JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research University is a deemed medical University which is located in the Mysore city of Karnataka state. The University is basically a private University which was established in the year of 2008 and has become one of the leading medical Universities not only in the Karnataka but in India itself.
The University offers the whole range of medical courses in the bachelor, masters and the P.hd streams. You can even study the diploma medical program from the University, and here in this article, we are going to provide you the list of all types of medical courses from the University along with their fee structures.
The article would help you to get the information about the various aspects of the JSS Academy such as the fee structures of the courses, facilities provided by the University and other such aspects.
Course Provided by the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research University
JSS Academy is the famous medical University in the state of Karnataka which offers the whole range of the medical courses to its students.
Here below we are providing you the list of medical courses that you can choose from the JSS Academy.
- M.Phill etc.
These are the major courses that you can study from the JSS Academy. You can find the eligibility criteria of these courses later in this article.
Admission Eligibility Criteria of JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research University for the Indian Students
If you are living in India and aspiring to have admission into the JSS Academy, then you need to full-fill certain eligibility criteria in order to secure your place into the JSS Academy.
The eligibility criteria for the University is concerned with the qualification,. and other such requirement.
Here below we are providing you with the admission eligibility criteria of the University.
- In order to get admission into the graduate program of the University the candidate need to have qualified the minimum 10+2 grade exam with the compulsory subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and candidate should be an Indian resident.
For the postgraduate program of the University the candidate must have passed the graduate exam in the concerned stream from any medical institution which is recognised by the Medical Council of India.
NEET is the entrance exam on the basis of which candidate are granted admissions for the MBBS and the BDS programs of the University both for the graduate and the postgraduate streams.
Admission Eligibility Criteria of the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research University for the International Students
JSS Academy has the different eligibility criteria both for the native Indians and the foreign students, hence you need to full-fill the respective eligibility criteria in order to have admission into the University.
Here below we are providing you the eligibility criteria, which needs to be satisfied by the foreign students, who are willing to study into the JSS Academy.
- Candidate must have spent the 12 years of studies in the subjects of science and must have qualified the 10+2 exam with the compulsory subjects of physics,chemistry and biology.
- Candidate must be of the 18 years of age minimum.
- The medium of the study for the candidate must be English.
- Candidate would need to submit the copies of passport and visa in the University.
- Candidates would be required to provide the accredited status if the University from where the candidate has qualified the last exam.
The equivalence certificate from the association of Indian Universities would also be required to be attached in the application form of admission.
Admission Process in the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research University
We have above provided the overall eligibility criteria of the University which students need to qualify in order to make an application for the admission. Now here we are going to provide you the admission process that you need to follow in order to take admission into the particular course of University.
The admission process we are providing you below is for the admission into the particular course .
Undergraduate Courses Admission Process of the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research University
If you want to take the admission into the Undergraduates programs of the University then you would be required to full-fill the following eligibility criteria.
Candidate needs to have the minimum 10+2 qualification in the compulsory subjects of the physics chemistry and the mathematics with the minimum passing percentage of 50%
Further the candidate needs to be qualified the NEET entrance exam in order to take admission into the MBBS/BDS program of the University.
B.SC in the streams of Optometry/Perfusion Technology/Physician Assistant
- Candidate must have passed out 10+2 exams in the compulsory subjects of the Physics,chemistry,mathematics/biology and english should be the compulsory subject in the HSC exam.
- B.Pharma Program of the University
- Candidate must have passed out the 10+2 exam in the subjects of physics,chemistry and biology.
The admission would be further based on the entrance exam conducted by the University for the B.Pharma program.
Postgraduate Admission Process of the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research University
If you want to take admission into the post graduate programs of the JSS Academy, then you are advised to read the following eligibility criteria for the postgraduate courses of the JSS Academy as below.
Doctor of Medicine Program
- Candidate should be having the MBBS degree to apply for the MD program of the JSS Academy.
- Candidates need to take the PG NEET exam and qualify it in order to become eligible for the MD Program.
MS Program of the University
- Candidate should be having the bachelor degree in the MBBS strea.
- Candidate needs to have qualified the PG NEET exam to apply for the Master in Surgery program of the University.
M.SC Program of the University
- Candidate needs to have the qualified B.SC degree in the stream of biological science and zoology should be the compulsory subject.
M.Pharma Program of the University
- Candidate needs to have qualified the B. Pharma program from any institution which is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Candidate will be required to qualify the entrance exam of the University.
MBA Program in the Hospital Administration Stream
- Candidate needs to have the bachelor degree in any stream of 3 years.
- The admission would be provided on the basis of the merit as has been specified for the year.
How to get Admit Card of the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research University
If you are studying any medical course into the JSS Academy then it is obvious to understand that you will need to take the exam of the University to qualify the various stages of your course.
This is when the role of admit card comes into the existence. An admit card is basically a document which contains the exam relevant information about the candidate, who is going to take the exam of the University.
Admit card is issued by the University to the candidates before the few days of the exams.
If you are looking forward to take the exam of the JSS University then below we are providing you the step by step guide, by which you can get the admit card of the University.
- First of all you need to open your web browser and type the URL of the official website of the JSS Academy.
- Type the URL as and make your search then it will lead you at the official website of the University.
- Once you arrive at the home page of the University then there you will see the admit card section.
- Click on the admit card section and then you will be redirected to the admit card page.
- Provide your exam registration details in the required fields.
- After successfully submission of all the details you will see your admit card on the computer screen.
- You can easily download or print it from there.
So, this is how you can easily get your admit card from the website of the JSS Academy.
Fee Structure of the JSS ACADEMY of Higher Education & Research University
Fee structure is undoubtedly the most important aspect which is considered by the majority of the students while taking the admission into the University. If the fee Structure is and can’t be afforded by us, then we tend to choose other medical institution whose fee structures gets fit in our pocket.
Here below we are providing you the fee structure of the JSS Academy, so that you can consider your budget accordingly and take the final decision about the admission into the University.
|Name of the Course||Duration of the Program||Fee Structure of the University|
|MBA in Hospital Administration||2 Years Program||343700 Full Program|
|MBBS||5 Years Program||7358750 Full Program|
|B.SC||3 Years Program||114900 Full Program|
|B.Pharma||4 Years Program||440000 Full Program|
|BDS||4 Years Program||2067000 Full Program|
|M.D||3 Years Program||4837500 Full Program|
|M.SC||2 Years Program||87100 Full Program|
Scholarship Provided by the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research University
Studying the medical courses in India is certainly a big deal and dream which can’t be afforded by every other medical aspirants. The medical fee in India for the majority of the courses is very high, and due to that even the students who are potential enough are actually deprived from studying their desired medical course and chase their dreams.
In such case the scholarship is only assistance which can help the financially weaker section of the students. JSS Academy offers the scholarship program to the students, who have performed well in their academics and also belong to the financially weaker family background.
We advise all the medical aspirants to visit the official website of the JSS Academy to get more information about the scholarship program of the University.
There is not much information available on the Internet yet about the scholarship program from the University, hence the students can visit the campus of the University to have the most accurate information about the scholarship program of University
Facilities Provided by the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research University
As we know that JSS Academy is basically a medical University which is offering the several kinds of medical courses to the aspiring students. A student needs some basic facilities in the course of his/her studies, which are essential in order to manage the studies in an orderly manner.
JSS Academy takes care of its students and provide them with all kinds of basic facilities so that they don’t have to face any kind of discomfort while studying in the University.
Here below we are providing you the list of facilities that you will get into the JSS Academy.
The big auditorium and the spacious lecture halls facilities.
Hostel and the mess facilities for the proper food supplies to the students.
- Cafeteria and the laboratory facilities.
- Sports ground and the gym facilities.
- Hospitals and the healthcare facilities for the students.
- Internet and the Library Facilities.
These are the major facilities that you will get from the JSS Academy in the course of your studies within the campus.
Counselling and other Important Announcements by the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research University
If you are still having so many queries regarding the admission process or about anything else about the JSS Academy then we advise you to take the counselling session of the University.
The counselling session is basically conducted by the JSS Academy to make the communications with the students and have their queries regarding the admission process into the University and provide them career related guide.
If you are confused about choose either of the medical course of the University then you can ask for the guidance from the officials of the University in the counselling session.
The majority of the Universities holds the mandatory counselling session for the students in the course of admission, so that the students can be assessed regarding checking their potential for granting the admission, and provide them the required guidance to choose the most suitable courses as per the interest.
Here below we are providing you the contact details of the JSS Academy, where you can reach them and have the other important announcements regarding the admission process or the courses.