Muzaffarnagar Medical College is a standout amongst other Private College, is most prevalently known as MMC Muzaffarnagar, is in Muzaffarnagar U.P. It was set up in the year 2006 by Fateh Chand Charitable Trust and partnered with Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut.
Right now, will furnish you with the point by point data about Muzaffarnagar Medical College Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish College survey.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
Muzaffarnagar Medical College (MMC) is a Private Institute situated in Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh and was set up in the year 2006. The Institute is subsidiary to Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCU), Meerut and endorsed by Medical Council of India (MCI). Courses offered by the Institute are MBBS, B.Sc., MD, MS and Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.). Admissions to MBBS, MD and MS courses will be based on NEET Entrance Exam. Though admissions to the Diploma program are Merit-Based.
|Institute Name||Muzaffarnagar Medical College|
|Popular Name||MMC Muzaffarnagar, Muzaffarnagar Medical College|
|Location||Muzaffarnagar Uttar Pradesh India|
|Affiliated||Ch. Charan Singh University Meerut|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses Offered||· MBBS
· MD, MS
|Hostel||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Muzaffarnagar Medical College Courses Offered
Muzaffarnagar Medical College UG Course
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Muzaffarnagar Medical College PG Course (Permitted Courses)
|MD in General Medicine||3 Years|
|MS in General Surgery||3 Years|
|MD in Anaesthesiology||3 Years|
|MS in OBS & GYN||3 Years|
|MD in Radio-Diagnosis||3 Years|
|MS in Ophthalmology||3 Years|
|MS in Orthopaedics||3 Years|
|MD in Pathology||3 Years|
|MD in Respiratory Medicine||3 Years|
|MD in Psychiatry||3 Years|
Muzaffarnagar Medical College Admission Process
To take Admission in Muzaffarnagar Medical College, the candidates must visit the College premises to gather the application structure and convey the equivalent alongside required records and imperative expense during the last Admission methodology.
- Minimum qualification to apply for MBBS is to breeze through 10+2 assessment or comparable with PCBE as subjects.
- Students to MS and MD courses must hold an MBBS degree to be qualified to apply for Admission.
- Admissions to MS, MD, and DM courses are done on-premise of the scores got in UP PGMET selection test
Muzaffarnagar Medical College Application Process 2020
In any case, students looking for Admission in MBBS and MS and MD must enlist themselves for the significant Entrance Exams through the separate authority site.
- Candidates must visit the College premises to gather the outline and the application structure.
- Fill up the structure accurately and join oneself authenticated photograph duplicates of following archives recorded beneath alongside a Demand Draft of essential expense, attracted the favour of “Muzaffarnagar University”.
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet alongside the passing authentication.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Mark Sheet.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate gave by MCI/State Medical Council.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License).
- Caste declaration (OBC/SC/ST).
- Entrance Exam Score Card.
- 4 Passport Sized Photographs.
- 4 Stamp Sized Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- Nationality declaration.
- AIU Certification is required (for Foreign Nationals).
- NOC from Ministry of Health, Govt. of India required (for Foreign Nationals).
- Candidate must send/submit face to face, the above reports to the College office and must convey the firsts records alongside the endorsed Tuition expenses to the College for conclusive Admission systems.
Muzaffarnagar Medical College Qualification Criteria:
- For MBBS and MS/MD: according to MCI Guidelines Must be NEET Qualified and dispensed through UPDGME Uttar Pradesh Lucknow.
- For BDS/MDS: according to DCI rules Must be NEET Qualified and dispensed through UPDGME Uttar Pradesh Lucknow.
Muzaffarnagar Medical College Cut-off:
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the choice board for the Admission of students. Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these CUT-OFF scores. Students who apply for the Institute needs to clear the CUT-OFF for different courses.
NEET 2020 CUT-OFF (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire the least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test to fit the bill for additional Admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks identical to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state directing procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score proportionate to in any event 50thpercentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||CUT-OFF scores|
Muzaffarnagar Medical College Fee Structure
Muzaffarnagar Medical College UG Fees
|MBBS||10,59,000/-||4,00,000/-||4,00,000/-(Increment 50k per annum)||18,59,000/-|
Muzaffarnagar Medical College PG Fees
|Course||Tuition||Security||Hostel||Total per year|
|Skin & (VD)||22,71,400/-||10,00,000/-||14,50,000/-||47,21,400/-|
|OBS & Gynae|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling
The student can visit the official entryway of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enrolled for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we talk the directing method for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially view the UP NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
Guiding Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Student applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must need to enlist themselves for the NEET guiding 2020. Advising of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be led in two adjusts in online mode. The advising will comprise of these means.
- Competitor Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and Colleges of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat apportioning will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and student’s decisions.
- Answering to College: Those who will be assigned a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the apportioned seat or report to the allocated college and complete the Admission customs.
- New Registration (Round 2): For students who couldn’t enlist in the first round of advising.
- Crisp Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be assigned a seat in the second round of guiding (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to empty their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India
Muzaffarnagar Medical College Documents Required
MMC Documents Required For UG Candidates
Students who will be allocated a seat to this College will be approached to report with following records to finish the Admission conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 authentication and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 authentication and imprint sheet
- ID Admission (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight visa size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if material)
- PwD Certificate (if material)
Muzaffarnagar Medical College For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo character verification as Certificate with an authenticated photograph from Head of Institution last examined/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-bore witness to photocopy in the wake of checking with the first archives).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for Admission old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/authentication).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that pertinent.
- Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
Muzaffarnagar Medical College Facilities
- Medical Centres
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- A/c Classrooms
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
Que. What courses does this College offer?
Ans. Muzaffarnagar Medical College offers a wide scope of courses over various streams, for example, MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, MS in General Surgery, MD in Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy, MD in Pharmacology, MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Que. Which selection tests does this College acknowledge?
Ans. Muzaffarnagar Medical College acknowledges the accompanying selection tests: NEET.
Que. Which courses are the most sought after at this College?
Ans. Muzaffarnagar Medical College offers different courses across different controls. A portion of the courses sought after at this College are MBBS, MS.