Galgotias University is a very famous private University of Noida in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is basically a privately owned University which is affiliated to the University Grant Commission and offers the various kinds of the engineering and the management courses to the aspirants.
The University was established not so long back in the year of 2012 but has managed to become one of the best engineering Universities of the state. It has more than 12000 students base in a very short span of time, and if you are interested to study the engineering program of the University then you can go through the entrance exam of the University and can secure your seat.
Here in this article, we are basically going to discuss the Galgotia University Counseling Schedule for the year of 2019. This schedule will help all the candidates to attend the counseling schedule on a timely basis and we would discuss the whole counseling schedule of the University below in the article.
Galgotias University Counselling Schedule 2019
The counseling schedule is the important aspect of the Galgotia’s University admission procedure and this is the very last phase of the admission process, where the candidates are actually offered the admission into the University.
This year the exam of Galgotias University has been scheduled to be held from 15th June 2019 and is an entrance exam of University it has to be compulsorily undertaken by all the admission aspirants into the University.
While the exam is yet to be conducted ahead by the University and ultimately it’s the counseling of the University, which grants the admission to all the aspirants into the University.
Kindly note that the Galgotias University’s counseling date is yet to be announced by the University, which will be announced after the completion of the exam and the declaration of the results.
Only those candidates who qualify this exam will be eligible to take part in the counseling schedule of the University. The admission will be allocated to the candidates on the basis of rank scored by them in the exam.
The result of the Galgotias University is scheduled to be announced on 22nd June 2019 and the candidates can check, that whether they qualify the exam and are eligible for the next counseling step of admission.
Galgotias University Counselling Process 2019
Well, it follows a systematic schedule from the part of the candidates to register and attend the counseling schedule of the University.
If you are confused about the counseling process of the University, then here we are simplifying it below for your consideration.
- Once the result is announced of the University then candidates need to check their qualification status by visiting the website of the University.
- The candidates who qualify the exam become automatically eligible for the counseling schedule of the University and can get their counseling letter from the website.
- In the counseling, letter candidates need to fill their preference of the branch that they want to choose for the admission purpose so that it can be analyzed by the admission officials of the University in accordance to the rank of the candidate.
- While visiting the counseling center of the University candidates need to take some certain required documents with them which we are going to mention in the next section of the article.
Galgotias University Counselling Dates & Important Documents
As we have already discussed that there is not yet any official date announcement of the counseling session of Galgotias University counseling date on the part of University.
We urge all the candidates to have some patience and remain in touch with us, as we will here mention the counseling date as soon as it is announced the University.
Here below we are mentioning the list of important documents, which must be carried by the candidates along with them in the counseling center.
- 10th &12th Marksheets of the candidates
- Admit card for the GEEE 2019 Exam
- Registration Details of candidates for the GEEE exam
- Migration and the character certificate of the candidates.
- Demand draft of the specified amount in favor of the University as the admission fee.