There are many candidates who appear in the km entrance exam every year in order to seek admission in the Kerala Engineering architecture and medical college. Here, KEAM stands for the Kerala Engineering architecture and medical exam which has every year in the month of April. If you have also applied to participate in the particular exam and looking for some information about it then you are at right place. Last year in 2018 the first paper of KEAM was conducted on 23rd April 2018 and the second paper of KEAM was held on very next day that is on 24 April 2018. It’s been almost 1 year of it and also the results had been declared for the 2018 entrance exam.
There are many candidates who look for the rank predictor so that they can calculate their rank and chances of getting admission in the particular University. The examination of the current year that is of 2019 is about to come and we are sure that after the exam you will definitely go through the KEAM rank predictor for calculating your own scores. Is this rank place a very important role for the candidates because the counselling session of the college will be taken on basis of this rank so so you all will be excited to look over your expected rank score before the announcement of result. If you are also on the same track then in this article we are hair going to provide you some steps by which you can easily calculate your rank and will also provide you some important details related to the KEAM entrance exam.
Steps of using KEAM Rank Predictor 2019
It is very easy to calculate your friend by using these online predictors but still if you don’t know then you just have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- 1. First of all, go through the KEAM rank predictor link which is only available via online mode.
- 2. Next, you are going to log in with your Facebook account or other Google account to this rank predictor 2019.
- 3. Now after login you need to submit your basic information related to the KEAM 2019 where you have to mention your roll number as on the admit card expected scores in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry and the marks of your 12th standard.
- 4. After filling the necessary details you need to click on the option of go or start.
- 5. Within a few seconds, you will get your KEAM rank 2019 on your screen.
So by following the above steps, you can easily get the estimated result of your rank you are going to get in the entrance result. As it is not an original result so you need not to be very sure about it, it is just the expected score. Now the question here comes how we are going to calculate our expected marks or is there any procedure to calculate them so in next section we are going to tell you how you can get your expected marks.
How to Calculate Expected Marks
As we all know that for calculating the rank it is very necessary that we should be aware of our expected this course which we are going to get in the particular subject separately. You need to submit your expected score of KEAM entrance exam in your rank predictor to get a more reliable result. Below we are going to provide you a few methods or ways by which you can calculate your expected score before the result declaration.
- 1. After the release of answer key, you need to first of all download it.
- 2. In the sunset, you are going to get the correct answers of questions which had come in the entrance exam of KEAM.
- 3. Now you are going to match your answers and the correct answers as per the answer key.
- 4. You need to be completely sure that you are doing correct marking as per the marking scheme of KEAM entrance exam. You should be aware that every correct answer will give you 4 marks file and the incorrect answer will deduct one marks from your total score.
- 5. Now after calculating all marks find out your total score.
- 6. After calculation, the result you get is known as your expected marks for each subject and in total.
Now you can easily use these expected marks for calculating your rank by the online rank predictors.