Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara Medical College, Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar, Mysore (JSSMC Mysore)is one of the renowned secretly settled Medical College in Karnataka. It is likewise prominently known as JSS Medical College arranged in Mysore Karnataka. It was established in the year 1984. JSS Medical College is one of the main Medical College In Karnataka.
JSS Medical College (JSSMC) is a Medical College situated in Mysore, Karnataka, India. what’s more, PG Diploma courses at the postgraduate level alongside three distinct subjects of research at the doctoral level.
The College offers quality Medical projects under the supervision of exceptionally qualified personnel and best in class framework. The College is best known for its undergrad Medical projects (MBBS).
|Institute Name||Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara Medical College|
|Famous Name||JSS Medical College Mysore, JSSMC Mysore|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE Fee Structure
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE UG Fees
|MBBS Course Fee|
|Course||All India (Management)||NRI Fee p.a (USD)|
|MD Community Medicine||6,05,500/-||–|
|MD Forensic Medicine||6,05,500/-||–|
|MD General Medicine||23,12,500||70000|
|MS General Surgery||23,12,500||70000|
|MD Skin & STD||23,12,500||70000|
|MD TB & Respiratory Medicine||16,12,500||–|
|MD Hospital Administration||9,12,500||–|
|MD Emergency Medicine||16,12,500||–|
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE Faculty and Staff
It likewise gives adequate quantities of non-specialized staffs to give an atmosphere of self-figuring out how to the students. The College is resolved to elevate the social insurance training and yield conveyance framework for the individuals of the nation.
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE Scholarships
The Scholarship perceive the legitimacy and ability of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships toward the start of the scholastic year. College may offer a grant to a meriting applicant under the accompanying classifications.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more fragile areas may request expense concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based Scholarship are additionally granted by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the choice board for the Admission of students. Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these Cutoff scores. Applicants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for different courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to get least qualifying percentile stamps in NEET 2020 placement test to meet all requirements for additional Admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks proportional to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state advising process.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR classification are required to score comparable to in any event 50thpercentile
Karnataka NEET 2020 Counselling
Before we talk the advising strategy for Karnataka NEET 2020, Let us initially view the Karnataka NEET PG 2020 Counselling plan.
Guiding Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Up-and-comer applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Karnataka must need to enrol themselves for the NEET directing 2020. Advising of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be directed in two adjusts in online mode. The advising will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online gateway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat portion will be distributed online based on accessible opening and applicant’s decisions.
- Answering to College: Those who will be allocated a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the designated seat or report to the assigned College and complete the Admission conventions.
- New Registration (Round 2): For applicants who couldn’t enrol in the first round of directing.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of directing (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to abandon their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
Courses offered by JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE
The MBBS course whenever offered for five and a half years, though, all the postgraduate courses are offered for a term of three years.
Admission to the MBBS course is offered dependent on NEET score of the applicants, while for the PG courses, marks got by the competitors in COMEDK PGET are considered for welcoming possibility for the directing rounds. For the PhD courses, the College conducts a separate passageway test just as a meeting for assessment of the applicants.
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE UG Course
|MBBS||4 ½ Years+1 Year Internship|
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE PG Course
|MD in Anaesthesia||3 Years|
|MD in Anatomy||3 Years|
|MD in Biochemistry||3 Years|
|MD in Community Medicine||3 Years|
|MD in Emergency Medicine||3 Years|
|MD in Forensic Medicine||3 Years|
|MD in General Medicine||3 Years|
|MD in Hospital Administration||3 Years|
|MD in Microbiology||3 Years|
|MD in Paediatrics||3 Years|
|MD in Pathology||3 Years|
|MD in Pharmacology||3 Years|
|MD in Physiology||3 Years|
|MD in Psychiatry||3 Years|
|MD in Radio-Diagnosis||3 Years|
|MD in TB & Respiratory Medicine||3 Years|
|MS in ENT||3 Years|
|MS in General Surgery||3 Years|
|MS in OBG||3 Years|
|MS in Ophthalmology||3 Years|
|MS in Orthopaedics||3 Years|
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE Important Dates
|NEET PG App.||26th Sep – 27th Nov 2019|
|NEET PG||07th Jan 2020|
|NEET UG App.||08th Feb – 12th Mar 2020|
|NEET UG Examination||26 July 2020|
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE MBBS Admissions 2020
JSS Medical College offers the MBBS degree at the Undergraduate level for a length of five and a half years which incorporates a time of mandatory rotatory temporary position. The applicant will finish the age of 17 years before 31st December, of the time of admission to the MBBS course.
Admission to the MBBS course at JSS Medical College is through NEET directed by CBSE. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is led by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges.
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE PG Admissions 2020
JSS Medical likewise offers MD, MS and Diploma degree at the PG level under different specializations in Medicine. A competitor applying for these courses probably finished the MBBS degree.
The application process for these PG level courses start before March month’s over and admission to every one of these courses depend on the presentation of the applicants at COMEDK PGET score.
- The shortlisted competitors are then welcomed for guiding at the College.
- The candidates more likely than not acquired a changeless enlistment of any State Medical Council
COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) is a state-level Medical placement test yet is open for all India applicants. This test goes about as the passage to the PG courses like MD/MS/MDS.
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE Age Criteria
Students ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of Admission or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December.
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportionate test directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a Medical College perceived by MCI and finished an entry-level position
- Merit in the NEET PG test.
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE Documents required
Students who will be assigned a seat to this College will be approached to report with following records to finish the Admission customs.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 endorsement and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 endorsement and imprint sheet
- ID Admission (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight visa size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if pertinent)
- PwD Certificate (if pertinent)
For PG Candidates
Photo Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo character Admission as Certificate with a verified photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-bore witness to photocopy after checking with the first records).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for evidence old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/testament).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If appropriate.
- Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Hospital/Medical Facilities
Add: Sri Shivarathreeshwara Negara Mysore – 570 015 Karnataka, INDIA
Official Website: https://jssuni.edu.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Que. Is there any possibility of Medical seat with NEET score of 450 right now?
Answer: The accessibility of seats into the College exclusively relies on the NEET Cutoff score. Contingent on the number of students applied for the test and the perception of the outcomes, it very well may be said that scoring 450 will make an extraordinary possibility for the College.
Que. What does Free Exit for NEET advising cycle one mean?
Answer: The Free exit in NEET Counselling 2020 implies that if an applicant is allocated a seat in the cycle 1 of NEET 2020 directing however don’t report/join the assigned College then s/he won’t be punished and will be qualified to take an interest in the following round of guiding.