Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Indore (IMCHRC Indore) is one driving private clinical universities in Madhya Pradesh. It was established in the year 2006. It furnishes ultra-present day offices with quality instruction. It is prevalently known as IMCHRC Indore. It is giving acceptable office and best framework, or offer alumni and postgraduate level courses like MBBS/MD/MS and so on. It is partnered with Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya.
In this article, you will read all the necessary details about Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center Indore Fees Structure, major Course offered, Admission process , Cut-off, Facilities accessible and so on.
|Name of Institute||Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Indore|
|Popular Name||Index Medical College, IMCHRC Indore|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated with||Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.|
Index Medical College Indore Course Offered
Index Medical College Indore UG Course
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Index Medical College Indore PG Courses
|Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases||03|
|Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy||03|
Index Medical College Indore Faculty & Staff
The school gives a decent proportion of all around prepared and exceptionally instructed employees furnished with all the advanced innovation. It additionally gives adequate quantities of non-specialized staffs to give an atmosphere of self-figuring out how to the understudies.
Index Medical College Indore Admission Process
Admission to different Programs at RDGMC Ujjain is made based on competitor’s exhibition in NEET.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers should full fill all the necessary qualification models made under the confirmation Guidelines.
Index Medical College Indore Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of confirmation or will finish that age at the latest 31st December of the time of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS Course.
Index Medical College Indore Qualification Criteria
The choice of the understudies depends on the Competitive Merit premise. Up-and-comers should peruse the qualification Criteria to find out about the Admission Procedure.
Index Medical College Indore UG Courses
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
Index Medical College Indore PG Courses
- Admission Seekers must have a MBBS degree from a clinical school perceived by MCI and finished an entry level position
- Merit in the NEET PG test.
Index Medical College Indore Fee Structure
Index Medical College Indore UG Course Fee
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee||One Time Caution Money (Refundable)||Total Fee (Payable by Candidate who is not eligible for any scholarship|
Annual Fee For NRI
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee per Year|
Index Medical College Indore PG Course Fee For Indian
|Course||Tuition Fee (annual)||Caution Fee (Refundable)|
Index Medical College Indore PG Course Fee For NRI Student (Annual)
|Course||Tuition Fee Annual)||Caution Fee (Refundable)||Student union fee||Hostel Fee (Annual)|
|TB & Chest||50000||3000||300||1000|
|Skin & VD||55000||3000||300||1000|
|OBST. & Gynae.||60000||3000||300||1000|
Index Medical College Indore Scholarships
The grants perceive legitimacy and ability of understudies. School may offer a grant to a meriting up-and-comer under the accompanying classifications.
• College/University Merit Scholarships.
• Students having a place with the monetarily more vulnerable segments may request expense concession (*depends on the school organizations).
• Merit cum implies the school likewise grants based grants to meriting understudies.
• Merit and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
Index Medical College Indore Cutoff
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
• Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile stamps in NEET 2020 placement test so as to fit the bill for additional confirmation procedure.
• Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks proportional to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state guiding procedure.
• Aspirants who have a place with UR classification are required to score proportionate to in any event 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
An applicant can visit the official gateway of Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Madhya Pradesh State Counseling.
· NEET Counseling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counseling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counseling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counseling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) DGHS, in the interest of MCC and AFMC Pune
· NEET Counseling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats in the event of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges Respective State Counseling Authorities
Directing Process (AIQ Quota)
• Candidate Registration: Register to the official site.
• Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and schools of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entry.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat apportioning will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
• Reporting to school: Those who will be assigned a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the distributed school and complete the affirmation conventions.
• New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enroll in the first round of guiding.
• Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
• Reporting to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be apportioned a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota)
Index Medical College Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Applicants who will be designated a seat to this school will be approached to report with following records to finish the affirmation conventions.
• Admit Card
• Scorecard or Rank Letter
• Class 10 declaration and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
• Class 12 declaration and imprint sheet
• ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
• Eight identification size photos
• Provisional Allotment Letter
• Caste Certificate (if relevant)
• PwD Certificate (if relevant)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
• MBBS Certificate.
• MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
• Medical Registration Certificate.
• Internship Completion Certificate.
• Photo personality evidence as Certificate with a validated photograph from Head of Institution last examined/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-authenticated copy in the wake of checking with the first reports).
• Copy of: Birth Certificate for confirmation old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
• NEET Score Card.
• Copy of Online Counseling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counseling Committee (WBMCC).
• Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that appropriate.
• Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
Index Medical College Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Index Medical College Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls