Kasturba Medical College Manipal is one of the biggest self-financed clinical schools India built up in the time of 1953. KMC Manipal is the most established private clinical universities in Karnataka. Kasturba Medical College is one of the top Medical organizations in India. It was simply the main financing College and is an unmistakable research community in India.
All the courses offered by the College are affirmed by MCI and partnered to Manipal University.
In the article, you are going to read all the essential details like campus Facilities, major Courses, Admission process, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Kasturba Medical College Manipal College Summary
|Name of Institute||Kasturba Medical College Manipal|
|Popular Name||KMC Manipal|
|Year of Establishment||1953|
|Affiliated to||Manipal Academy of Higher Education (Deemed University), Manipal|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
Kasturba Medical College Manipal Course Offered
KMC Manipal UG Course
|MBBS||250||4 ½ Years+1 Year Internship|
KMC Manipal PG/PG Diploma Course
|MD/MS – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology||9||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||6||3 Years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||3||3 Years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||15||3 Years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||17||3 Years|
|MD – General Medicine||24||3 Years|
|MD – Physiology||3||3 Years|
|MD – Psychiatry||3||3 Years|
|DM – Neurology||2||3 Years|
|M.Ch – Neuro Surgery||2||3 Years|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery||6||3 Years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||18||3 Years|
|M.Ch – Paediatric Surgery||1||3 Years|
|MD – Radiotherapy||3||3 Years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||4||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||7||3 Years|
|MS – ENT||4||3 Years|
|MS – General Surgery||8||3 Years|
|M.Ch – Cardio-Thoracic Surgery||1||3 Years|
|DM – Cardiology||4||3 Years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||4||3 Years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3||3 Years|
|MD – Hospital Administration||3||3 Years|
|MD – Microbiology||4||3 Years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||6||3 Years|
|MD – Paediatrics||10||3 Years|
|MD – Pharmacology||8||3 Years|
|DM – Medical Genetics||2||3 Years|
|MD – Emergency Medicine||3||3 Years|
|DM – Nephrology||2||3 Years|
|MD – Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion||2||3 Years|
|DM – Gastroenterology||1||3 Years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||2||3 Years|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||12||2 Years|
|Diploma in Child Health||2||2 Years|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology||2||2 Years|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis||2||2 Years|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||1||2 Years|
|Diploma in Psychological Medicine||6||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||2||2 Years|
Kasturba Medical College Manipal Cut off
UG Cutoff 2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Kasturba Medical College Manipal Fee Structure
(For General Category)
(For NRI Category)
|Caution Deposit (USD)|
|MD Anatomy||4,85,000||23000 USD||200|
|MD Biochemistry||4,85,000||23000 USD||200|
|MD Physiology||4,85,000||23000 USD||200|
|MD Community Medicine||12,50,000||23000 USD||200|
|MD Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||4,85,000||23000 USD||200|
|MD Microbiology||14,00,000||42000 USD||200|
|MD Pathology||19,50,000||42000 USD||200|
|MD Pharmacology||12,00,000||23000 USD||200|
|MD General Medicine||19,00,000||54000 USD||200|
|MD Dermatology||19,00,000||54000 USD||200|
|MD Paediatrics||24,00,000||65000 USD||200|
|MD Radiodiagnosis||28,00,000||80000 USD||200|
|MD Respiratory Medicine||18,00,000||54000 USD||200|
|MD Radiotherapy||18,00,000||54000 USD||200|
|MD Anaesthesiology||18,00,000||54000 USD||200|
|MD Psychiatry||18,00,000||54000 USD||200|
|MD Hospital Administration||17,00,000||42000 USD||200|
|MD Immuno Haematology||18,00,000||54000 USD||200|
|MS General Surgery||21,00,000||59000 USD||200|
|MS Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (ENT)||21,00,000||59000 USD||200|
|MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology||21,00,000||59000 USD||200|
|MS Ophthalmology||21,00,000||59000 USD||200|
|MS Orthopaedics||24,00,000||65000 USD||200|
|MD Emergency Medicine||24,00,000||–||200|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)||17,00,000||49000 USD||200|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO)||15,00,000||49000 USD||200|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (DLO)||14,00,000||49000 USD||200|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology (DO)||14,00,000||49000 USD||200|
|Diploma in Dermatology Venerology & Leprosy (DDVL)||14,00,000||49000 USD||200|
|Diploma in Psychiatry (DPM)||14,00,000||49000 USD||200|
Admission Process in Kasturba Medical College
Admission to the Kasturba Medical College Mangalore is based on Students execution in national-level placement tests. For MBBS admission the College considered NEET UG scores though for MS and MD admission s NEET PG scores are considered.
- The M.Sc admission s at KMC is done based on the MET test. Students anticipating admission at Kasturba Medical College must be comfortable with the qualification and choice procedure so they don’t pass up any significant data.
- Students keen on taking admission to the MBBS course at KMC Mangalore must meet the given qualification criteria. The admission subtleties are expounded underneath.
Kasturba Medical College Manipal MBBS Eligibility Criteria
The Students probably scored half stamps in 10+2 Indian sheets with material science, science, science/biotechnology and English from a perceived Board. Students are required to score half checks exclusively in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects to be qualified for MBBS admission s at KMC Mangalore.
· For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
• For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
• Admission Seekers should full fill all the necessary qualification standards made under the confirmation Guidelines.
Kasturba Medical College Manipal MBBS Application Process
- Candidates looking for admission in MBBS course at KMC Mangalore should initially enlist online for NEET test on the official site.
- After that, Students need to fill the decisions obviously and schools as per their inclinations. At that point, Students need to tap on the spare catch to bolt their filled decisions.
- Once the decisions are filled, Students will get an SMS or email in regards to assignment obviously and school. The seats will be allocated according to the decisions.
- Students can likewise adjust the decisions by just entering the login certifications on the site.
- After the directing, Students need to report the dispensed College alongside the downloaded allocation letter and archives in unique with one lot of photocopy.
Kasturba Medical College Manipal Age Criteria
Students ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of affirmation or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December.
Kasturba Medical College Manipal Qualification Criteria
• (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any identical test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
• He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate stamps in PCB/Biotechcombined.
• Admission Seekers must have a MBBS degree from a clinical school perceived by MCI and finished a temporary position
• Merit in the NEET PG test.
Kasturba Medical College Manipal Scholarships
The grants perceive the legitimacy and ability of understudies.
· College/University Merit Scholarships.
· Students having a place with the financially more vulnerable areas may request charge concession (*depends on the school organizations).
· Merit cum implies based grants are additionally granted by the school to meriting understudies.
· Merit and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt. Fee Structure
Kasturba Medical College Manipal Hostel Fees
- INR 1,23,600/-(Annual)
Kasturba Medical College Manipal Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Kasturba Medical College Manipal Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
1. NEET Counseling for 15% AIQ Seats (aside from in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges DGHS, in the interest of MCC
2. NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates in DU schools (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) DGHS, in the interest of MCC
3. NEET Counseling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
4. NEET Counseling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges DGHS, in the interest of MCC
5. NEET Counseling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) DGHS, in the interest of MCC and AFMC Pune
6. NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats in the event of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges Respective State Counseling Authorities
7. The whole procedure of advising can be best clarified by the underneath referenced flowchart.
Advising Procedure for AIQ Quota.
An applicant applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Karnataka must need to enlist themselves for the NEET directing 2020.
1. Up-and-comer Registration: Register to the official site.
2. Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and schools of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entry.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat assignment will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
4. Answering to school: Those who will be distributed a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the apportioned seat or report to the allocated school and complete the affirmation customs.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For applicants who couldn’t enlist in the first round of directing.
6. New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
8. Answering to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of guiding (15% AIQ Quota)
Kasturba Medical College Manipal Documents Required
Kasturba Medical College Manipal For UG Candidates
Up-and-comers who will be distributed a seat to this school will be approached to report with following records to finish the confirmation customs.
• Admit Card
• Scorecard or Rank Letter
• Class 10 testament and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
• Class 12 testament and imprint sheet
• ID confirmation (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
• Eight visa size photos
• Provisional Allotment Letter
• Caste Certificate (if pertinent)
• PwD Certificate (if pertinent)
Kasturba Medical College Manipal For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
• MBBS Certificate.
• MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
• Medical Registration Certificate.
• Internship Completion Certificate.
• Photo character verification as Certificate with a bore witness to photograph from Head of Institution last examined/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-confirmed copy subsequent to checking with the first reports).
• Copy of: Birth Certificate for confirmation old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/declaration).
• NEET Score Card.
• Copy of Online Counseling Registration Certificate.
• Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that appropriate.
• Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
Frequently asked Questions
Is there any possibility of the clinical seat with NEET score of 450 in this school?
Answer: The accessibility of seats into the school exclusively relies on the NEET Cutoff score. Contingent on the number of applicants applied for the test and the perception of the outcomes, it very well may be said that scoring 450 will make an extraordinary possibility for the school.
Question: What are freeze, Float and withdrawal decisions appeared in NEET guiding 2020 structure?
· Freeze (lock): A competitor, who is happy with the directly assigned seat to him and wouldn’t like to be considered for upgradations of the seat in any resulting rounds of advising is required to settle on the FREEZE/LOCK choice.
· Buoy: A competitor, who needs to affirm the seat directly distributed to him and furthermore simultaneously needs to be considered for upgradations of the seat in next Round of advising based on his/her previously filled decisions, is required to decide on the FLOAT alternative.
· Pullback: An up-and-comer, who isn’t happy with the by and by the apportioned seat to him/her and wouldn’t like to be considered for designation in any ensuing rounds of directing, ought to decide on the WITHDRAW alternative.
Question: When will the NEET guiding procedure start?
Answer: The calendar of the NEET directing has not been discharged at this point. Be that as it may, it is probably going to begin in the second seven day stretch of June 2020.