NEET stands for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test which is basically an entrance examination of the medical educational domain in India. This exam is basically conducted by the National Test Agency on the behalf of Medical Council of India(MCI) which is the regulatory body of the medical educations and the profession in India.
Direct Admission Enquiry Form
The exam is mandatory to be undertaken by all such aspirants who are willing to study the medical courses such as the MBBS, BDS in India or from the foreign countries as well. The candidates who qualify the NEET exam with the minimum possible rank have the chances of getting the medical seats in the various medical colleges of the country.
Having said that the relevance of the rank in the NEET exam is very significant and this is why the majority of the aspirants tend to use the NEET rank checker in order to predict their ranks.
This is a very significant tool which lets the candidates have an idea about their probable rank in the exam so that they can prepare for their admission if they get a suitable rank in the exam.
So, in this article today we are basically going to discuss the NEET rank predictor tool 2019 and if you are going to appear in the NEET 2019 exam then you must make yourself aware with this tool here.
In this article, we would provide you with all the appropriate information regarding the tool which will help you in using the tool.
How to Use NEET Rank Predictor 2019
All the candidates who are going to use the NEET rank predictor for the very first time may find the tool hard to be used.
Here we are going to provide you a step by step guide by which you can easily use it.
1. First of all, you need to have access to the NEET rank predictor which you can get from any third party software at the Google web.
2. Once you get the access of the tool than just simply sign up for a new account there.
3. After signing up just login to the account and then provide the required information.
4. The required information would be regarding the NEET exam such as how many questions did you actually attempt.
5. You need to be very accurate in providing such information as the rank would be based on the information you provide.
6. Submit all the information and then your probable rank would be appearing at the computer screen.
This is how you can easily use this tool and can have an idea about the probable rank in the NEET exam for your concern.
Benefits of NEET Rank Predictor
Well, you can avail many benefits from the NEET marks vs rank predictor in the context of your NEET exam. This is the reason why the rank predictor tool is used by the wide numbers of the aspirants, as they get many benefits from the tool.
Here below we are listing down some major benefits of this tool for your consideration.
1. The rank predictor at a very first place can save your time of waiting for the official rank announcement as the tool will provide you an idea about your probable rank in advance.
2. This tool can be used by the candidates to take the decision whether they want to appear in the exam again or they want to go with the current rank for the admission.
3. The tool will provide you with an analysis of prevailing competition in the NEET exam so that you can accordingly prepare for the exam.
4. The tool will help you to decide the MBBS colleges for your admission among many others.
Highlights of NEET Rank Checker
Well, before we recommend you to use this NEET exam result/rank predictor we would like you to make yourself aware of the tool in a thorough manner. Keeping it in our consideration here we are listing some key points of the tool.
Read all the points and keep them in your consideration before using the NEET rank predictor.
– This tool has been developed by the third party educational website to help the NEET aspirants thus the tool has got no link with the National Test Agency.
– The rank predicted by this tool may vary from the official rank and only the official rank will be the final rank for admission purpose.
– This tool predicts the ranks for the candidates on the basis of the information provided by the candidates thus you have to provide the correct information.
– The tool can be used by any NEET aspirants as soon as the aspirants take the exam.
NEET 2019 Result
The result of the NEET exam is that even when the marks of the candidates are declared by the authorities of this exam. It is the key moment of the NEET exam which takes place after a certain period of exam.
In this 2019 year, the NEET exam will be conducted in the month of May on the 5th of May 2019. Further, the result of the exam would be declared on 5th June which is straight a month later from the exam.
This is why the aspirants can use the NEET rank predictor tool to predict their rank before the official rank announcement. It will save them at least one month of waiting period which they can allocate in something else.
NEET Cut off 2019
The NEET cut off is the event in this schedule of the NEET exam which takes place after the result of the exam and before the counseling session. The cut-off or the merit of the NEET exam basically filter the candidates who are eligible for the counseling session for the admission.
This filtration is basically done on the basis of the rank or the score as has been scored by the candidates in the exam. You can check the cut off of the NEET 2019 exam at its official website and then you can accordingly analyze whether you qualify for the counselling session or not.