JSS Academy is a private technical institution which is located in the Noida region of Uttar Pradesh. The institution was established back in the year 1998 and offers technical education to the aspirants such as the B.Tech/M. Tech and other technical or management courses.
The institution is one of the major technical institutions in Uttar Pradesh, which is spread in the area of 28 acres of land and receives an enormous amount of applications for the engineering courses. It is affiliated with the well recognized University of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University.
Here in this article, we are basically going to talk about the entrance exam of the JSS academy and then we will also discuss the counseling schedule of this institution which is the major aspect of admission within the institution.
We know that each and every university conducts an entrance exam in order to grant admission to the wide numbers of applicants, who are seeking their admission into the college affiliated from the University.
The same scenario is applicable with the AKTU University and therefore it conducts the UPSEE examination each year to select the candidates who are capable of getting admission into the University.
UPSEE basically stands for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination and is the gateway exam of the AKTU University, which it conducts each year to grant admission into the college.
The exam is attained by the wide numbers of the candidates and those who qualify it are the ones who are shortlisted for the counseling session and from there they are granted the admission.
UPSEE 2019 Counselling
As the JSS academy conducts the UPSEE examination each year to offer the engineering and the other admission to the aspirants, thus the counseling of the UPSEE examination is applicable for the JSS academy as well.
The candidates who qualify for the UPSEE exam become eligible to make their application for the counseling of the AKTU University.
So, if you are looking forward to having the full counseling schedule of the AKTU University then you can check it below.
|1||Registration/Payment||June 26, 11:00AM||July 2,23:59|
|1||Verification of Documents||June 27,11:00AM||July 3,12:00|
|1||Locking of Choice Online||June 29,15:00||July 4,9:00|
|1||Allotment of Seats||July 4,15:00||—-|
|1||The willingness of Seat Freezing/Floating||July 4,15:00||July 7,23:59|
|1||Seat Confirmation Payment||July 4,15:00||July 7,23:59|
|1||Reporting of the Candidates who have frozen the seats||July 5,10:00||July 29,17:00|
|2||Registration/Payment of Fee||July 8,11:00||July 12,23:59|
|2||Verification of Documents||July 8,11:00||July 13,14:00|
|2||Locking of Online Choices||July 8,11:00||July 14,23:59|
|2||Allotment of Seats||July 15,15:00||—|
|2||Online Freezing/Floating Seat||July 15,15:00||July 19,23:59|
|2||Seat Confirmation Payment||July 15,15:00||July 19,23:59|
|2||Refund of Seat Withdrawal||July 15,15:00||July 20,8:00|
|2||Physical Reporting of Frozen seat Candidates||July 16,10:00||July 19,17:00|
|3||Registration/Payment of fee||July 20,11:00||July 21,23:59|
|3||Verification of Documents||July 21,10:00||July 22,17:00|
|3||Locking of Online Choices||July 21,10:00||July 23,9:00|
|3||Allotment of Seats||July 23,10:00||—–|
|3||Online Seats Willingness Freeze/Float||July 23,15:00||July 25,23:59|
|3||Seat Confirmation Payment||July 23,15:00||July 25,23:59|
|3||Refund of Online Seat Withdrawal||July 23,15:00||July 27,23:59|
|3||Reporting of freeze Seat Candidates||July 26,10:00||July 29,17:00|
|4||Seat Allotment||July 26,15:00||—–|
|4||Payment of Confirming the Seat||July 26,15:00||July 27,23:59|
|4||Physical Reporting of the Frozen Seats Candidates||July 26,15:00||July 29,17:00|
|Sliding in the Colleges||July 30||—–|
|Spot Round seat Vacancy||July 31||—–|
|S1||Registration of Spot Round 1||August 1,11:00AM||August 5,23:59|
|S1||Spot Counselling 1||August 8,10:00||—–|
|S2||Registration of Spot Counselling 2||August 10,11:00 AM||August 12,23:59|
|S2||Spot Counselling 2||August 14,10:00AM||—–|
UPSEE 2019 Counselling/Admission Procedure
Well, in the above section of the article we just discussed the counseling schedule of the AKTU University, but it’s not just that you can directly appear in the counseling schedule rather you will have to make your application first for the registration. This whole process is also known by the name of UPSEE/AKTU admission procedure.
Here below we are mentioning this whole process in the step by step form for your consideration.
- First of all, just visit the official website of the AKTU/UPSEE and seek the counseling link.
- Click on the link and then on the new registration tab will appear.
- Now here you will be first generating your own account along with your password so that you can log in to it.
- After creating the account just start the registration process and provide your personal information regarding the registration such as your name, patent name, your score in the UPSEE, etc.
- Upload your UPSEE qualifying mark sheet in the PDF format.
- Now after providing all the information just pay the counseling fee.
- Next, you will be required to upload the other documents such as class 10,12th mark sheet, character certificate, etc.
- In step 2, you will be having the option of choice fillings.
- Here you can choose the name of the colleges which are affiliated from the AKTU and where you are willing to have your admission.
- It is advisable to choose the JSS Academy if you want your admission there and you can add the other colleges/institutions as well.
- In the 3rd step, the result of the seat allotment will be made.
- In this phase, candidates can check whether they granted their admission into their desired college or not.
- If you are satisfied with the allotted seat then you can freeze your seat which will be confirmed on your part.
- If you are not satisfied with the allotted seat then you can go with the float seat option to let it go.
- In this last step, the candidates who have chosen the option of freezing the seat will be appearing at the venue of counseling.
- The candidates will be granted their final seats upon their presence in the counseling schedule.
- If any of the candidates don’t appear at the counseling venue then the seat will be granted to the next possible candidate.
UPSEE/AKTU Documents Requirements
All the candidates who are willing to have their admission into the JSS Academy will have to attain the UPSEE counseling schedule with some specific documents to prove their identity.
Here below we are mentioning the major documents which you will need to carry with you.
- Class 10,12th mark sheets.
- UPSEE Qualifying Marksheet
- Passport size photos
- Character and the transfer certificate
- Domicile of the candidates
- Caste category certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Other required documents
We highly urge all the candidates to take all of the above-mentioned documents with themselves in the counseling schedule of the University, since without the verification of these documents no admission would be processed.