Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Hindu University (IMS BHU Varanasi) is one of the Prestigious Government Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. It was actualized in the year 1960. IMS BHU Varanasi is an extremely acclaimed clinical school in North India, subsidiary with Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
In the article, you are going to read all the essential details Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi like campus Facilities, major Courses, Admission process, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi College Summary
|Name of Institute||Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University|
|Popular Name||IMS Varanasi|
|Location||Varanasi Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1960|
|Affiliated||Banaras Hindu University|
Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Fee Structure
|Course||Fees per year|
Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Course Offered
|MBBS||84||4.6+1 years Internship|
|PG Diploma Course||2 years|
Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Admission Process
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers should full fill all the necessary qualification rules made under the confirmation Guidelines.
Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of confirmation or will finish that age prior to 31st December of the time of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS Course.
Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Qualification Criteria
IMS UG Courses
Underneath we have referenced the qualification models of IMS. Competitors are encouraged to check the total qualification measures.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate stamps in PCB/Biotechcombined.
|Online application release date||December 2, 2019|
|Last date to fill the application||January 6, 2020|
|Last date to pay the application fee||January 7, 2020|
|NEET Application correction window dates||April 1-May 3, 2020- Latest|
|Re-opening of correction window facility||March 13 to 19, 2020|
|Admit card release date||To be announced|
|NEET 2020 exam date||26 July 2020|
|Release of official answer key||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Fee Structure
Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Scholarships
- School/University Merit Scholarships.
- Understudies having a place with the financially more fragile areas may request expense concession (*depends on the school organizations).
- Legitimacy cum implies based grants are additionally granted by the school to meriting understudies.
- Legitimacy and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the determination board for the confirmation of understudies.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Competitors are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 placement test so as to meet all requirements for additional confirmation procedure.
- Applicants who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to get marks identical to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state advising process.
- Applicants who have a place with UR class are required to score equal to in any event 50thpercentile.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling
An up-and-comer can visit the official entryway of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enrolled for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we talk the directing method for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
- NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) – DGHS, in the interest of MCC and AFMC Pune
NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats if there should be an occurrence of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges – Respective State Counseling Authorities
Advising Procedure for AIQ Quota.
The guiding will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entrance.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat portion will be distributed online based on accessible opening and applicant’s decisions.
- Answering to school: Those who will be distributed a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the apportioned school and complete the confirmation customs.
- New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enroll in the first round of guiding.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be designated a seat in the second round of directing (15% AIQ Quota)
Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Documents Required
Up-and-comers who will be apportioned a seat to this school will be approached to report with the accompanying records to finish the confirmation conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 testament and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 testament and imprint sheet
- ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight identification size photos
- Temporary Allotment Letter
- PwD Certificate (if relevant)
Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Facilities
- Computer labs
- Hostel Boys
- Hostel Girls