LNCT University Bhopal is a Private University arranged in Bhopal, of Madhya Pradesh. It was built up in 2015 by the LNCT gathering. It is a private University affirmed by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, and perceived by University Grant Commission (UGC). LNCTU furnishes quality instruction to their understudies with extraordinary framework offices.
The University is UGC perceived. It is affirmed by different government affirmation bodies like MCI, NCI, PCI, CCI and BCI. The University likewise has a ‘B’ level Accreditation from TCS. The University is an endeavour of the LNCT gathering
LNCT University, Bhopal courses incorporate BAMS, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Arch, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Com, M.Com, BHMCT, BBA, MBA, MHM, BCA, MCA, BBA LB, BA LLE, LLB, LLM, MBBS, MD/MS, BPT, BMLT, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Ph.D and Diploma programs. The University has a wide scope of controls with an all encompassing learning approach.
LNCT University, Bhopal means to make a change in outlook in the instruction world by instigating administration, research and information among its understudies. The University likewise gives post-matric grants and grants dependent on the benefits exhibitions of the understudies
LNCT University Highlights-
|Recognized By||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Air-conditioned Auditorium||1500 seating capacity|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
LNCT University Bhopal Courses-
LNCT offers undergrad, postgraduate and research level projects under different streams, for example Clinical, Journalism and Mass Communication, Engineering, Hotel Management and Tourism, Management, Library Science, Pharmacy, Law, Paramedical Science, Nursing and Ayurveda.
LNCTU Entrance Exam Required-
1. MBBS affirmations are done based on substantial score in NEET.
2. B.Tech affirmations depend on competitors’ JEE Main or PET scores.
3. Candidate with CAT/MAT scores is qualified for MBA.
4. Admission to MD/MS is done based on competitor’s score in NEET PG.
5. Applicants with substantial GATE score are given inclination in M.Tech affirmation.
LNCT University PhD-
The college gives examine programs in different streams i.e, Engineering, Science, Management, Computer Applications, Commerce, Medical Science, Ayurveda, Pharmacy, Journalism, Law, Arts, and Nursing.
Qualification rules Post-graduation in the applicable stream with 55% imprints is obligatory to apply. The competitors who have cleared the M.Phil. coursework with in any event 55% checks in total are additionally qualified for ph.d.
LNCT University Bhopal Admission 2020: PhD Affirmations, Reservation
LNCT University was set up in the year 2015 by the LNCT gathering of Institutions. This University is situated in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
LNCT University has 13 schools under its purview.
LNCT University additionally offers Ph.D. program in different controls. Recognition and Certificate programs are likewise offered as a piece of their educational plan.
• The application structure for all the courses are accessible in on the web and disconnected modes.
• The qualification for BBA and BHM course is a go in 10+2 from a perceived board.
• For B.Sc.(Nursing), the understudy ought to have finished 10+2 with least half stamps from a perceived board.
• The least qualification for B.Com. course is a go in 10+2 with half checks and Commerce as a subject.
• For BPT and BMLT courses, competitors ought to have finished 10+2 with least half stamps, and with PCB subjects.
• Candidates who have passed 10+2 with 60% imprints and with PCM subjects can just apply for B.Sc. Software engineering.
• Admission to BBA, BHM, B.Sc., B.Com, BPT, BMLT is merit-based.
• Candidates looking for confirmation for MBBS, B.Tech, BAMS and BA.LLB ought to have finished 10+2 with least 60% imprints.
• Admission to MBBS is done based on substantial score in NEET.
• The affirmation for B.Tech course depends on competitors’ JEE Main or PET scores
• Candidates looking for affirmation for BAMS ought to qualify Pahunt Entrance Exam .
• BA LLB confirmation is done based on merit acquired by the applicant in 10+2 assessment.
• Candidates with a Bachelor’s certificate in the applicable field can apply for M.Sc., MHM, MBA courses.
• Candidate with CAT/MAT scores are qualified for MBA program.
• Applicants for MD/MS, M.Tech, M.Pharm and LLM courses ought to have Bachelor’s certificate in the applicable field.
• Admission to MD/MS is done based on applicant’s score in NEET PG.
• Applicants with substantial GATE score are given inclination in M.Tech confirmation.
• M.Pharm affirmation depends on substantial position in GPAT.
• The fundamental qualification models for the Ph.D. program is a postgraduate qualification with least 55% imprints.
• The affirmation process depends on the Ph.D. Passage test led by the college.
LNCT University Bhopal Courses Eligibility & Detailed Fees
|Course||Eligibility||Total Fees/ Year|
|Ph.D||Post Graduation||₹1.03 Lakhs|
LNCT University Bhopal Scholarships
Scholarships after 10+2:
· 100% Scholarship will be given to the understudies who got 93% total or more (barring Physical Education/Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Vocational/Non composed subjects) in CBSE/ISC/State Boards of class XII-2017/2018.
· half Scholarship will be given to the understudies who got 88% total or more (barring Physical Education/Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Vocational/Non composed subjects) in CBSE/ISC/State Boards of class XII-2017/2018.
· 25% Scholarship will be given to the understudies who got 70% total or more (barring Physical Education/Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Vocational/Non composed subjects) in CBSE/ISC/State Boards of class XII-2017/2018.
LNCT University Bhopal Scholarships after graduation:
· 100% Scholarship (Non MBA) will be given to the understudies who got 93% total or more (barring Physical Education/Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Vocational/Non composed subjects) in CBSE/ISC/State Boards of class XII and 80% in Graduation.
· 50% Scholarship (Non MBA) will be given to the understudies who got 88% total or more (barring Physical Education/Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Vocational/Non composed subjects) in CBSE/ISC/State Boards of class XII and 75% in Graduation.
· 25% Scholarship (just for MBA programs)- MBA (Gen Programs) will be given to the understudies who got CAT-80 Percentile or more/MAT Score-550 or more/GMAT Score-500 or more.
Sports Scholarship: Selection will be founded on Sports preliminary and Interview notwithstanding Application and Assessment of Sports declarations for most recent three years.
· 100% Scholarship will be given to International players (Gold, Silver and Bronze position as it were).
· 50% Scholarship will be given to National award champs (Gold, Silver and Bronze position as it were).
· 25% Scholarship will be given to National investment (Gold, Silver and Bronze position as it were).
LNCT University Bhopal Cutoff
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
• Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile stamps in NEET 2020 placement test so as to fit the bill for additional confirmation procedure.
• Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks proportional to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state guiding procedure.
• Aspirants who have a place with UR classification are required to score proportionate to in any event 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
An applicant can visit the official gateway of Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Madhya Pradesh State Counselling.
· NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counselling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) DGHS, in the interest of MCC and AFMC Pune
· NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats in the event of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges Respective State Counselling Authorities
Directing Process (AIQ Quota)
• Candidate Registration: Register to the official site.
• Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and schools of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entry.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat apportioning will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
• Reporting to school: Those who will be assigned a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the distributed school and complete the affirmation conventions.
• New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enroll in the first round of guiding.
• Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Reporting to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be apportioned a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota)
LNCT University Bhopal Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Applicants who will be designated a seat to this school will be approached to report with following records to finish the affirmation conventions.
• Admit Card
• Scorecard or Rank Letter
• Class 10 declaration and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
• Class 12 declaration and imprint sheet
• ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
• Eight identification size photos
• Provisional Allotment Letter
• Caste Certificate (if relevant)
• PwD Certificate (if relevant)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
• MBBS Certificate.
• MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
• Medical Registration Certificate.
• Internship Completion Certificate.
• Photo personality evidence as Certificate with a validated photograph from Head of Institution last examined/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-authenticated copy in the wake of checking with the first reports).
• Copy of: Birth Certificate for confirmation old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
• NEET Score Card.
• Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
• Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that appropriate.
• Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.