F H Medical College Agra is a College and Institute in Uttar Pradesh. It was built up in 2014 and the establishment is partnered to Dr B R Ambedkar University,Agra, U.P. . MBBS , is endorsed by Council of India (MCI). Think about courses offered by F.H. Medical College and Hospital, Firozabad, seats accessible in each course, Admission system and Cutoff, Fees and Fee Structure and other significant data. F.H. Medical College and Hospital, Firozabad runs with the endorsement of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
In the article, you are going to read all the essential details about the college FHMC Agra like Campus Facilities, major Courses, Admission process, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, etc.
F H Medical College Agra College Summary
|Name of Institute||F H Medical College And Hospital Agra|
|Popular Name||FHMC Agra|
|Location||Firozaba Agra (U.P)|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated||Dr B R Ambedkar University Agra (U.P)|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
F H Medical College Agra Course Offered
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
F H Medical College Agra Admission Process
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the College through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers should full fill all the necessary qualification models made under the affirmation Guidelines.
F H Medical College Agra Age Criteria
Wannabes ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of affirmation or will finish that age at the latest 31st December of the time of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS Course.
F H Medical College Agra Qualification Criteria
F H Medical College Agra UG Courses
- Underneath we have referenced the qualification rules of FHMC Agra. Applicants are encouraged to check the total qualification standards.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equal test directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate stamps in PCB/Biotechcombined.
NEET Important Dates 2020
|Online application release date||December 2, 2019|
|Last date to fill the application||January 6, 2020|
|Last date to pay the application fee||January 7, 2020|
|NEET Application correction window dates||April 1-May 3, 2020- Latest|
|Re-opening of correction window facility||March 13 to 19, 2020|
|Admit card release date||To be announced|
|NEET 2020 exam date||26 July 2020|
|Release of official answer key||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
F H Medical College Agra Fee Structure
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Single Seater AC Room||3,00,000 PER YEAR (Fooding, Lodging & AC Charges)|
|Caution money (Refundable After The Completion Of Course)||300000/- ONE TIME|
F H Medical College Agra Scholarship
The Scholarships perceive the legitimacy and ability of understudies. College may offer a Scholarship to a meriting applicant under the accompanying classes.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the monetarily more fragile areas may request charge concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based Scholarships are likewise Scholarship by the College to meriting understudies.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
Up-and-comers can get numerous such Scholarship refreshes by the Edufever Scholarship site.
F H Medical College Agra Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the determination board for the Admission of understudies.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test so as to meet all requirements for additional Admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks comparable to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state guiding procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score proportionate to at any rate 50thpercentile
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling
· NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (aside from in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government Medical and dental colleges – DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates in DU Colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS – DGHS, in the interest of MCC
· NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counselling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
· NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) – DGHS, for the benefit of MCC and AFMC Pune
· NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats if there should arise an occurrence of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges Respective State Counselling Authorities
Directing Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Competitor applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must need to enroll themselves for the NEET directing 2020.
1. Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
2. Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and Colleges of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entry.
4. Answering to College: Those who will be assigned a seat in the first round, will be required to either dismiss the distributed seat or report to the dispensed College and complete the affirmation conventions.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For competitors who couldn’t enlist in the first round of directing.
6. New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
8. Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be distributed a seat in the second round of guiding (15% AIQ Quota)
Competitors who are applying to PG courses offered by TMMC Moradabad the accompanying stream outline shows the short yet significant data about the guiding strategy.
F H Medical College Agra Documents Required
F H Medical College Agra For UG Candidates
Competitors who will be distributed a seat to this College will be approached to report with the accompanying records to finish the affirmation customs.
• Admit Card
• Scorecard or Rank Letter
• Class 10 authentication and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
• Class 12 authentication and imprint sheet
• ID Admission (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
• Eight visa size photos
• Provisional Allotment Letter
• Caste Certificate (if material)
• PwD Certificate (if material)
F H Medical College Agra For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
• MBBS Certificate.
• MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
• Medical Registration Certificate.
• Internship Completion Certificate.
• Photo character evidence as Certificate with a validated photograph from Head of Institution last contemplated/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-bore witness to copy in the wake of confirming with the first archives).
• Copy of: Birth Certificate for Admission old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/authentication).
• NEET Score Card.
• Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
• Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that relevant.
• Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
F H Medical College Agra Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
F H Medical College Agra Facilities
- Computer labs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How frequently the NEET Exam be led? will it be directed two times every year?
A. The National Testing Agency has gotten a ton of solicitations from NEET candidates to direct the test two times every year. All things considered, this change won’t be executed for the current year. Consequently, NEET 2020 will be held just a single time.
Q. What is the base score required in NEET 2020 test to get a seat in an administration College?
A. To get affirmation in government Medical College, one must make sure about in any event 600 checks in NEET 2020.
Q. What will be the timings for NEET 2020 test?
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour length long paper and the test will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Q. How to apply for NEET 2020 in the event that I don’t have a PC or web?
A. Applicants who don’t have a PC or web can profit of the office of the Common Services Center (CSC).
Q. What courses does this school offer?
F.H. Clinical College and Hospital, Agra offers a wide scope of courses over various streams, for example, MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Q. What facilities are accessible in this school?
F.H. Clinical College and Hospital, Agra offers the accompanying offices: Library, Labs, Sports Complex, Cafeteria, Hostel, Auditorium, Medical Facility, Wi-Fi Campus, Gym.
Q. When was this school established?
F.H. Clinical College and Hospital, Agra is an esteemed school that was established in the year 2014.
Q. Which placement tests does this school acknowledge?
F.H. Clinical College and Hospital, Agra acknowledges the accompanying placement tests: NEET.
Q.Which courses are the most sought after at this school?
F.H. Clinical College and Hospital, Agra offers different courses across different controls. A portion of the courses sought after at this school are MBBS.