Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut is one of the renowned Medical College, it is most prevalently known as LLRM Medical College Meerut, situated at Meerut Uttar Pradesh. The school was set up in the year 1966 with a strategic give a world-class office to clinical training, social insurance, and research.
In this article, you will be provided with the detailed information about LLRM Medical College Meerut Fees Structure, major Course offered, Admission Process, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
|Name of Institute||Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut|
|Popular Name||LLRM Meerut, LLRM Medical College|
|Location||Garh Road Meerut|
|Year of Establishment||1966|
|Affiliated||Choudhari Charan Singh University (CCSU)|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India|
|Courses Offered||· MBBS
· MD, MS, Diploma
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical College in Uttar Pradesh|
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut Courses Offered
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut UG Courses
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
|B.Sc.Nursing||50||4.6+1 year Internship|
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut UG Diploma Courses
|Diploma in Pharmacy||60||2 Years|
|Diploma in X Ray Tech.||60||2 Years|
|Diploma in Lab Tech.||60||2 Years|
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut PG Courses
|No. of Total Seat||Duration|
|D.M. Endocrinology||01||3 Years|
|M.D. Anatomy||02||3 Years|
|M.D. Physiology||02||3 Years|
|M.D. Pathology||03||3 Years|
|M.D. Pharmacology||02||3 Years|
|M.D. S.P.M||03||3 Years|
|M.D. Anaesthesia||03||3 Years|
|M.D. Medicine||08||3 Years|
|M.D. Paediatrics||08||3 Years|
|M.D. Obst & Gyn.||06||3 Years|
|M.S. Surgery||08||3 Years|
|M.S. Ophthalmology||05||3 Years|
|M.S. Orthopaedics||03||3 Years|
|M.D. Skin & V.D||01||3 Years|
|M.D. Radiodiagnosis||01||3 Years|
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut PG Diploma Courses
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3||2 years|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology||3||3 years|
|Diploma in Anesthesia||1||3 years|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis||1||3 years|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||2||3 years|
|Diploma in Child Health||2||3 years|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||1||3 years|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics||3||2 years|
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut Fee Structure
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut UG Fees
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut PG Fees
NEET UG Important Dates
|Application forms available online||02-Dec-2019|
|Deadline to fill the application||06-Jan-2020|
|Deadline to pay the registration fee||06-Jan-2020|
|Correction window for the application form||15-Jan-2020 to 31-Jan-2020|
|Extended correction window||13-Mar-2020 to 19-Mar-2020|
|Extended correction window||01-Apr-2020 to 03-May-2020|
|Release of NEET 2020 admit card||Second week of May 2020*|
|NEET 2020 exam date||26 July 2020|
|Release of provisional answer key||Last week of May 2020* POSTPONED|
|Release of final answer key||First week of June 2020* POSTPONED|
|NEET 2020 result||04-Jun- 2020 POSTPONED|
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut Admission Process
What’s more, the fundamental qualification criteria must be met. Applications are more likely than not breezed through the class 12 assessment with at least half of the imprints alongside Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the significant subjects.
The college offers quality Medical projects under the supervision of profoundly qualified staff and best in class foundation. The College is popular for its undergrad Medical projects (MBBS).
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of admission or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December.
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotech combined.
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Up-and-comers who will be dispensed a seat to this College will be approached to report with following archives to finish the affirmation conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 endorsement and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 endorsement and imprint sheet
- ID admission (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight visa size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if pertinent)
- PwD Certificate (if pertinent)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo character admission as Certificate with a bore witness to photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-verified photocopy subsequent to checking with the first reports).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for verification old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that material.
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut Scholarships
The scholarships perceive legitimacy and ability of students.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more vulnerable areas may request charge concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based scholarships are additionally granted by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Meerut CUT-OFF
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the choice board for the admission of students. Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these CUT-OFF scores. Competitors who apply for the Institute needs to clear the CUT-OFF for different courses.
NEET 2020 CUT-OFF (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test so as to meet all requirements for additional admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks comparable to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state directing procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score identical to in any event 50thpercentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||CUT-OFF scores|
UP NEET 2020 Counselling
An applicant can visit the official entryway of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we talk the directing system for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
Guiding Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Up-and-comer applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must need to enlist themselves for the NEET guiding 2020. Advising of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be led in two adjusts in online mode. The directing will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat portion will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and applicant’s decisions.
- Answering to College : Those who will be allocated a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the designated seat or report to the assigned College and complete the admission conventions.
- New Registration (Round 2): For competitors who couldn’t enroll in the first round of advising.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to abandon their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Advising Procedure
· NEET Counseling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counseling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counseling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counseling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) DGHS, in the interest of MCC and AFMC Pune
· NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats in the event of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges Respective State Counseling Authorities
Directing Process (AIQ Quota)
• Candidate Registration: Register to the official site.
• Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and schools of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entry.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat apportioning will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
• Reporting to school: Those who will be assigned a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the distributed school and complete the affirmation conventions.
• New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enroll in the first round of guiding.
• Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Reporting to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be apportioned a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota)
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College Facilities
- Computer labs
- Gender Harassment Complaint Cell
- Guest House