MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore (MSRMC Bangalore) is one of the lofty clinical schools of India was established in the year 1979 by the Gokula Education Foundation and began by Sri M.S. Ramaiah. The school is most prominently known as MSRMC Bangalore.
|Name of Institute||MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore|
|Popular Name||MSRMC Bangalore, Ramaiah Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||1979|
|Affiliated||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Facilities
- Medical Service
- Computer Centre
- Lecture Theatres
- Sports and Games
- Blood Bank
MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Courses Offered
MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore UG Course
|MBBS||50||4.5 Yrs & 1 Year Internship|
MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore PG Course
|MD (Paediatrics)||2||3 Years|
|MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||2||3 Years|
|PG Diploma||N/A||1 Years|
Faculty and Staff
The school gives a decent proportion of all around prepared and exceptionally taught employees outfitted with all the cutting edge innovation. It additionally gives adequate quantities of non-specialized staff to give a climate of self-figuring out how to the understudies. The school is resolved to inspire the social insurance training and yield conveyance framework for the individuals of the nation.
Beneath referenced the Admission strategy for the significant courses. The competitor mentioned to proceed with the given guidelines.
- UG Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- PG Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard
MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of confirmation or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December.
MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Qualification Criteria
- UG Courses Candidate must have 10+2 in particular subject with half Aggregate imprints
- PG Courses Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Age Criteria
Hopefuls ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of confirmation or will finish that age at the latest 31st December of the time of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS Course.
MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Fee Structure
MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore UG fees
|MBBS||Rs. 9,75,300/-||Rs. 5,55,755/-||Rs. 1,36,209/-||Rs. 52,300/-||Rs. 37,44,300/-|
|Courses||State quota||Institute Mgmt Quota||NRI Quota|
|MD/MS||Rs. 9,61,700/-||Rs. 35,41,700/-||Rs. 44,01,700/-|
MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Scholarships
The grants perceive legitimacy and ability of understudies. School may offer a grant to a meriting applicant under the accompanying classifications.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more fragile segments may request charge concession (*depends on the school organizations).
- Merit cum implies based grants are additionally granted by the school to meriting understudies.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Cutoff
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test so as to fit the bill for additional confirmation procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks proportional to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state directing procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR classification are required to score equal to in any event 50thpercentile
Competitors can check the for NEET 2020 expected cut off assessment given underneath according to the earlier year patterns:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
Karnataka NEET 2020 Counselling
An applicant can visit the official entrance of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves enrolled for NEET 2020 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we talk the guiding system for Maharashtra NEET 2020, Let us initially view the Maharashtra NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
- NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges DGHS, for MCC
- NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates in DU schools (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC and AFMC Pune
- NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats if there should arise an occurrence of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges Respective State Counselling Authorities
Advising Process (AIQ Quota)
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and schools of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online gateway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allocation will be distributed online based on accessible opening and up-and-comer’s decisions.
- Answering to school: Those who will be designated a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the assigned seat or report to the apportioned school and complete the affirmation conventions.
- New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enlist in the first round of directing.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be assigned a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota)
Wannabes who are applying to PG courses offered by NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur the accompanying stream graph shows the short yet significant data about the guiding system.
MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Competitors who will be allocated a seat to this school will be approached to report with following archives to finish the confirmation customs.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 declaration and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 declaration and imprint sheet
- ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight identification size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if relevant)
- PwD Certificate (if relevant)
For PG Candidates
Unique Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo personality confirmation as Certificate with a validated photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-verified copy in the wake of checking with the first archives).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for evidence old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that relevant.
- Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.