|Admission Exam||NEET UG and NEET PG 2020|
|Campus Size||116 Acres|
Faculties and Infrastructure of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
PIMS Loni is one of the finest colleges with a limited fee structure. This college has an experienced team of teachers with proper college resources. They are dedicated to student’s knowledge enhancement. The non-teaching staffs of this college are humble and supportive of students.
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni Courses
Undergraduate Course in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni
PIMS Loni offers an MBBS course for Medical students. MBBS Duration of the course is 4.6 years excluding a year of internship from a valid hospital. Number of Intakes are available in this college are 200. Students who want to get enrolled in this College have to fulfil the admission eligibility criteria.
|Undergraduate Course||Intake||Course duration|
|MBBS (Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surgery)||200||4.6 years and one year of training or internship (Mandatory)|
Postgraduate Course in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni
PIMS Loni PG courses duration is 3 years and almost more than 80 intakes in different branches of postgraduate courses.
|MS/MD in General Medicine||6||3 Years|
|MS/MD in Pediatrics||10||3 Years|
|MS/MD in Obst. & gynaecology||12||3 Years|
|MS/MD in Radiodiagnosis||5||3 Years|
|MS/MD in Anesthesiology||11||3 Years|
|MS/MD in Preventive & Social Medicine||1||3 Years|
|MS/MD in Pathology||5||3 Years|
|MS/MD in Pharmacology||4||3 Years|
|MS/MD in FMT||2||3 Years|
|MS/MD in Microbiology||1||3 Years|
|MS/MD in Physiology||2||3 Years|
|MS/MD in Radiotherapy||2||3 Years|
|MS/MD in General Surgery||4||3 Years|
|MS/MD in Orthopedics||5||3 Years|
|MS/MD in Ophthalmology||8||3 Years|
|MS/MD in ENT||2||3 Years|
|MS/MD in Anatomy||3||3 Years|
Pravara Institute of Medical Science Fee structure
MBBS fee in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni
|MBBS (Year)||Fee Structure|
|1st Year||1,280,000 INR|
|2nd Year||1,275,000 INR|
|3rd Year||1,275,000 INR|
|4th Year||1,275,000 INR|
|5th Year||1,275,000 INR|
|Total MBBS fee in KIMS Karad||6,380,000 INR|
|For NRI students||57,000 USD per Year (3,990,000 INR)|
|Total Fee for NRI students||19,950,000 INR|
PG Courses Fee in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni
|Course||Fee Structure||Deposit Fee|
|MD in Anatomy||6,00,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MD in Physiology||6,00,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MD in Microbiology||6,00,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MD in Pharmacology||6,00,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MD Preventive & Social Medicine||6,00,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MD in Forensic Medicine||6,00,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MD in Pathology||12,00,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MD in General Medicine||24,50,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MD in Pediatrics||24,50,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MD in Radio Diagnosis||24,50,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MD in Radiotherapy||24,50,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MS in General Surgery||24,50,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MS in Ophthalmology||24,50,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MS in Orthopedics||24,50,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MS in ENT||24,50,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MD in Anesthesiology||24,50,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
|MS in Obst. Gynaecology||24,50,000/- INR||5,000/- INR|
Scholarship Programs in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni helps students in the form of financial aid. Students who are not able to pay a fee or they are brilliant then university/college will provide help or award.
If a student is brilliant and always be in the top list of exam results then college may offer him a scholarship in the beginning of next academic year. Also, if a student is poor and belongs to SC/ST/OBC category then he/she will get fee concession by the college administration. They will get a scholarship by the college administration on the following conditions.
- Sharp and brilliant Minded students will get a scholarship on basic on their marks
- Needy students who are not able to pay the fee of college may get fee concession by the college administration.
- They may also get Scholarship by the national or state level scholarship program
Note- College admin will choose which candidate deserves the scholarship or fee concession.
How to apply in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni
Students who want to get MBBS admission in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni needs to apply and pass the NEET UG 2020 exam. They must have a good score. Similarly NEET PG 2020 exam for PG admission.
- NEET UG exam must be passed by the MBBS aspirants. They need a good score to be in the top of the cutoff list for admission process.
- For Post Graduate course admission, PG aspirants need to apply and score a good in NEET PG 2020 exam. This exam is the first step towards admission process.
- Third & very important aspect of the admission process is admission eligibility criteria. Students need to full fill it first, before applying for admission PIMS Loni
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni Admission Eligibility Criteria
For MBBS admission (UG)
Age LIMIT- Students must have completed 17 years of age at the time of application. Also, they should be less than 25 years age. 17 to 25 is the age limit to apply for MBBS admission
Academics Qualification- MBBS aspirants must have 50% and more marks in 12th board exam (General Category) and SC/ST/OBC category candidates need to score only 40% or more from a valid board like CBSE, ICSE and State board. Also, the main subjects in 12th should be Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In short PCB average marks should be 50% or more to get better branch and seat.
NEET UG 2020 – To get admission in PIMS Loni NEET-UG 2020 exam is important to be passed by each student. They need to score good marks in NEET UG 2020 exam to fulfil the cutoff.
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni Cutoff marks
The cutoff mark is the basic line for admission in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni.
- MBBS Aspirants who are seeking for admission in PIMS Loni must have the qualifying score in NEET UG exam.
- SC/ST/OBC Category students need to score around 40th percentile and more. Also, general category students need to score at least 50th percentile or More in NEET-UG 2020.
Undergraduate Cutoff of last year
|Category of students||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
|General (physical Handicapped)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|OBC/SC/ST (physical Handicapped)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET PG 2020 Cutoff
Postgraduate courses of PIMS Loni in a wide range. PG Admission in PIMS is invited by NEET PG exam 2020. Students who want to get admission in this college in PG courses they need to score at least cutoff marks (50th percentile or more). PG Candidates who have good marks in NEET PG exam have more chances to get a seat in first seat allotment round.
NEET PG cutoff of last Year
|Category||Qualify Criteria||Cut-off (Required)||Revised qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|Persons with Disability (UR)||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
Counselling process of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni
For Undergraduate Courses
The very first step is to register themselves on the official website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra (DMERM). Students who want to get admission in this Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni will get MBBS seat through the counselling. NEET UG 2020 Counseling is conducted on the basic of the cutoff score in NEET Undergraduate. So, here is the Maharashtra NEET 2020 Counseling schedule and process.
- Registration for seat allotment- Students need to register them on the official website of Maharashtra state counselling for MBBS admission.
- Choice Filing by online – In the next step, students need to fill the course and college choice according to their interests. All this choice filling will be the online method.
- Seat Allotment – In next round, seat allotment for the first round will be the third stage of Maharashtra state counselling’s third step. Students who have scored much better in NEET UG exam then they will get a seat in first round.
- Reporting and Admission of First round. If candidate have got seat in first round of seat allotment then they have authorities they accept the seat of reject that one. If they accept it then he/she need to report at the college campus and then go for the admission formalities.
- Registration for Second Round- MBBS Students, who haven’t got seat in first round of seat allotment, or if they did not get seat of their choice then they are required to register.
- Choice Filling for Round 2- Students have to choose their favorite course and college again online for admission on empty seats.
- Seat allotment of 2nd Round- Second round of seat allotment conducted by the college Admin on the basis of marks obtained by students in NEET UG exam. Students may get medical seat after second round of seat allotment.
- Admission (Final round)- After, completing all steps, Medical students who have got seats in second round of seat allotment can get admission on the seat allotted to them. According to orders of the honourable Supreme Court of India, students cannot reject the seat once allotted after a second round of seat allotment.
- Registration- For PG Admission students need to do registration is the first step on the official Website of Medical Council Committee (MCC).
- Choice filling (online) for courses and College
- Seat allotment- Seat allotment of First round for PG admission, students may get seat in first round of Seat allotment. If they deserve and scored well in NEED PG then they will get, it’s up to them that they accept it or reject it.
- Admission and reporting at college
- Second round registration
- Second Round of Choice filling
- Second Round of Seat allotment
- Admission (Final Step)- All the steps have been done. Now, Students have to fulfil the admission formalities. Students cannot reject the seat after the second round of seat allotment according to the Supreme Court of India.
Required document for UG admission
- Mark sheets of School board exams (10th and 12th) from ICSE, CBSE or state board.
- Scorecard and Admit card of NEET UG 2020 Exam
- Birth certificate of the Candidate
- Photo Id Card issued by Government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driver License etc)
- Recent passport size Photographs, at least 8
- Caste Certificate (if required)
Required Documents for PG admission
- MBBS Certificate from a Valid Medical College that has approval from the Medical Council of India
- Certificate from Medical Council of India
- Training certificate from an affiliate institution
- Copy of online counselling certification
- Photo Identity Card issued by govt (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driver License etc)
- Recent passport size Photographs (at least 8)
- NEET PG 2020 Score Card and Admit Card
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Birth Certificate of PG candidate
Hostel fee of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni
To accommodate in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences hostel, students must have to pay 4000 INR per months. This fee may include or exclude the mess charges. Apart from that, they need to pay extra security amount in the form of other charges. However, this amount is refundable.
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Loni Campus Facilities for Students
- Medical Facilities
- Hostel accommodation
- AC auditorium
- Computer Labs
- Sports and Games facilities
- Cafeteria And Mess
- Well developed Library
- Anti Raging Campus
- Mess and cafeteria