K D Medical College Mathura is one of the recently settled Medical College. It is additionally famously known as KDMCH Mathura is likewise prevalently known as (KDMC Mathura), situated in Mathura. It was set up in the year 2014 and partnered with Dr B R Ambedkar University, Agra U.P.
In the article, you are going to read all the essential details Kanti Devi Medical College Hospital and Research Centre like campus Facilities, major Courses, Admission process, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Cut-off, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
K D Medical College College Summary
|Name of Institute||Kanti Devi Medical College Hospital and Research Center|
|Popular Name||KDMC Mathura, KD Medical College Mathura, KDMCHRC Mathura|
|Location||Mathura Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated||Dr B R Ambedkar University Agra U.P|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI).|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
K D Medical College Course Offered
Under the Medicine and Health Sciences, there are a sum of 2 courses. For Under Graduate investigations, MBBS and B.Sc. (MIT) are accessible for enrolment.
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
K D Medical College Faculty
This College gives a decent proportion of all around prepared and exceptionally taught employees outfitted with all the cutting edge innovation. The school is resolved to inspire the medicinal services training and yield conveyance framework for the individuals of the nation.
K D Medical College Admission Process
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers should full fill all the necessary qualification rules made under the confirmation Guidelines.
K D Medical College Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of confirmation or will finish that age prior to 31st December of the time of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS Course.
K D Medical College Qualification Criteria
Underneath we have referenced the qualification models of GSMC Hapur. Competitors are encouraged to check the total qualification measures.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate stamps in PCB/Biotechcombined.
NEET Important Dates 2020
|Online application release date||December 2, 2019|
|Last date to fill the application||January 6, 2020|
|Last date to pay the application fee||January 7, 2020|
|NEET Application correction window dates||April 1-May 3, 2020- Latest|
|Re-opening of correction window facility||March 13 to 19, 2020|
|Admit card release date||To be announced|
|NEET 2020 exam date||Last week of May 2020|
|Release of official answer key||Last week of May 2020|
|Result declaration||Last week of June 2020|
K D Medical College Fee Structure
K D Medical College Scholarships
School may offer a grant to a meriting competitor under the accompanying classes.
- School/University Merit Scholarships.
- Understudies having a place with the financially more fragile areas may request expense concession (*depends on the school organizations).
- Legitimacy cum implies based grants are additionally granted by the school to meriting understudies.
- Legitimacy and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
K D Medical College Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the determination board for the confirmation of understudies.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Competitors are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 placement test so as to meet all requirements for additional confirmation procedure.
- Applicants who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to get marks identical to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state advising process.
- Applicants who have a place with UR class are required to score equal to in any event 50thpercentile.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling
An up-and-comer can visit the official entryway of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enrolled for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we talk the directing method for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
- NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) – DGHS, in the interest of MCC and AFMC Pune
NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats if there should be an occurrence of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges – Respective State Counseling Authorities
Advising Procedure for AIQ Quota.
The guiding will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entrance.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat portion will be distributed online based on accessible opening and applicant’s decisions.
- Answering to school: Those who will be distributed a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the apportioned school and complete the confirmation customs.
- New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enroll in the first round of guiding.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be designated a seat in the second round of directing (15% AIQ Quota)
K D Medical College Documents Required
Up-and-comers who will be apportioned a seat to this school will be approached to report with the accompanying records to finish the confirmation conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 testament and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 testament and imprint sheet
- ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight identification size photos
- Temporary Allotment Letter
- PwD Certificate (if relevant)
K D Medical College Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
K D Medical College Facilities
The campus incorporates a library, labs, young men hostels, young ladies hostels, assembly room and a lot more offices. Confirmations are additionally accessible for NRI Students.
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Que. Method of NEET 2020 test on the web or disconnected?
Ans. NEET 2020 test will be led in disconnected mode. An OMR Sheet will be given to the possibility to stamp the appropriate responses.
Que. How often the NEET Exam be directed? will it be led two times every year?
Ans. The National Testing Agency has gotten a ton of solicitations from NEET candidates to direct the test two times every year. In any case, this change won’t be executed for the current year. In this manner, NEET 2020 will be held just a single time.
Que. How frequently can an up-and-comer show up for NEET Exam?
Ans. As indicated by the official warning discharged by NTA, an up-and-comer can show up for NEET any number of times. There is no constraint on the quantity of endeavors allowed.
Que. What is the base score required in NEET 2020 test to get a seat in an administration school?
Ans. To get a confirmation in government clinical school, one must make sure about at any rate 600 checks in NEET 2020.
Que. What will be the timings for NEET 2020 test?
Ans. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour term long paper and the test will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Que. What are the territorial language alternatives accessible for NEET 2020 Exam?
Ans. NEET 2020 inquiry paper will be accessible in 11 dialects, at the same time, the language must be filled during the enlistment procedure. Aside from Hindi and English, the up-and-comer can look over Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Que. How to apply for NEET 2020 in the event that I don’t have a PC or web?
Ans. Applicants who don’t have a PC or web can benefit of the office of the Common Services Center (CSC). These focuses will help in filling the application structure, paying the application expense and downloading the concede card.