PCMSRC Bhopal Peoples College of Medical Sciences and Research Centre Bhopal (PCMS Bhopal) is one of the well known private clinical universities in Madhya Pradesh. It is prevalently known as PCMS Bhopal. It was established in the year 2005. It is subsidiary with Peoples University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and endorsed by the Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi focal government and Ministry of Health.
In this article, you will be provided with the detailed information about Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre (PCMS Bhopal) Fees Structure, major Course offered, Admission Process, Cut-off, Facilities available and so on.
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Bhopal College Summary
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre (PCMS Bhopal).
|Name of Institute||Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal|
|Popular Name||PCMS Bhopal|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated with||Peoples University, Bhopal|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Peoples University, Bhopal
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Bhopal Course Offered
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Bhopal UG Course
|MBBS||4.5 Years + 1 Year Internship||150|
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Bhopal PG Course
|General Medicine||3 Years||04|
|Obst. & Gynae.||3 Years||04|
|General Surgery||3 Years||04|
|Respiratory Medicine(TB &Chest)||3 Years||02|
|Community Medicine||3 Years||04|
|Forensic Medicine||3 Years||03|
Faculty & Staff
The school gives a decent proportion of all around prepared and exceptionally instructed employees furnished with all the advanced innovation. It additionally gives adequate quantities of non-specialized staffs to give an atmosphere of self-figuring out how to the understudies.
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Bhopal Admission Process
Admission to different Programs at this college is based on competitor’s exhibition in NEET.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers should full fill all the necessary qualification models made under the confirmation Guidelines.
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Bhopal Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of confirmation or will finish that age at the latest 31st December of the time of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS Course.
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Bhopal Qualification Criteria
The choice of understudies depends on the Competitive Merit premise. Up-and-comers should peruse the qualification Criteria to find out about the Admission Procedure.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- Admission Seekers must have a MBBS degree from a clinical school perceived by MCI and finished an entry level position
- Merit in the NEET PG test.
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Bhopal Fee Structure
UG Courses Fees
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee||One Time Caution Money (Refundable)||Total Fee (Payable by Candidate who is not eligible for any scholarship|
Annual Fee For NRI
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee per Year|
**Fee Change Every Year
|Subject||Tuition Fee (Annual)||College
(With 04 Meals)
|Rs. 1,500||Rs. 126000/-
|General Medicine||19,00,000/-||$ 75,000|
|General Surgery||19,00,000/-||$ 55,000|
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Bhopal Scholarships
The grants perceive legitimacy and ability of understudies. School may offer a grant to a meriting up-and-comer under the accompanying classifications.
• College/University Merit Scholarships.
• Students having a place with the monetarily more vulnerable segments may request expense concession (*depends on the school organizations).
• Merit cum implies the school likewise grants based grants to meriting understudies.
• Merit and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Bhopal Cutoff
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
• Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile stamps in NEET 2020 placement test so as to fit the bill for additional confirmation procedure.
• Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks proportional to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state guiding procedure.
• Aspirants who have a place with UR classification are required to score proportionate to in any event 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
An applicant can visit the official gateway of Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Madhya Pradesh State Counseling.
· NEET Counseling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counseling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counseling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counseling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) DGHS, in the interest of MCC and AFMC Pune
· NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats in the event of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges Respective State Counseling Authorities
Directing Process (AIQ Quota)
• Candidate Registration: Register to the official site.
• Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and schools of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entry.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat apportioning will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
• Reporting to school: Those who will be assigned a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the distributed school and complete the affirmation conventions.
• New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enroll in the first round of guiding.
• Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Reporting to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be apportioned a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota)
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Bhopal Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Applicants who will be designated a seat to this school will be approached to report with following records to finish the affirmation conventions.
• Admit Card
• Scorecard or Rank Letter
• Class 10 declaration and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
• Class 12 declaration and imprint sheet
• ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
• Eight identification size photos
• Provisional Allotment Letter
• Caste Certificate (if relevant)
• PwD Certificate (if relevant)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo personality evidence as Certificate with a validated photograph from Head of Institution last examined/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-authenticated copy in the wake of checking with the first reports).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for confirmation old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that appropriate.
- Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls