Direct Admission Enquiry Form
Manipal University is one of the most prominent Universities in the Karnataka state of India. The University is well known for its diversifying programs to the students, which goes all the way from the engineering domain to the medical and even architecture domains. This is the reason that why each year millions of the students seek their admission into this University.
MU OET is basically the entrance exam of the Manipal University which is conducted by the University each year, to grant the admission to the deserving candidates, who qualify this exam.
If you are looking forward to have some information about the MU OET application form, so that you can also apply for this exam then here below in the article we are going to discuss the same for your concern.
Important Dates for MU OET Application Form 2019
Being the candidate of the MU OET exam it is very much important for you to keep your eyes at the important dates of this exam, so that you can know about the MU OET application last date, and other such significant information.
You can check all the significant information of the MU OET exam in the below section of the exam.
- Date of Online MU OET Application Form Filling- 10 October 2018
- Last Date of the Online Application Form- 15 March 2019
- Date of Online Slot Booking for the Exam- From First Week of April 2019
- Hall Tickets Availability for the Exam- From First Week Onwards of April 2019
- Result Date of MET Exam- Third Week of May 2019
- Date of MET Counselling- From June 2019.
MU OET 2019 Application Form- Documents Required Form Filling
MU OET exams are just approaching and hence by this time you must be focusing on fulfilling all the important paper work, which is required to make the application for this exam.
First or all you will need to check the MU OET application form 2019 date and then you will be required to make your application for the exam at the concerned date. If you are confused as to what kind of documents you would be required to make the application, then you can have a look over the important documents below.
- A valid and the working email address of the candidate and along with thr mobile number.
- A passport size picture of the candidate which should be scanned for the uploading purpose.
- Documents of the academic education proof of the candidate.
- Debit/Credit card or Net Banking for the payment purpose.
How to Fill MU OET 2019 Online Application Form
There are two modes of Manipal University for making your application to the MU OET exams. It is known as the Manipal application form and it is made available by the University on the internet platform for all the students, who want to make their application for the exam.
If you are clueless as to how you should be filling the exam form, then follow our below mentioned step by step guide.
- Visit the official website of the MU OET exam and then register yourself for the examination.
- You will be asked to provide the certain information about you such as your email id, name, mobile number and a password.
- After the successful registration you would be sent a vaild id and the password to login to your candidate account and register for the examination in the next steps.
- Now you will be at the main page of exam application and there you will be needing to fill the certain fields with your personal information such as your name, gender,date of birth,address etc.
- Next you will need to select the name of the course in which you are seeking your admission and also provide your academic details in the detailed manner.
- After you fill all the required fields then at last you would be at the payment of fee section.
- You can pay the required fee by using your debit or the credit card.
- After paying the fees there will be one more step of confirming your application for the exam and then your exam application will be completed.
We have provided you with the MU OET application last date in the above section of the article, hence you can check it at there and then make the application before the last date.
How to Fill MU OET 2019 Offline Application Form
Well our first suggestion for you would be to make your application for the MU OET exam via online mode, since the online mode is quite convenient and quick as well. If you still want to make your application for this exam using the offline mode, then this is how you can make the offline application.
- You would need to collect the offline application form of the MU OET exam from the Manipal University.
- Fill the form with the required information and attach the demand draft with the application form for the concerned amount of fee.
- Now finally send the form to the examination department of the University before the prescribed date.
You can check the MU OET application fee both for the offline and the online mode at the official website of the University.
Documents to Preservation After Manipal 2019 Application Form Submission
You would be required to preserve some certain documents with you after your application for the exam and even after appearing in the exam. The document are supposed to be preserved by the candidates until the counselling session of the University is over, and candidates are granted the admissions.
Here below we are listing those documents for you.
- MU OET Exam application form with the user id and the password details with you.
- Admit card of the MU OET exam.
- Academics qualifications details of the candidates.
- Passport size photo and the digital signature of the candidate.
- MU OET result card of the candidates.
- Application copy of MU OET exam counselling.
How to Check MU OET Application Status
Once you make your appreciation for the MU OET exam using the Manipal application form, then you can be sure about the submission of your application by checking your application status.
The very first way of being sure with it is to check that whether you have received any confirmation mail from the University about your application. If yes then your form has been accepted by the University, and further you can also login to your user account to check your MU OET application status.
MU OET 2019 Form Correction Windows
Well, if you have made any mistake in your MU OET application form and want to edit or rectify it then you can do it if the final submission of the form has not been made yet, however if you have already submitted the form then sadly there is no as such provision by which you can edit the firm’s information again.
We would advise you to contact the MU OET exam’s officials as soon as possible to seek any help from them in this regard.