NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur (NKP SIMS Nagpur) is one of the well known private Medical schools arranged in Digdoh Hills, Hingna Road, Nagpur. It was set up in 1990. NKP Salve Medical College Nagpur primarily offers both UG and PG degrees in medication to be specific MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery), MD, MCH, Diploma and so on.
In the article, We are going to share all the info regarding the NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counseling, Contact Details, and so on
|Name of Institute||N. K. P. Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur|
|Popular Name||NKP Salve Medical College Nagpur, NKP SIMS Nagpur|
|Year of Establishment||1990|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Courses Offered
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur UG Course
|MBBS||50||4.5 Yrs & 1 Year Internship|
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur PG Course
|MD (Paediatrics)||2||3 Years|
|MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||2||3 Years|
|PG Diploma||N/A||1 Years|
Faculty and Staff
The school gives a decent proportion of all around prepared and exceptionally taught employees outfitted with all the cutting edge innovation. It additionally gives adequate quantities of non-specialized staff to give a climate of self-figuring out how to the understudies. The school is resolved to inspire the social insurance training and yield conveyance framework for the individuals of the nation.
Beneath referenced the Admission strategy for the significant courses. The competitor mentioned proceeding with the given guidelines.
- UG Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- PG Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of confirmation or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December.
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Qualification Criteria
- UG Courses Candidate must have 10+2 in a particular subject with half Aggregate imprints
- PG Courses Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Age Criteria
Hopefuls ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of confirmation or will finish that age at the latest 31st December of the time of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS Course.
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Fee Structure
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur UG fees
|MBBS||Rs. 9,75,300/-||Rs. 5,55,755/-||Rs. 1,36,209/-||Rs. 52,300/-||Rs. 37,44,300/-|
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur PG fees
|Courses||State quota||Institute Mgmt Quota||NRI Quota|
|MD/MS||Rs. 9,61,700/-||Rs. 35,41,700/-||Rs. 44,01,700/-|
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Scholarships
The grants perceive legitimacy and ability of understudies. School may offer a grant to a meriting applicant under the accompanying classifications.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more fragile segments may request charge concession (*depends on the school organizations).
- Merit cum implies based grants are additionally granted by the school to meriting understudies.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Cutoff
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test so as to fit the bill for additional confirmation procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks proportional to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state directing procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR classification are required to score equal to in any event 50thpercentile
Competitors can check the for NEET 2020 expected cut off assessment given underneath according to the earlier year patterns:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
Maharashtra NEET 2020 Counselling
An applicant can visit the official entrance of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves enrolled for NEET 2020 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we talk the guiding system for Maharashtra NEET 2020, Let us initially view the Maharashtra NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
- NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges DGHS, for MCC
- NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates in DU schools (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC and AFMC Pune
- NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats if there should arise an occurrence of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges Respective State Counselling Authorities
Advising Process (AIQ Quota)
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and schools of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online gateway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allocation will be distributed online based on accessible opening and up-and-comer’s decisions.
- Answering to school: Those who will be designated a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the assigned seat or report to the apportioned school and complete the affirmation conventions.
- New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enlist in the first round of directing.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be assigned a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota)
Wannabes who are applying to PG courses offered by NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur the accompanying stream graph shows the short yet significant data about the guiding system.
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Competitors who will be allocated a seat to this school will be approached to report with the following archives to finish the confirmation customs.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 declaration and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 declaration and imprint sheet
- ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight identification size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if relevant)
- PwD Certificate (if relevant)
For PG Candidates
Unique Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo personality confirmation as Certificate with a validated photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-verified copy in the wake of checking with the first archives).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for evidence old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that relevant.
- Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Facilities
- Medical Service
- Computer Centre
- Lecture Theatres
- Sports and Games
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Under-Graduate FAQs
- NEET 2020 test will be led in disconnected mode. An OMR Sheet will be given to the contender to stamp the appropriate responses.
Question: How frequently the NEET Exam be led? will it be led two times every year?
Answer: The National Testing Agency has gotten a lot of solicitations from NEET candidates to lead the test two times every year.
Question: How frequently can an applicant show up for NEET Exam?
Answer: As indicated by the official notice discharged by NTA, an applicant can show up for NEET any number of times.
Question: What is the base score required in NEET 2020 test to get a seat in an administration school?
Answer: To get a confirmation in government clinical school, one must make sure about at any rate 600 stamps in NEET 2020.
Question: How to apply for NEET 2020 on the off chance that I don’t have a PC or web?
Answer: Competitors who don’t have PC or web can profit of the office of Common Services Center (CSC).
Question: Who will lead the NEET 2020 Exam?
Answer: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is leading the NEET test in 2019.
Question: In the event that I have picked Tamil as the vehicle of the inquiry paper, would i be able to pick Mumbai as the test city?
- As indicated by the rules set by NTA, Tamil language question paper may be accessible in the test urban communities in Tamil Nadu. Subsequently, in the event that you need to pick Tamil as the vehicle of the inquiry paper, you should decide on a test city in Tamil Nadu state as it were.
- The application charge for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the competitors who have a place with the General or OBC classification. Be that as it may, for competitors who have a place with the SC/ST/PWD classification, the application charge is Rs 750.
Question: Is the NEET 2020 test be troublesome?
Answer: Truly, specialists propose that the trouble level of NEET 2020 will be raised inferable from the rejecting of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is presently the main selection test for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India, along these lines NTA will guarantee the assessment is at standard with the assessments that were supplanted by it.
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Post-Graduate FAQs
Question: Who is qualified to take the NEET-PG?
Answer: Wannabes who have MBBS degree or Provisional Pass Certificate perceived according to the arrangements of the Indian Medical Council and have perpetual/temporary enrollment declaration of MBBS capability.
Question: What is the test design for NEET-PG?
The understudy will see inquiries on the PC screen and should reply by choosing the appropriate response from the alternatives given on the screen.
Question: What is the length and No. of inquiries of the test?
Answer: The span to finish the test is of 3 hours and will be directed in a solitary meeting. There will be just one segment comprising of 240 inquiries.
Question: Do I need to answer to a specific community so as to partake in the advising procedure of NEET PG 2020?
Answer: The entire guiding procedure (enlistment, decision filling and decision locking) is totally on the web. Applicants can partake in the NEET PG guiding 2020 from wherever as accommodation where they approach a decent web association.