King George’s Medical University (KGMU Lucknow) is extraordinary compared to other Government Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh, in the past known as Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, arranged in Lucknow. KGMC Lucknow was built up in the year 1911 by King George V then the Prince of Wales.
In this article, you will be provided with the detailed information about King George’s Medical University Fees Structure, major Course offered, Admission Process, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
King George’s Medical University Lucknow College Summary
|Name of Institute||King George Medical University Lucknow|
|Popular Name||KGMC Lucknow, KGMU Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1911|
|Affiliated||King Georges Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
· MD, MS, DM, M.ch, Diploma
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- King George Medical University Lucknow
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Govt
King George’s Medical University Lucknow Courses Offered
King George’s Medical University Lucknow UG Course
|MBBS||250||4.6+1 year Internship|
|B.Sc Nursing||–||4 Years|
King George’s Medical University Lucknow PG Courses
|Course Name||No. of Seat||Duration|
|M.D Anesthesiology||21||3 Years|
|M.D Anatomy||11||3 Years|
|M.D Community Medicine||10||3 Years|
|M.D Forensic Medicine||01||3 Years|
|M.D General Medicine||15||3 Years|
|M.D Microbiology||06||3 Years|
|M.D Obstetrics & Gynecology||21||3 Years|
|M.D Pediatrics||09||3 Years|
|M.D Pathology||14||3 Years|
|M.D Pharmacology||16||3 Years|
|M.D Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||04||3 Years|
|M.D Physiology||18||3 Years|
|M.D Psychiatry||08||3 Years|
|M.D Radio Diagnosis||02||3 Years|
|M.D Radio- Therapy||02||3 Years|
|M.D Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases||05||3 Years|
|M.D Hospital Administration||02P||3 Years|
|M.S Orthopedic Surgery||06||3 Years|
|M.S Ear Nose Throat||05||3 Years|
|M.S General Surgery||15||3 Years|
|M.S Ophthalmology||08||3 Years|
Bachelor of Dental Sciences (BDS) Courses
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||70||5 Years|
|Conservative Dentistry||70||5 Years|
King George’s Medical University Lucknow Diploma Courses
|Diploma in Anesthesia Deptt. Of Anaesthesiology||5||2 Years|
|Diploma in Child Health Deptt. Of Paediatrics||10||2 Years|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology Deptt. Of Pathology||4||2 Years|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology Deptt.of Obstetrics. and Gynaecology||9||2 Years|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis Deptt. Of Radio-diagnosis||4||2 Years|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology Deptt. Of Ophthalmology||6||2 Years|
|MDS (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics)||4||–|
|MDS (Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry)||4||–|
|MDS (Conservative and Endodontic)||5||–|
|MDS (Prosthodontics & Crown Bridge)||4||–|
|MDS (Oral & Maxilloofacial Surgery)||4||–|
|MDS (Oral Medicine & Radiology)||3||–|
Super Speciality Courses – DM/MCh
|Name of Subject||Intake||Duration|
|DM (Cardiology)||08||3 Years|
|DM (Neurology)||06||3 Years|
|DM (Geriatric Mental Health)||01||3 Years|
|DM (Rheumatology)||02||3 Years|
|Name of Subject||Intake||Duration|
|MCh (Neurosurgery)||04||3 Years|
|MCh (Plastic Surgery)||04||3 Years|
|MCh (CTVS)||02||3 Years|
|MCh (Paediatric Surgery)||02||3 Years|
|MCh (Surgical Gastroenterology)||02||3 Years|
|MCh (Surgical Oncology)||03||3 Years|
|MCh (Urology)||06||3 Years|
|MCh (Endocrine Surgery)||02||3 Years|
|1.||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician|
|2.||Diploma in O.T. Technician|
|3.||Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician|
|4.||Diploma in Optometry|
|5.||Diploma in Physiotherapy|
|6.||Diploma in Dialysis Technician|
|7.||Diploma in Cardiology Technician|
|8.||Diploma in X-ray Technician|
|9.||Diploma in MRI Technician|
|10.||Diploma in C.T. Scan Technician|
|11.||Diploma in Sanitation|
|12.||Diploma in Radiotherapy Technician|
Master in Hospital Administration (MHA)
|Master in Hospital Administration (MHA)||60||2 Years|
NEET UG Important Dates
|Application forms available online||02-Dec-2019|
|Deadline to fill the application||06-Jan-2020|
|Deadline to pay the registration fee||06-Jan-2020|
|Correction window for the application form||15-Jan-2020 to 31-Jan-2020|
|Extended correction window||13-Mar-2020 to 19-Mar-2020|
|Extended correction window||01-Apr-2020 to 03-May-2020|
|Release of NEET 2020 admit card||Second week of May 2020*|
|NEET 2020 exam date||26 July 2020*|
|Release of provisional answer key||Last week of May 2020* POSTPONED|
|Release of final answer key||First week of June 2020* POSTPONED|
|NEET 2020 result||04-Jun- 2020 POSTPONED|
King George’s Medical University Lucknow Admission Process
What’s more, the fundamental qualification criteria must be met. Applications are more likely than not breezed through the class 12 assessment with at least half of the imprints alongside Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the significant subjects.
KGMU offers quality Medical projects under the supervision of profoundly qualified staff and best in the class foundation. The College is popular for its undergrad Medical projects (MBBS).
King George’s Medical University Lucknow Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of admission or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December.
King George’s Medical University Lucknow Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotech combined.
King George’s Medical University Lucknow Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Up-and-comers who will be dispensed a seat to this College will be approached to report with following archives to finish the affirmation conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 endorsement and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 endorsement and imprint sheet
- ID admission (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight visa size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if pertinent)
- PwD Certificate (if pertinent)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo character admission as Certificate with a bore witness to photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-verified photocopy subsequent to checking with the first reports).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for verification old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that material.
King George’s Medical University Lucknow Scholarships
The scholarships perceive the legitimacy and ability of students.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more vulnerable areas may request charge concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based scholarships are additionally granted by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
King George’s Medical University Lucknow CUT-OFF
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the choice board for the admission of students. Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these CUT-OFF scores. Competitors who apply for the Institute needs to clear the CUT-OFF for different courses.
NEET 2020 CUT-OFF (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test so as to meet all requirements for additional admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks comparable to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state directing procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score identical to in any event 50thpercentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||CUT-OFF scores|
An applicant can visit the official entryway of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we talk the directing system for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
Guiding Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Up-and-comer applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must need to enlist themselves for the NEET guiding 2020. Advising of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be led in two adjusts in online mode. The directing will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat portion will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and applicant’s decisions.
- Answering to College : Those who will be allocated a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the designated seat or report to the assigned College and complete the admission conventions.
- New Registration (Round 2): For competitors who couldn’t enroll in the first round of advising.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to abandon their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
King George’s Medical University Lucknow Fee Structure
King George’s Medical University Lucknow UG Fees
|Course||Tuition Fee||Security Fee||Hostel Fee||Total per year Fee|
King George’s Medical University Lucknow PG Fees
|Course||Tuition Fee||Security Fee||Hostel Fee||Total per year Fee|
|MD Community medicine||6,00,000/-||–||4,00,000/-||10,00,000/-|
King George’s Medical University Lucknow Hostel:
· The University has given separate inn convenience for the two Girls and Boys.
· Both the Girls and Boys Hostel has been doled out with a Warden for the smooth working.
· Hostel are ventilated with 24*7 water supply offices.
· Legitimate Security System has been introduced for the wellbeing of the understudies. The Hostel gives a typical stay with the accessibility of paper, magazines, and so on. All the Hostels has been given Internet Facility.
King George’s Medical University Lucknow Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
King George’s Medical University Lucknow Facilities
- Computer labs
- Gender Harassment Complaint Cell
- Guest House
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1 Are Hostel Facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel Facilities for young ladies and young men is accessible in the grounds at Rama Medical College Hospital and Research .
Q2 How would one be able to apply for lodging convenience?
Ans 2 Form will be given at the hour of taking affirmation in Rama Medical College Hospital and Research.
Q3 How to take affirmation in Rama Medical College Hospital and Research?
Ans 3 The school take affirmations based on the legitimacy score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking affirmation?
Ans It continues changing year insightful relying upon the degree of trouble of the NEET test.
Q5 what number seats are accessible for UG understudies??
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG understudies in Rama Medical College Hospital and Research.