Hind Institute of Medical Sciences was set up by Hind Charitable Trust in the year 2008. The establishment’s fundamental objective is to give quality training in the field of Medical and Paramedical Science.
Indeed, it centres around the general character improvement of the students. The school gives fantastic cordiality benefits just as general administrations to its patients, for example, 24 hours power backup,well-prepared rescue vehicle offices and 24 hours running a Medical shop, and so on. It directs various wellbeing programs like National Blindness Control Plan, the DOTS control program for Tuberculosis, free Vaccination for a youngster, and so on and encourages free Medical consideration to the more vulnerable areas of the general public without bargaining with the nature of the Medical consideration.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki is one of the renowned private Medical College, is most prevalently known as (HIMS Barabanki), arranged in close to Lucknow city in Barabanki region Uttar Pradesh India. HIMS Barabanki was set up in the time of 2008.
In this article, you are going to read about Hind Medical College Barabanki Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences College Summary
|Institute Name||Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki|
|Popular Name||HIMS Barabanki|
|Location||Lucknow Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (Dr)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Fee Structure
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences UG Fees
|Course||Tuition||Security||Hostel||Total per year|
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences PG Fees
|Course||Tuition||Security||Hostel||Total per year|
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Course Offered
They give Medical, Surgical and Diagnostics Facilities in their 500 had relations with and completely cutting edge clinic. Because of which the foundation come among the top Medical universities in India. It gives quality training in the field of medication and other medical advances. Also, it encourages propelled labs and research focuses.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences UG Course
|MBBS||250||4.6+1 year Internship|
|GNM NURSING||–||3 years|
|B.SC. NURSING||–||4 years|
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences PG Course
|MS – General Surgery||4||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||2||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||4||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||3||3 years|
|MD – Microbiology||4||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||4||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||1||3 years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||4||3 years|
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Diploma Course
|Diploma||C.T. SCAN TECHNICIAN||–||2 years|
|EMERGENCY & TRAUMA TECHNICIAN||–|
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Process
All admission to join MBBS in Hind Medical College is done through NEET qualification.
What’s more, the fundamental qualification criteria must be met. Applications are more likely than not breezed through the class 12 assessment with at least half of the imprints alongside Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the significant subjects.
The college offers quality Medical projects under the supervision of profoundly qualified staff and best in class foundation. The College is popular for its undergrad Medical projects (MBBS).
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of admission or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotech combined.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Up-and-comers who will be dispensed a seat to this College will be approached to report with following archives to finish the affirmation conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 endorsement and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 endorsement and imprint sheet
- ID admission (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight visa size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if pertinent)
- PwD Certificate (if pertinent)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo character admission as Certificate with a bore witness to photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-verified photocopy after checking with the first reports).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for verification old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that material.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Scholarships
The scholarships perceive the legitimacy and ability of students.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more vulnerable areas may request charge concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based scholarships are additionally granted by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences CUT-OFF
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the choice board for the admission of students. Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these CUT-OFF scores. Competitors who apply for the Institute needs to clear the CUT-OFF for different courses.
NEET 2020 CUT-OFF (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire the least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test to meet all requirements for additional admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks comparable to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state directing procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score identical to in any event 50thpercentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||CUT-OFF scores|
UP NEET 2020 Counselling
An applicant can visit the official entryway of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enlisted for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we talk the directing system for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the UP NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
Guiding Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Up-and-comer applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must need to enlist themselves for the NEET guiding 2020. Advising of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be led in two adjusts in online mode. The directing will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat portion will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and applicant’s decisions.
- Answering to College: Those who will be allocated a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the designated seat or report to the assigned College and complete the admission conventions.
- New Registration (Round 2): For competitors who couldn’t enrol in the first round of advising.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be allocated a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to abandon their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Placement:
HIMS Placement cell Offers position help to the students for looking for the best employment in the business gives preparing and vocation direction administrations to shape the profession of students by building up their characters composed uncommon projects for upgrading the abilities of the students and cause them to get ready for up and coming difficulties. HIMS likewise gives the best Practical appropriateness as Medical science includes down to earth information. They likewise give temporary position office to students
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Facilities
Library: The library at HIOMS has a wide range of Indian and outside titles. The library has a variety of PCs introduced with the web so the students can get to the online materials. Most recent books are supplied at a normal interim. The library is exceptionally open and very much ventilated. The library has a decent mood and an extremely consistent learning condition.
Lecture Rooms: The talk rooms are extremely extensive and very much ventilated. The rooms have present-day projectors introduced.
Hostel: The Institute gives a different inn to young men and young ladies. The rooms are introduced with vital pleasantries. The inn gives a wrecked office.
Assembly hall: The Institute has a colossal assembly room. The Auditorium is utilized for different classes and social projects.
Different Facilities: The Institute has an exercise room for a solid living. The Institute likewise gives a container in the grounds.
- Computer lab
- OPD-Indoor Services
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
Question. Is HIMS is a Government College?
Answer. No, it is Private school and subsidiary to Dr R.M.L. Avadh University, Faizabad
Question. Where HIMS Located?
Answer. It is situated in Safedabad, Barabanki Road, Near Canal, Lucknow Metro, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Question. Does HIMS have Hostel offices?
Answer. Yes, It has inn offices for the two young men and young ladies