Direct Admission Enquiry Form
IP University which is formally known as the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a Delhi based public University. It was established in the year of 1998 and is one of the well recognized public University of the capital city. The University is offering the engineering and the management programs as its prime courses, but there are many other regular academics graduate/post graduate programs from the University.
The University is well known for its decent fee package courses offering and due to that the University is sought by the vast numbers of the students each year for the admission purpose not only from Delhi, but form other cities as well. University holds its recognition from the University Grants Commission and offers the education services in the public domain.
So, if you are also looking forward to take admission into this University then we urge you to go ahead with this article. Here we are going to provide you the various programs offering from the University, which will help you to plan your desired course from the University.
Courses Provided by the Indraprastha University
Indraprastha University is a very famous public University located in the Delhi. As it is a public domain University, hence the numbers of the students aspire to study the desired course of study from the University.
University offers the huge range of courses in the Engineering, management and other academics graduate and the post graduate course. If you are looking for the complete information about the courses offered by the Indraprastha University, then you can check it below in this section.
- Engineering Stream Courses/Bachelor Programs
- Bacherlor of Technology
- Civil Engineering Programs
- Mechanical Engineering Programs
- Chemical Engineering Programs
- Electrical Engineering Programs etc.
You can study all the postgraduate programs also of the above mentioned engineering streams.
- Bachelor/Postgraduate Management Programs
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- All other streams of management programs
- Other Academics Graduate/Post graduate programs
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Law
You can study all the postgraduate programs also in the above mentioned streams. So, this is the list of courses offered by the Indraprastha University and for your convenience we have divided the course into the different domain of studies.
Admission Eligibility Criteria of Indraprastha University for the Indian Students
It is important to be aware with the admission procedure of the Indraprastha University by all those candidates who are seeking their admission into the University. Here below we are providing you the admission procedure into the University for the Indian students.
- Candidate must be of minimum 18 years of age with the Indian nationality
- Candidates must have earned the 10+2 passing standard from the recognized board/University with the required passing percentage by the course of admission
- The majority of the programs of the Indraprastha University require the candidates to qualify the common entrance test of the University hence you need to check
- The applicability of the entrance exam on your desired course.
- The other academics and the postgraduate courses are open for the direct admission.
- Admission Eligibility Criteria of the Indraprastha University for the Foreign Students
If you are a non Indian citizen or the non resident Indian then you need to qualify the admission eligibility criteria of the Indraprastha University for the foreign students in order to take admission.
Here below we are providing you that admission criteria for the foreign students.
- Candidate must have spent minimum of the 12 year of studies time in the domain of science with the subjects of physic, chemistry and mathematics/biology with the required minimum passing marks for the engineering program of the University.
- The medium of the study must be English.
- Candidate will be required to provide the copies of passport and Visa to the University.
- Equivalence certificate form will also be required by the University.
- Admission Process in Indraprastha University
Below in the section of article we have discussed about the admission procedure of the Indraprastha University which involves the neccessary documentation and the other academics qualifications.
Now we would talk about the admission eligibility criteria of the University for the specific courses.
Undergraduate Admission Eligibility Criteria of the Indrprastha University
If you are willing to undertake the graduate program of the University then you are required to fullfill the eligibility criteria of the undergraduate courses. Here we are providing you the eligibility criteria of the University for the undergraduates programs.
Engineering Streams Criteria/Undergraduate Programs
- Candidate must have passed out 10+2 grade examination with the subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics and the minimum passing percentage marks should be 55%.
- This eligibility criteria is applicable for all the undergraduate engineering streams of the Indraprastha University.
- Eligibility criteria for the other regular bachelor programs (Bachelor of science,Bachelor of Commerce,Bachelor of arts, Bachelor of Science etc.)
- Here candidate must have passed out the 10+2 examination with the minimum of the 50% passing marks from the recognized board.
- The maximum age for the undergraduates courses is 21 years.
- B. Arch Eligibility Criteria
- In order to have the admission in the bachelor of the architecture program of the University the candidate must have passed out 10+2 grade examination with the minimum of the 50% marks.
- Further the candidate must have qualified the entrance exam of the NATA.
- Postgraduate Admission Criteria of the Indrprastha University
If you are looking forward to take admission into the postgraduate programs of the University then here we are providing you the eligibility criteria.
Engineering Stream Postgraduate Programs Eligibility Criteria
- Master of Technology in all the relevant streams- Candidates would be required to have passed the bachelor program of the engineering from the recognized University along with the minimum passing percentage of 60%.
- Management Postgraduate Programs Eligibility Criteria
If you want to study the postgraduate courses from the University such as the MBA then you would be required to have passed the bachelor degree exam with minimum of the 50% passing marks.
Other Regular Post graduate Courses of the University
You can study the other regular post graduate course of the University such as the M.SC/M.A/M.COM if you have passed out the bachelor degree in any stream with minimum of the 50% marks.
How to get Admit card of the Indraprastha University
If you are studying in the Indraprastha University then you are going to need the admit card of the University right before taking the exams of the University. Admit card of the University contains the relevant information about the candidate who is going to take up the exam of the University.
So, if you are confused about getting the admit card of the University then here we are providing you the step by step guide by which you can get the admit card of the University.
- Go to the Google search engine and visit the official website of the IP University which is http://www.ipu.ac.in/
- Once you reach at the official website of the University then there you will see the admit card section of the University.
- Click on that admit card section and then you will be redirected to the admit card page of the University.
- There you need to provide your exam registration details and submit.
After the successfully submission of the correct registration details your admit card would appear.
- Now you can easily download this admit card or can print as well.
You can check all the printed information on the admit card to make sure it is correct and then you need to take this admit card with you while appearing in the exam of the University.
Fee Structure of the Indraprastha University
Fee Structure is the significant aspect which is considered by the majority of the students at the time of taking admission into the IP University. Well as we know that the Indraprastha University is a public University, hence the fee structure of the University is still lower than the other private Universities in India.
Here below we are providing you the fee structure for the major course of the University.
|Name of the Course||Duration of the Course||Fee Structure of the Course|
|Bachelor of Technology||4 Years Program||60000 Per Annum|
|Master of Business Administration||2 Years Program||134800 Per Annum|
|Master of Technology||2 Years Program||128000 Per Annum|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 Years Program||45000 Per Annum|
|Bachelor of Technology+ Master of Technology||6 Years Program||14400 Per Annum|
|Bachelor of Science||3 Years Program||81000 Per Annum|
|Master of Arts||2 Years Program||51000 Per Annum|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||3 Years Program||58000 Per Annum|
|MBBS||4 Years 6 Months Program||110000 Per Annum|
Scholarship Provided by the Indraprastha University
If you are someone who belongs to the financially background family and yet want to study your dream course of engineering or any other stream in the Indraprastha University, then you can apply for the scholarship program of the IP University.
The University has its provisions to provide the financial assistance to the the eligible students who can’t fund their fee. Here we are providing you the scholarship program of the IP University below.
There is not stable scholarship program of the Indraprastha University from the Delhi government as they bring some modifications to the scholarship program of the University almost every year.
If we talk about the standard scholarship program of the University then there are basically 2 types of scholarship programs from the University as are below.
Financial Assistance Scholarship Program 1
This scholarship is purely meant for the people who belong to the economically weaker section of the state and are not able to fund their fee. The eligibility criteria for this scholarship program is based on the annual income of the candidate’s parents and some other conditions also play role in it.
Financial Assistance Scholarship Program 2
Now this is the other scholarship program of the Indraprastha University and this program is meant for the merit cum means. It means in this scholarship program the academics performance of the candidate is taken into the consideration, and only on that basis the scholarship is granted.
If you are a rank holder or the topper in your academics session then you might be able to apply for this scholarship program of the University.
We advise all the students here to stay in touch with the official website of the Indraprastha University to get more accurate and the detailed information about the scholarship program of the University.
Facilities provided by the Indraprastha University
Indraprastha University which is the public University from the Delhi government offers the several kinds of facilities to its students. If you planning to take the admission into the University but are worried about availing the basic facilities, then we must tell you that University takes care of the basic facilities for the students.
The students are provided all the essential facilities in their campus, which are necessary in order to let them study in a comfortable manner.
Here below we are providing you the list of basic facilities that you will get in the IP University.
- Hostel and food facilities for the students so that they can stay inside the campus without the lack of these facilities.
- Internet and the library facilities for the students so that the students can upgrade themselves from time to time basis.
- Sports ground facilities for the sports lovers students.
- There is also the health centre in the University to provide the healthcare facilities to the students.
- Canteen facilities where students can enjoy their favorites snacks.
- There is also the bank inside the University’s campus for the banking services to the students.
- Counseling and Important Announcements by IP University
IP University conducts the counseling for the students where any aspirant can take part in order to know more about the University and its various programs. The counselling is basically the seminar alike session, where the officials of the University communicate to the students.
In this counseling session all the questions of the students are resolved and they are provided the best suggestions or the guidance for their career prospective.
We urge you to surely visit the counseling session of the IP University to raise your query regarding anything. Here below you can get the contact information as well of the University to reach the officials of the University.
Contact Us :
Website : http://www.ipu.ac.in/