Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha is famous for its study culture and dynamic teaching atmosphere. It is also known as JLN Medical College Wardha and JLNMC (Wardha). It was founded in 1990. JLNMC Wardha offers MBBS and MD MS courses.
JLNMC Wardha is one of MCI approved medical college in India. Also, Affiliated by Datta Meghe Institution of Medical Science Nagpur. This educational institution is a private deemed University. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College has all the facilities for knowledge enhancement of students.
Quick facts of JLNMC Wardha
|Full Name of Medical College||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Wardha|
|Also Known as||JLNMC Wardha|
|College Type||Private College|
|Affiliated with||Datta Meghe Institution of Medical Science (Deemed University)|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Types of Courses||MBBS|
|Official Website of College||https://jnmc.edu|
|Hostels||Separate for Boys and Girls|
|Admission Exam||NEET UG and NEET PG 2020|
|Campus Size||122 Acres|
Teaching & Non-teaching staffs and Infrastructure
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha provides good quality education in the field of Medical education. It has a well-experienced teaching team that helps students to gain more knowledge and practical training. The infrastructure of this medical college is pretty impressive and developed, the medical college has all the facilities and equipment.
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha Courses
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha offers an MBBS course by an experienced team of teachers. Total duration is 5.6 Years and 250 seats are available, MBBS aspirants can take admission after fulfilling the admission eligibility Criteria of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha
|Undergraduate Course||Intake||Course duration|
|MBBS (Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surgery)||250||4.6 Years and one year training or internship (Mandatory)|
MBBS Fee in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha
|MBBS (Year)||Fee Structure|
|1st Year||1,850,000 INR|
|2nd Year||1,765,000 INR|
|3rd Year||1,765,000 INR|
|4th Year||1,765,000 INR|
|5th Year||1,765,000 INR|
|Total MBBS fee in JLNMC Wardha||8,190,000 INR|
|For NRI students||55,000 USD per Year (3,850,000 INR)|
Post Graduate Courses in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha
|PG Courses||Intake (Seats)||Duration|
|MD in Anatomy||6||3 Years|
|MD in Physiology||4||3 Years|
|MD in Bio-Chemistry||2||3 Years|
|MD in Pathology||12||3 Years|
|MD in Pharmacology||6||3 Years|
|MD in Microbiology||2||3 Years|
|MD in Community Medicine||5||3 Years|
|MD in General Medicine||18||3 Years|
|MD in Dermatology, Venereology &|
|MD in Psychiatry||3||3 Years|
|MD in Respiratory Medicine||3||3 Years|
|MS in General Surgery||16||3 Years|
|MS in Orthopedics||8||3 Years|
|MS in ENT||3||3 Years|
|MS in Ophthalmology||8||3 Years|
|MD in Anesthesiology||13||3 Years|
|MD in Radio Diagnosis||10||3 Years|
|MD in Obstetrics & Gynecology||15||3 Years|
|MD in Pediatrics||10||3 Years|
|M.Ch. in Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery||1||3 Years|
|DM in Cardiac Anesthesiology||1||3 Years|
PG Courses Fee structure in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha
|PG Courses||All India Quota Fee||NRI Fee|
|MD in Anatomy||420,000 INR||USD 6,650|
|MD in Physiology||420, 000 INR||USD 6,650|
|MD in Bio in Chemistry||420,000 INR||USD 6,650|
|MD in Pathology||1,370,000 INR||USD 21,150|
|MD in Pharmacology||670,000 INR||USD 10,650|
|MD in Microbiology||420,000 INR||USD 6,650|
|MD in Community Medicine||670,000 INR||USD 10,650|
|MD in General Medicine||3,170,000 INR||USD 72,675|
|MD in Dermatology, Venereology &|
|3,170,000 INR||USD 72,675|
|MD in Psychiatry||2,070,000 INR||USD 58,470|
|MD in Respiratory Medicine||2,070,000 INR||USD 58,470|
|MS in General Surgery||2,670,000 INR||USD 72,675|
|MS in Orthopedics||3,170,000 INR||USD 72,675|
|MD in Obstetrics & Gynecology||3,170,000 INR||USD 72,675|
|MS in Ophthalmology||2,670,000 INR||USD 72,675|
|MD in Anesthesiology||1,770,000 INR||USD 30,150|
|MD in Radio Diagnosis||3,170,000 INR||USD 72,675|
|MD in Pediatrics||2,670,000 INR||USD 72,675|
|M.Ch in Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery||920,000 INR||USD 14,200|
|MD in Cardiac Anesthesiology.||920,000 INR||USD 14,200|
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha Admission Steps
- MBBS Aspirants need to pass NEET UG 2020 exam, with a good score.
- MD and MS Aspirants must need to pass NEET PG 2020 exam, with a good score.
- Admission eligibility criteria are an important aspect for Admission in JLN medical college Wardha.
Well these are the basic steps for admission and apart from it students need to apply through the website of NEET exam and counseling process
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha Admission Eligibility Criteria
For MBBS admission (UG)
Age- He/she (Aspirants) must be completed 17 years but not more than 25 years for admission in UG courses.
Academics- Students must have 50% or above marks in 12th board and 40% or above for SC/ST/OBC candidates. Main subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NEET UG Exam- Medical admission in Under Graduate course is only invited by NEET-UG exam scorecard. Students need to pass this exam with a good score.
Undergraduate Cutoff of last year
|Category of students||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
|General (physical Handicapped)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|OBC/SC/ST (physical Handicapped)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET PG 2020 Cutoff
Postgraduate Admission in JLNMC Wardha processed by NEET PG exam. Candidates who have scored good NEET PG 2020 can get PG admission in JLNMC.
NEET PG cutoff of last Year
|Category||Qualify Criteria||Cut-off (Required)||Revised qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|Persons with Disability (UR)||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha UG Counseling process
- Candidate’s registration- MBBS students need to register on the official Website. Candidates need to register themselves on Directorate of Medical Education and Research Maharashtra for Undergraduate Courses Counseling.
- Choice Filing (Online method)- Students need to choose the desired branch and college
- Seat Allotment- Students may get MBBS seat in the first round of seat allotment. However, this is up to them that they accept the seat or reject it. If they accept it then they can proceed for admission process and formalities.
- Reporting and Admission- Students who have got the medical seat in first seat allotment can accept it or reject the seat. They need to report at college for further admission formalities.
- Registration for Second Round- Students who have got seats in the first round and not accepted the seat offered to them can apply for the second round. Also, those students who haven’t got a seat in the first round can also register them sleeves on the website.
- Choice Filling for 2nd Round- the first-round choice feeling is not acceptable for the second round. Students need to refill the choices of 2nd round choice feeling.
- Seat allotment of 2nd Round- Seat allotment for the second-round process after choice feeling process. Only deserving candidates will get a seat in this round.
- Admission (Final round) – Final Step, MBBS students can get admission on the seat allotted to them. After the orders of the honourable Supreme Court of India, MBBS students cannot reject the seat once allotted after the second or final round.
- Online Registration- Post-graduation admission’s first step is that students need to register themselves on the official website of Medical council Committee mcc.nic.in
- Choice fills (online method)- Next step is to register the choices of college and choice of students (Online).
- Seat allotment- Now next step is the seat allotment. In the first round of seat allotment students may get seats. Students have the authority that they can either reject or accept the MBBS seat.
- Admission 1st round- Students can proceed for admission formalities if they accept the seat. Also, the students can reject the seat. But this is only for the first round of seat allotment.
- Second round registration- Again, students have got the seats in the first round of Seat allotment. The second round of registration starts.
- Second or Final Round of Choice filling- First-round choice feeling is not acceptable for the second round. Students need to refill the choices of 2 round choice feeling.
- Second or Final Round of Seat allotment- One more time seat allotment will take place for admission on vacant seats after the first round of seat allotment.
- PG Admission (Final round)-All the steps have been done. Students can now fulfil the admission formalities but they cannot reject the seat after the second round of seat allotment.
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha Required documents for MBBS admission
- Mark sheets of School board exams (10th and 12th Class)
- Birth certificate of the Candidate
- Scorecard and Admit card of NEET UG 2020 Exam
- Photo ID Card issued by the Government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License etc)
- Caste Certificate (if Required)
- Recent passport Size Photographs, at least 8 copies
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha Required Documents for MD/MS or PG admission
- MBBS Certificate from a Valid Medical College
- Certificate from Medical Council of India
- MBBS 3rd year II mark sheet
- Training certificate from an affiliate institution
- Photo Identity Card issued by govt. (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, DL etc)
- Recent passport size Photographs (at least 8)
- NEET PG 2020 Score Card and Admit Card
- Copy of online counselling certification from West Bengal medical Counseling committee
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Birth Certificate of PG candidate
Hostel fee of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha
Normally, students need to pay 15,200 INR monthly to live in Medical College hostels.
On-campus facilities for students
- Anti Ragging Campus
- Medical Facilities
- Hostel Accommodation
- Students Support
- Scholarship program
- Technical facilities
- Sports facilities (Cricket ground, Volleyball Court, Basket Ball Court etc)
- AC/ auditorium
- Banks and ATMs
- Advanced LABs
- Special place for worship for students
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. How many students can take admission in one MBBS session?
Ans. 250 students can get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha. For that students need to follow a process and fulfill the admission eligibility criteria.
Ques. Is Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College has a good ranking?
Ans. yes, JLNMC Wardha is well reputed and JLNMC ranking is pretty impressive in NIRF ranking.