Krishna Mohan Medical College and Hospital was built up in 2014, which is broadly spread with the vision to offer best-specialized training framework that causes understudies to uncovered current scholastics. Krishna Mohan Medical College and Hospital offers best quality training in Medical courses that extend from MBBS with a lot of research exercises in these courses. Krishna Mohan Medical College and Hospital is self-financed school situated in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh that is subsidiary to Dr BR Ambedkar University and endorsed by MCI. The school has co-training framework with brilliant control and clothing standard and has exceptionally qualified school personnel and research lab. Affirmations in Krishna Mohan Medical College and Hospital are made in exacting compliance of the standards of the University and the State Government of Uttar Pradesh and through twelfth tests.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
In the article, you are going to read about all the essential details KMMCH Mathura like campus Facilities, major Courses, Admission process, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, and other details.
|Location||Mathura Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated||Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University Agra|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Krishna Mohan Medical College Courses
|MBBS||4.6+1 years Internship|
Krishna Mohan Medical College Fee Structure
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Uni. Eligibility & Enrollment Fee||5,150/-|
|Student welfare activity||1,150/-|
|Uni.examination Fee||15,100/- per professional exam|
Krishna Mohan Medical College Hostel Fees
|Boys and Girls||In Campus||1,25,000/- Per Yr.||Available||Available||Available|
Krishna Mohan Medical College Admission Process
The admission to Krishna Mohan Medical College and Hospital, Mathura MBBS course will be through NEET UG test. Admission to MBBS Courses in India in Medical Colleges endorsed by MCI is through NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) [NEET (UG)] aside from the foundations set up through an Act of Parliament for example AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry. Think about AIIMS placement test and Admission Procedure and JIPMER Admission method.
- According to guidelines surrounded under the Indian Medical Council Act and the Dentists Act, NEET UG will be directed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses in India in Medical and Dental Colleges perceived and endorsed by Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Admission to all MBBS seats of Krishna Mohan Medical College and Hospital, Mathura and other Medical schools in Uttar Pradesh state is simply based on merit. Applicants who have showed up in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) and have cleared the NEET UG Exam led in the present scholastic year dependent on the NEET result are qualified for the confirmation. A Person will clear the NEET test if marks acquired by the up-and-comer are equivalent to or more than qualifying cut off imprints. Find out about NEET UG test design, qualification, design, Questions, Answers and results.
- Such applicants can participate in the directing for admission to MBBS at Krishna Mohan Medical College and Hospital, Mathura. So as to get affirmation in Medical schools in Uttar Pradesh the up-and-comer ought to likewise satisfy models set somewhere near the Government of Uttar Pradesh.Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of affirmation or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December at the time of his/her admission.
Krishna Mohan Medical College Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any comparable test directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
Krishna Mohan Medical College Documents Required
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
NEET UG Important Dates
|Application forms online||02-Dec-2019|
|Deadline of the application||06-Jan-2020|
|Deadline for the registration fee||06-Jan-2020|
|Correction window||15-Jan-2020 to 31-Jan-2020|
|Extended correction window||13-Mar-2020 to 19-Mar-2020|
|Extended correction window||01-Apr-2020 to 03-May-2020|
|final answer key||First week of June 2020* POSTPONED|
|NEET result 2020||04-Jun- 2020 POSTPONED|
Krishna Mohan Medical College Scholarships
The grants perceive the legitimacy and ability of understudies. School may offer a grant to a meriting up-and-comer under the accompanying classifications.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the monetarily more vulnerable areas may request expense concession (*depends on the school organizations).
- Merit cum implies based grants are likewise granted by the school to meriting understudies.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test so as to meet all requirements for additional confirmation procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to get marks comparable to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state guiding procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR classification are required to score identical to in any event 50thpercentile.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counseling
· NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) – DGHS, for MCC.
· NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC.
· NEET Counselling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC.
· NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats if there should arise an occurrence of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges – Respective State Counselling Authorities.
Stages of NEET Counselling
- To take part in the guiding of UP NEET 2020, an up-and-comer must follow the underneath referenced advances:
- The competitor needs to enlist just a single time for the directing of UP NEET 2020.
- For effective enlistment, a charge of INR. 2000/ – must be paid.
Directing Procedure for AIQ Quota.
The guiding will comprise of these means.
- Competitor Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allocation will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
- Answering to school: Those who will be designated a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the assigned school and complete the affirmation customs.
- New Registration (Round 2): For applicants who couldn’t enlist in the first round of guiding.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of guiding (15% AIQ Quota).
Krishna Mohan Medical College Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Krishna Mohan Medical College Facilities
- Computer labs
- Hostel Boys
- Hostel Girls
Ques. What courses does this school offer?
Ans. Krishna Mohan Medical College and Hospital, Mathura offers a wide scope of courses over numerous streams, for example, MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Ques. Which placement tests does this school acknowledge?
Ans Krishna Mohan Medical College and Hospital, Mathura acknowledges the accompanying placement tests: NEET.
Ques. Which courses are the most sought after at this school?
Ans Krishna Mohan Medical College and Hospital, Mathura offers numerous courses across different controls. A portion of the courses popular at this school is MBBS.
Ques. Where is this college found?
Ans Krishna Mohan Medical College and Hospital, Mathura is situated in Mathura.