Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College is one of the most established medical Colleges in Karnataka state was established in the year 1963. It is situated at Belgaum and Karnataka.
The College is famously known as JNMC Belgaum and endorsed by the Medical Council of India (MCI) with 200 MBBS seat. The college means to be among top 10 clinical universities in India in circles of medical instruction, social insurance administration and research.
The college offers MBBS, MD, DGO, DCH, MS and a lot more courses.
|College Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum|
|Popular Known as||JNMC Belgaum|
|Affiliated by||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Major Courses offered||MBBS/MD/MS/Diploma|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Admission Process
- The min. qualification standard to apply for M.B.B.S. is to have half (40% for SC/ST/OBC classes) checks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as the centre subjects.
- The admission in MBBS depends on the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-UG). The last choice in the course depends on the NEET score and execution in the meet.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum offers M.B.B.S., M.D., M.S., D.M., M.Ch., M.P.H., and PG Diploma Courses in different controls at UG, PG and Super Specialty level. The admission of possibility for M.B.B.S. is 200 seats for each year and there are restricted seats in the rest of the courses.
- The admission for MBBS depends on NEET-UG.
- For MPH, the up-and-comers must have a Bachelor’s qualification with half checks in applicable subjects.
- The base qualification rule to apply to MD, MS and PG Diploma is to have 55% checks in MBBS degree from a perceived college.
- For M.Ch., the applicants must have M.S. in General Surgery from a perceived school/college.
- While for affirmation in D.M., the applicants must have M.D. in Medicine or Paediatrics from a perceived college by Medical Council of India.
- Admission Seekers should full fill all the necessary qualification criteria made under the Admission
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of Admission or will finish that age before 31st December of the time of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS Course.
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Fee Structure
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College UG Fees
|MBBS||Fee per annum|
|General Seats||INR15,24,000/ (AIQ)|
|NRI Seats||47,850/- US $|
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College PG Fees
|MD (General Medicine)||22,04,000/-|
|MD (General Medicine)||23,14,000/-|
|MD(Skin & V.D) Dermatology||24,24,000/-|
|MD (TB & RD)||22,04,000/-|
|MS (General Surgery)||22,04,000/-|
|MS (Obst. & Gynaecology)||22,04,000/-|
|MS (E. N. T.)||22,04,000/-|
|MD (Community Medicine)||14,000/-|
|MD (Forensic Medicine)||14,000/-|
|PG Diploma Clinical Subjects(DOMS)||14,34,000/-|
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the base imprints endorsed by the determination board for the Admission of students. Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these Cut-off scores. Students who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for different courses.
|Category||Qualifying %||Cut off scores|
|UR||50%||701 – 134|
|OBC/SC/ST||40%||133 – 107|
|UR-PH||45%||133 – 120|
|OBC/SC/ST||40%||119 – 107|
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to get least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test to fit the bill for additional Admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to get marks comparable to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state guiding procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR classification are required to score comparable to at any rate 50thpercentile
Karnataka NEET 2020 Counselling
A competitor can visit the official gateway of Karnataka Education Authority to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Karnataka State Counselling. Before we talk the directing technique for Karnataka NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the Karnataka NEET PG 2020 Counselling plan.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Students applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Karnataka must need to enrol themselves for the NEET advising 2020. Guiding of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be led in two adjusts in online mode. The guiding will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allocation will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and Students ‘s decisions.
- Answering to College: Those who will be designated a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the distributed seat or report to the allocated college and complete the Admission customs.
- New Registration (Round 2): For applicants who couldn’t enlist in the first round of guiding.
- Multiple Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be distributed a seat in the second round of guiding (15% AQI Quota) won’t be allowed to clear their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate stamps in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical College perceived by MCI and finished a temporary job
- Merit in the NEET PG test.
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Students who will be dispensed a seat to this College will be approached to report with following archives to finish the Admission customs.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 endorsement and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 endorsement and imprint sheet
- ID verification (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight visa size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate
For PG Candidates
Photo Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo personality verification as Certificate with a confirmed photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-authenticated photocopy after checking with the first archives).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for evidence old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/declaration).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Hospital/Medical Facilities
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Scholarships
The Scholarships s perceive the legitimacy and ability of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships toward the start of the scholastic year. College may offer a Scholarships to a meriting competitor under the accompanying classifications.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the monetarily more vulnerable segments may request expense concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based Scholarships s are likewise Scholarships ed by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Is there any possibility of a medical seat with NEET score of 450 right now?
Answer: The accessibility of seats into the College exclusively relies on the NEET Cutoff score. Contingent on the number of Students s applied for the test and the perception of the outcomes, it tends to be said that scoring 450 will make an extraordinary possibility for the College.
Question: What does Free Exit for NEET guiding cycle one mean?
Answer: The Free exit in NEET Counselling 2020 implies that if a Students is dispensed a seat in the cycle 1 of NEET 2020 directing however don’t report/join the allocated College then s/he won’t be punished and will be qualified to take an interest in the following round of guiding.
Question: When will the NEET advising process start?
Answer: The timetable of the NEET guiding has not been discharged at this point. In any case, it is probably going to begin in the second seven day stretch of June 2020.
Que. What will happen If a Student is assigned a seat in cycle one, however, doesn’t join the College at that point will s/he be viewed as qualified for the following round?
Answer: If a competitor is dispensed a seat in the cycle one of NEET directing 2020 then s/he will be given a decision to join the apportioned College or not. Students s who won’t report or join the assigned College will likewise be viewed as qualified for cycle two.