In this article, you are going to read about the detailed information about Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Sitapur like Fees Structure, Major Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Campus Facilities available and complete college review.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Sitapur College Summary
|Popular Name||HIMS Sitapur|
|Location||Lucknow Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2015|
|Affiliated||King Georges Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Sitapur Course Offered
MBBS course charge is INR 11,30,000 for every annum at the Hind Institute of Medical Sciences. All advising systems for HIMS, Lucknow confirmations 2020 are completed by the school dependent on marks acquired in 10+2. The B.Sc have course charges of INR 72,000 for every annum.
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Sitapur Fee Structure
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Total 1st year Fee||17,88,000/-|
Hind Institute of Medical Science Admission 2020
Hind Institute of Medical Science confirmation offers different courses, for example, MBBS, M.Sc, ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Diploma, and so on. It gives quality instruction in the field of medication and other clinical advances. Additionally, it encourages propelled labs and research focuses. Hind Institute of Medical Sciences confirmations 2020 offers multidisciplinary UG/PG courses viz. MBBS/MD/Nursing/Diploma and so forth. Hind Institute of Medical Science gives application structure at its confirmation community.
The determination of the contender for admission to the MBBS course is done dependent on the NEET score. Admission to the candidates into MD/MS/PG Diploma courses is given dependent on their score in NEET PG. The school additionally offers certain endorsement courses under a national ability advancement organization with a length of 2-3 months. The courses have qualification running from eighth standard to twelfth standard relying upon the specialization.
Hind Institute of Medical Science UG Admission – Eligibility, Admission Criteria
Candidates who have qualified NEET-UG led by CBSE are qualified for confirmation. An understudy is qualified for passage to the course in the wake of clearing the twelfth class (Intermediate) assessment. Reservation of seats for booked rank/clans and other in reverse classes are made by state government rules. NEET (UG) is a national level test led by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in the second seven day stretch of May and is a pen-paper trial of 3 hours’ length.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Sitapur Eligibility Criteria
Diploma – Up-and-comers who have breezed through 10+2 or its equal assessment from any perceived Board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
MBBS – Competitors who have breezed through 10+2 or its identical assessment from any perceived Board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are viewed as qualified to apply for NEET (UG)
- Affirmation is made through NEET (UG)
Nursing – Up-and-comers who have breezed through 10+2 or its identical assessment from any perceived Board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Sitapur Documents Required
Up-and-comers who will be dispensed a seat to this school will be approached to report with following archives to finish the affirmation conventions.
• Admit Card
• Scorecard or Rank Letter
• Class 10 endorsement and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
• Class 12 endorsement and imprint sheet
• ID verification (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
• Eight visa size photos
• Provisional Allotment Letter
• Caste Certificate (if pertinent)
PwD Certificate (if pertinent)
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Sitapur Scholarships
The grants perceive legitimacy and ability of understudies. Understudies may apply for the Scholarships toward the start of the scholastic year. School may offer a grant to a meriting applicant under the accompanying classes.
• College/University Merit Scholarships.
• Students having a place with the monetarily more fragile segments may request expense concession (*depends on the school organizations).
• Merit cum implies based grants are likewise granted by the school to meriting understudies.
• Merit and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Sitapur Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the base imprints endorsed by the choice board for the confirmation of understudies. Legitimacy rundown will be planned on these Cutoff scores. Competitors who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for different courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
• Aspirants are required to get least qualifying percentile stamps in NEET 2020 selection test so as to meet all requirements for additional confirmation procedure.
• Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks proportional to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state guiding procedure.
• Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score proportional to at any rate 50thpercentile.
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
UP Counselling Process
Advising Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Applicant applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must need to enroll themselves for the NEET guiding 2020. Advising of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be led in two adjusts in online mode. The guiding will comprise of these means.
1. Up-and-comer Registration: Register to the official site.
2. Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entry.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat designation will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
4. Answering to school: Those who will be apportioned a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the distributed seat or report to the allocated school and complete the confirmation conventions.
5. Enlistment (Round 2): For competitors who couldn’t enlist in the first round of directing.
6. New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
8. Answering to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of guiding (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to clear their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
HIMS Sitapur Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
HIMS Sitapur Facilities
- Computer labs
- Guest House
- Unit/Department wise bad distribution
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Sitapur Hostel
There is hostel facility separate for boys and girls at Hind Institute of Medical Sciences. The hostel charge at Hind Institute of Medical Sciences is Rs. 1 Lakh for each year. Nourishment quality is acceptable and it is remembered for hostel charge.
· Boys Hostel – ₹ 1.5 Lakhs/Yr
· Girls Hostel – ₹ 1.5 Lakhs/Yr