GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur are one of the recently manufactured school. It is additionally prevalently known as GSMC Hapur arranged in Hapur U.P. The Institute was built up in the year 2016. GS Medical College Hapur is one of the main Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
GSMC Hapur is partnered with Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut and endorsed by the Medical Council of India.
In the article, you are going to read all the essential details GSMC Hapur like campus Facilities, Major Courses, Admission process, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria , Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Other Details, etc.
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur College Summary
|Name of Institute||G.S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur|
|Popular Name||GSMC Hapur|
|Location||Hapur Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated||Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI).|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur Course Offered
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur Faculty
This College gives a decent proportion of all around prepared and exceptionally taught employees outfitted with all the cutting edge innovation. The school is resolved to inspire the medicinal services training and yield conveyance framework for the individuals of the nation.
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur Admission Process
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the school through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers should full fill all the necessary qualification rules made under the confirmation Guidelines.
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur Age Criteria
Applicants ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of confirmation or will finish that age prior to 31st December of the time of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS Course.
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur Qualification Criteria
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur UG Courses
Underneath we have referenced the qualification models of GSMC Hapur. Competitors are encouraged to check the total qualification measures.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional test directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate stamps in PCB/Biotechcombined.
NEET Important Dates 2020
|Online application release date||December 2, 2019|
|Last date to fill the application||January 6, 2020|
|Last date to pay the application fee||January 7, 2020|
|NEET Application correction window dates||April 1-May 3, 2020- Latest|
|Re-opening of correction window facility||March 13 to 19, 2020|
|Admit card release date||To be announced|
|NEET 2020 exam date||Last week of May 2020|
|Release of official answer key||Last week of May 2020|
|Result declaration||Last week of June 2020|
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur MBBS Fee Structure
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur Scholarships
School may offer a grant to a meriting competitor under the accompanying classes.
- School/University Merit Scholarships.
- Understudies having a place with the financially more fragile areas may request expense concession (*depends on the school organizations).
- Legitimacy cum implies based grants are additionally granted by the school to meriting understudies.
- Legitimacy and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the determination board for the confirmation of understudies.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Competitors are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 placement test so as to meet all requirements for additional confirmation procedure.
- Applicants who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to get marks identical to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state advising process.
- Applicants who have a place with UR class are required to score equal to in any event 50thpercentile.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling
An up-and-comer can visit the official entryway of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves enrolled for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we talk the directing method for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
- NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates in DU universities (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) – DGHS, in the interest of MCC and AFMC Pune
NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats if there should be an occurrence of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges – Respective State Counseling Authorities
Advising Procedure for AIQ Quota.
The guiding will comprise of these means.
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and universities of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entrance.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat portion will be distributed online based on accessible opening and applicant’s decisions.
- Answering to school: Those who will be distributed a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the allocated seat or report to the apportioned school and complete the confirmation customs.
- New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enroll in the first round of guiding.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be designated a seat in the second round of directing (15% AIQ Quota)
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Computer labs
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur Documents Required
Up-and-comers who will be apportioned a seat to this school will be approached to report with the accompanying records to finish the confirmation conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 testament and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 testament and imprint sheet
- ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight identification size photos
- Temporary Allotment Letter
- PwD Certificate (if relevant)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques. Method of NEET 2020 test on the web or disconnected?
Ans. NEET 2020 test will be led in disconnected mode. An OMR Sheet will be given to the possibility to stamp the appropriate responses.
Ques. How often the NEET Exam be directed? will it be led two times every year?
Ans. The National Testing Agency has gotten a ton of solicitations from NEET candidates to direct the test two times every year. In any case, this change won’t be executed for the current year. In this manner, NEET 2020 will be held just a single time.
Ques. How frequently can an up-and-comer show up for NEET Exam?
Ans. As indicated by the official warning discharged by NTA, an up-and-comer can show up for NEET any number of times. There is no constraint on the quantity of endeavors allowed.
Ques. What is the base score required in NEET 2020 test to get a seat in an administration school?
Ans. To get confirmation in government clinical school, one must make sure about at any rate 600 checks in NEET 2020.
Ques. What will be the timings for NEET 2020 test?
Ans. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour term long paper and the test will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Ques. What are the territorial language alternatives accessible for NEET 2020 Exam?
Ans. NEET 2020 inquiry paper will be accessible in 11 dialects, at the same time, the language must be filled during the enlistment procedure. Aside from Hindi and English, the up-and-comer can look over Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Ques. How to apply for NEET 2020 in the event that I don’t have a PC or web?
Ans. Applicants who don’t have a PC or web can benefit of the office of the Common Services Center (CSC). These focuses will help in filling the application structure, paying the application expense and downloading the concede card.
Ques. Who will lead the NEET 2020 Exam?
Ans. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is leading the NEET test in 2019. prior to 2019, NEET was led by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Ques. Is there any adjustment in the test example of NEET-UG 2020?
Ans. No, the test design for NEET 2020 continues as before. Yet, there may be a few prospects to see changes in the scholarly meeting 2021-22.
Ques. What is the most extreme number of endeavours allowed for NEET?
Ans. There is no limitation on the number of endeavours allowed for NEET. As per NTA, an up-and-comer can show up for NTA the same number of times as he/she needs to qualify the assessment.
Ques. On the off chance that I have picked Tamil as the mode of the inquiry paper, would i be able to pick Mumbai as the test city?
Ans. As indicated by the rules set by NTA, Tamil language question paper might be accessible in the test urban areas in Tamil Nadu. Subsequently, on the off chance that you need to pick Tamil as the mechanism of the inquiry paper, you should settle on a test city in Tamil Nadu state as it were.
Ques. What is the cost of a NEET application structure?
Ans. The application expense for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the competitors who have a place with the General or OBC class. Be that as it may, for up-and-comers who have a place with the SC/ST/PWD classification, the application charge is Rs 750.
Ques. Is the NEET 2020 test be troublesome?
Ans. Truly, specialists recommend that the trouble level of NEET 2020 will be raised inferable from the rejecting of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is presently the main placement test for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India, subsequently, NTA will guarantee the assessment is at standard with the assessments that were supplanted by it.