Direct Admission Enquiry Form
MU OET basically stands for the Manipal University Online Entrance Test, and this test has to be undertaken by all those students, who are seeking their admission into the graduate and the post graduate degree programs of the University.
This is why all the candidate who are seeking admission into the Manipal University must make themselves aware with the MU OET eligibility criteria and today in this article we are basically going to discuss the same.
So, if you are looking forward to appear in the MU OET exam, then we urge you to go through our article in order to get all the relevant information about this exam.
Eligibility Criteria for General Students
Well as we generally see that the admission criteria of any University is generally divided into several categories for the students as per the community they belong to, and in the similar way Manipal University eligibility criteria can also be checked by the students.
Here below we are listing the eligibility criteria of the University for the general students.
- First of all a candidate must be a Indian national and not a foreign student.
Candidate must have qualified the 10+2 exam from the recognized board ofstudies which is approved by the Manipal University.
- Candidate must have taken the compulsory subjects of studies as physics, chemistry,mathmatics and the English.
- Further the candidate can opt either of the subjects from the chemistry/biology or biotechnology.
- The minimum passing marks by the candidate in the 10+2 exam must be 50% in the compulsory subjects.
- There in no age bar for the candidates to appear in the entrance exam.
- Candidates must have to score minimum of the 50% marks in the MU OET exam in order to seek admission in the University.
Eligibility Criteria for OBC Students
OBC is the other community of the candidates which stand for the other backward classes and if you want to check the MU OET eligibility criteria 2019 for the OBC students then you can check it here.
- The OBC candidate must be an Indian national and resident as well.
- Candidate must have qualified the 10+2 exam in the complusory subjects of Maths,english, physics, chemistry with the minimum passing percentage of 50%.
- Further candidate may also choose any subject between the physics/biology/biotechnology as the compulsory subjects.
- Candidates need not to qualify any minimum or maximum age bar in order to qualify for the entrance exam.
- Candidate will be required to score minimum of the 50% qualifying marks in the MU OET exam.
Eligibility Criteria for SC Students
What we generally see in the certain relaxation which is provided to the students, who belong to the SC community but here there is no as such relaxation for the SC students in the Manipal University.
Here only the meritorious and the potential candidates get their admission, thus you would be required to satisfy the same eligibility criteria which we are listing below.
- Candidate must be an Indian resident and national who must have qualified the 10+2 exam from the recognized board or University.
- The compulsory subjects of the studies must be physics, chemistry,mathmatics and english while candidate may choose any subject between biotechnology/biology/or physics.
- Candidate must have qualified the 10+2 exam with the minimum passing percentage of 50% for the undergraduate courses admission and 45% for the postgraduate courses.
- Candidates need to qualify the MU OET exam with the minimum passing percentage of 50%.
Eligibility Criteria for ST Students
As we have already made it clear for all the candidates that there is no relaxation for them based on their community backgrounds, thus they all have to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order to appear in the MU OET exam and secure their seats. You can check the MU OET eligibility criteria of the Manipal University in the above sections of the article.
Candidate are advised to note that the above mentioned eligibility criteria is the overall admission eligibility criteria in the graduates and the postgraduate programs of the University.
If you want to check the specific course admission eligibility criteria for example Manipal BCA eligibility then we advise you to check the specific criteria for BCA program of the University.
Eligibility Criteria for NRI’s and Foreign Students
Well there are the candidates from overseas who want to study their desired course from the Manipal University, for example we have been receiving the continuous enquiries as the Manipal MBA eligibility criteria. Keeping it in our consideration here below we are providing you the eligibility criteria of the University for the foreign and the NRI candidates below.
- Candidate must be having the foreign students visa and the password the copy of which has to be submitted to the University.
- Candidate must have qualified the 10+2 or the equivalent exam from the concerned country.
- Candidate must have studied the typical science subjects in the 10+2 or in the equivalent program.
- The medium of the study for the foreign candidates must be English.
- Foreign candidate would also be required to take up the MU OET exam and qualify it for their admissions.
MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2019- Documents Required
Well, if you are approaching to the Manipal University for the sake of admission, then you will need to carry certain kinds of documents with you which are mandatory to be verified in the process of admission.
Here below we are going to list that documents for you, so that you can collect and present them at the time of admission and appearing in the MU OET exam.
- The exam hall ticket or the admit card as has been downloaded by the candidates from the website of the University.
- Copies of the last qualified 10+2 exam.
- MU OET application number and the password as a proof of application for the exam.
- 2 passport size photos for the identity verification.