Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College Navi Mumbai is one of the finest and well-named medical colleges. It was established in the year 1982 in Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra). It is also known as MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai and MGMMC Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra). Equipped with all the mandatory tools and Training facilities for students and trained teaching team this college is very popular among those students who want to get admission in a top medical college in India.
before enrolling in this Medical college, students need to know about campus facilities, courses, fee structure, admission eligible criteria, admission process, entrance exam and also counselling process for PG and UG study programs offered by Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College.
MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai facts
|Full Name of Medical College||Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College, Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Also Known as||MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai, MGMMC Navi Mumbai|
|Location||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|College Type||Private College|
|Affiliated with||MGM Institute of Health Sciences (A Deemed University) Navi Mumbai|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Types of Courses||MBBS|
|Official Website of College||http://www.mgmuhs.com|
|Hostels||Separate for Boys and Girls|
|Admission Exam||NEET UG and NEET PG 2020|
Faculties and Infrastructure of MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai
Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College Navi Mumbai has an experienced teaching team and proper study resources to deliver students authentic and technological knowledge related to medical studies. The medical college administration is focused on enhance students knowledge. Also, the non-teaching staffs are very humble and dedicate to student’s need and support.
MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Courses
MGMMC Navi Mumbai is popular for its study atmosphere and specially planned courses syllabus. MBBS course is most famous Undergraduate course of MGM Medical College. 150 students can get admission in an academic session of MBBS courses & duration is 4.6 years excluding one year of internship in register hospital with experienced doctors.
|Undergraduate Course||Intake||Course duration||Medium of Education|
|MBBS (Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surgery)||150||4.6 Years and one-year training or internship||English|
PG Courses in MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai
|MD in Anatomy||5||3 Years|
|MD in Physiology||3||3 Years|
|MD in Biochemistry||2||3 Years|
|MD in Microbiology||2||3 Years|
|MD in Pharmacology||4||3 Years|
|MD in Pathology||6||3 Years|
|MD in Community Medicine||2||3 Years|
|MD in General Medicine||8||3 Years|
|MD in Respiratory Medicine||1||3 Years|
|MD in Dermatology||2||3 Years|
|MD in Pediatrics||6||3 Years|
|MD in Anesthesiology||6||3 Years|
|MD in Radiology||5||3 Years|
|MD in Psychiatry||1||3 Years|
|MD in Emergency Medicine||2||3 Years|
|MS in General Surgery||6||3 Years|
|MS in Orthopedics||2||3 Years|
|MS in Ophthalmology||3||3 Years|
|MS in Obst. & Gynaec.||6||3 Years|
|MS in ENT||1||3 Years|
|DM in Cardiology||1||3 Years|
|M.Ch. in Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery||1||3 Years|
|D. Ortho||2||2 Years|
MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Fee structure
|MBBS (Year)||Fee Structure|
|1st Year||20,00,000 INR|
|2nd Year||20,00,000 INR|
|3rd Year||20,00,000 INR|
|4th Year||20,00,000 INR|
|5th Year||10,00,000 INR|
|Total MBBS fee in MGMMC Navi Mumbai||90,00,000 INR|
|NRI Students||60,000 USD per Year|
MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai PG Courses Fee structure
|PG Courses||Annual Fee|
|MD in Anatomy||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in Physiology||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in Biochemistry||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in Microbiology||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in Pharmacology||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in Pathology||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in Community Medicine||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in General Medicine||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in Respiratory Medicine||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in Dermatology||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in Pediatrics||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in Anesthesiology||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in Radiology||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in Psychiatry||15,00,000 INR|
|MD in Emergency Medicine||15,00,000 INR|
|MS in General Surgery||15,00,000 INR|
|MS in Orthopedics||15,00,000 INR|
|MS in Ophthalmology||15,00,000 INR|
|MS in Obst. & Gynaec.||15,00,000 INR|
|MS in ENT||15,00,000 INR|
|DM in Cardiology||15,00,000 INR|
|M.Ch. in Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery||15,00,000 INR|
Scholarship Programs in MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai
Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College Navi Mumbai offers a financial aid to the brilliant and poor students in the form of Fee concession and scholarship program. If he/she is talented and brilliant in the study then you will be awarded by the college in the form of scholarship or fee relaxation. Also, if you are poor or from SC/ST/OBC candidate then you may get financial aid by college admin. Students can become the part of MGMMC Scholarship in the following category
- Sharp Minded students will get scholarship on basic on their marks
- Poor and needy students who cannot pay the college fee they will get fee concession or scholarship.
- Scholarship program offered by State or Central government
Note- College admin will choose which candidate deserves the scholarship or fee concession.
How to apply in MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai
Students who want to get MBBS admission in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College Navi Mumbai needs to apply and pass the NEET UG 2020 exam. Not only pass the exam but score good.
- For Post Graduate course admission, students need to apply and score a good in NEET PG 2020 exam.
- Third and very important aspect of the admission process is admission eligibility criteria. Students need to full fill it first, before applying it.
MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Admission Eligibility Criteria
For MBBS admission (UG)
Age LIMIT- Students must have completed 17 years of age at the time of application. Also, they should be less than 25 years age.
Academics Qualification- MBBS aspirants must have 50% and more marks in 12th board exam (General Category) and SC/ST/OBC category candidates need to score only 40% or more from a valid board like CBSE, ICSE and State board. Also, the main subjects in 12th should be Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NEET UG 2020 – As we mentioned above, to get admission in MGMMC Navi Mumbai NEET-UG 2020 exam is mandatory to be passed by every student. They need to score good marks in NEET UG 2020 exam to fulfil the cutoff.
MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Cutoff
The cutoff mark is the basic parameter for admission in MGMMC Navi Mumbai.
- MBBS Aspirants must have the qualifying score in NEET UG exam to get admission in MGMMC Navi Mumbai.
- SC/ST/OBC Category candidates are required to gain at least 40th percentile and students who belong to General category need to score at least 50th percentile or More in NEET-UG.
Undergraduate Cutoff of last year
|Category of students||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
|General (physical Handicapped)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|OBC/SC/ST (physical Handicapped)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET PG 2020 Cutoff
Postgraduate Admission in MGMMC Navi Mumbai is invited by NEET PG exam 2020. PG Candidates who have scored good marks in NEET PG 2020 can easily get PG admission here, only if they deserve it.
NEET PG cutoff of last Year
|Category||Qualify Criteria||Cut-off (Required)||Revised qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|Persons with Disability (UR)||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
Counselling process of MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai (All India Quota)
For Undergraduate Courses
Students who want to get admission in this medical college need to register themselves on the official website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra (DMERM). NEET UG 2020 counselling will be conducted on the basis of cutoff score NEET UG exam. So, here is the Maharashtra NEET 2020 Counseling schedule and process.
- Candidate’s registration by online method- Students are required to register themselves on the official Website of DMERM for Undergraduate Courses Admission Counseling.
- Choice Filling – Now, the next step is, MBBS aspirants required to select the courses & Colleges according to their interest of study by online Method.
- Seat Allotment – In the first round of Seat allotment, MBBS students who have appeared and got good marks in NEET UG exam 2020 will get a seat in this round if they deserve according to their score.
- Reporting and Admission of First round. If MBBS candidates who got the seat in first round seat allotment, then they can either accept it or reject it. If students accept it then he/she needs to report at college in given deadlines and complete the admission formalities with step by step process.
- Registration for Second Round- Students, who haven’t got any seat in the first round of seat allotment, then they are required to reregister them self according to their interest to admission on vacant seats.
- Choice Filling for Round 2- Students have to choose their favourite course and college again online for admission on empty seats.
- Seat allotment of 2nd Round- Second round of seat allotment conducted by the college Admin on the basis of marks obtained by students in NEET UG exam. Students may get a medical seat after the second round of seat allotment.
- Admission (Final round)- After, completing all steps, Medical students who have got seats in the second round of seat allotment can get admission on the seat allotted to them. According to orders of the honourable Supreme Court of India, students cannot reject the seat once allotted after the second round of seat allotment
- Registration- For PG Admission students need to do registration is the first step on the official Website of Medical Council Committee (MCC).
- Choice filling (online) for courses and College – Students who are pursuing MD/MS course need to choose the course and College according to their interest and available seat.
- Seat allotment- Seat allotment of First round for PG admission, students may get a seat in the first round of Seat allotment. If they deserve and scored well in NEED PG then they will get, it’s up to them that they accept it or reject it.
- Admission and reporting at college- As we mentioned above, if students accept the seat then they need to proceed for admission in college. And if you reject the seat then you need to proceed for next round of counselling
- Second round registration- If students haven’t got the seat in the first round then they need to re-register them on the official website.
- Second Round of Choice filling- PG courses admission; Candidates need to select the choice of Colleges and courses.
- Second Round of Seat allotment- Seat allotment for the second round is second last stage for PG admission in MGMMC Navi Mumbai.
- Admission (Final Step)- All the steps have been done. Now, Students have to fulfill the admission formalities. Students cannot reject the seat after second round of seat allotment according to the Supreme Court of India.
Required document for UG admission
- Mark sheets of School board exams (10th and 12th) from ICSE, CBSE or state board.
- Scorecard and Admit card of NEET UG 2020 Exam
- Birth certificate of the Candidate
- Photo Id Card issued by Government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driver License etc)
- Recent passport Size Photographs, at least 8
- Caste Certificate (if Required)
Required Documents for PG admission
- MBBS Certificate from a Valid Medical College that have approval from the Medical Council of India
- Certificate from Medical Council of India
- Training certificate from an affiliate institution
- Copy of online counseling certification
- Photo Identity Card issued by govt (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driver License etc)
- Recent passport Size Photographs (at least 8)
- NEET PG 2020 Score Card and Admit Card
- Caste Certificate (if Required)
- Birth Certificate of PG candidate
Hostel fee of MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai
To accommodate in college hostel, students must have to pay 7500 INR per months. This fee may include or exclude the mess charges. Also, they need to pay extra security amount.
MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Campus Facilities for Students
- Medical Facilities
- Hostel accommodation
- AC auditorium
- Computer Labs
- Sports and Games facilities
- Cafeteria And Mess
- Well developed Library
- Anti Raging Campus
- Mess and cafeteria