Dr. DY Patil Medical College Hospital Pune(DYPMC) was established in 1996. DYPMC is situated in Pune (Maharashtra) an offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate in the medical sector. This prestigious medical college is also known as Dr. DY Patil Medical College and Research Centre Pune and has approval from the Medical Council of India.
DYMPC is affiliated with Dr. DY Patil University Pune (A private Deemed University). Dr. DY Patil Medical College and Hospital admission invited online and offline both methods, but before that students have to score a good and fulfill the admission eligibility criteria of Dr. DY Patil Medical College and Hospital.
Quick Facts of Dr DY Patil Medical College
|Full Name of Medical College||Dr DY Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre|
|Also Known as||Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune & DYPMC Pune|
|College Type||Private College|
|Affiliated with||Dr DY Patil University Pune (Deemed University)|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India|
|Types of Courses||MBBS|
PG in Medical
|Official Website of College||https://medical.dpu.edu.in|
|Hostels||Separate for Boys and Girls|
|Admission Exam||NEET UG and NEET PG 2020|
|Application Mode||Online And Offline|
Dr. DY Patil Medical College and Hospital Courses
Undergraduate Course– DYPMC is popular for its education atmosphere and teaching techniques. DYPMC Pune (Maharashtra) provides good quality medical education, MBBS studies and training is being monitored by our highly experienced teaching team.
|Undergraduate Course||Intake||Course duration|
|MBBS (Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surgery)||250||4.6 Years and one year training or internship (Mandatory)|
MBBS Fee in Dr. DY Patil Medical College Pune
|MBBS (Year)||Fee Structure|
|1st Year||2,580,000 INR|
|2nd Year||2,200,000 INR|
|3rd Year||2,200,000 INR|
|4th Year||2,200,000 INR|
|5th Year||2,200,000 INR|
|Total MBBS fee in DYPMC Pune||11,380,000 INR|
|For NRI students||60,000 USD per Year (4,200,000 INR)|
Post graduate courses in Dr. DY Patil Medical College Pune-
|MD/ MS in Anatomy||3||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in Physiology||3||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in Biochemistry||2||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in Pharmacology||6||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in Microbiology||3||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in Pathology||14||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in General Medicine||24||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in Pediatrics||18||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in Anesthesiology||19||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in Psychiatry||7||3 Years|
|Radio – Diagnosis||16||3 Years|
|Respiratory Medicine||8||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy||11||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in P.S.M.||8||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in Emergency Medicine||2||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in General Surgery||24||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in OBGY||17||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in Orthopedics||15||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in Ophthalmology||10||3 Years|
|MD/ MS in ENT||8||3 Years|
Fee structure of PG Courses offered by Dr. DY Patil Medical College Pune
|PG Courses||Fees for All India Students||Fees for NRI Students|
|MD/MS in General Medicine||35,00,000 /- INR||USD 80,000 /-|
|MS/MD in Ophthalmology||35,00,000 /- INR||USD 80,000 /-|
|MD/MS in Obstetrics and Gynecology||40,00,000 /- INR||USD 1,00,000 /-|
|MD/MS in Emergency Medicine||25,00,000 /- INR||–|
|MD/MS in Psychiatry||25,00,000 /- INR||–|
|MD/MS in Anesthesiology||30,00,000 /- INR||–|
|MD/MS in Biochemistry||7,50,000 /- INR||–|
|MD/MS in Physiology||7,50,000 /- INR||–|
|MD/MS in Anatomy||7,50,000 /- INR||–|
|M.D.T.B and Respiratory Disease||30,00,000 /- INR||–|
|MD/MS in Orthopedics||40,00,000 /- INR||USD 90,000 /-|
|MD/MS in Radio Diagnosis||50,00,000 /- INR||USD 1,00,000 /-|
|MD/MS in Pediatrics||33,00,000 /- INR||USD 80,000 /-|
|MD/MS in DVL||45,00,000 /- INR||USD 1,00,000 /-|
|MD/MS in ENT||25,00,000 /- INR||–|
|MD/MS in General Surgery||35,00,000 /- INR||USD 80,000 /-|
Dr. DY Patil Medical College Pune Admission process
- Those Students who wants to get MBBS admission in Medical sector, NEET UG 2020 exam is mandatory to qualify by them.
- For those students who want to get PG admission in DYPMC Pune, then NEET PG 2020 exam is mandatory to pass for them.
- Admission eligibility criteria is necessary to Fulfill by them.
Dr DY Patil Medical College Admission eligibility Criteria
Age- Candidates must have completed 17 years age and not more than 25 years. 17-25 Age is first eligibility to admission in MBBS
UG Course- 12th board exam is mandatory to be passed by the students from a valid board (ICSE, CBSE, or any state Board). Min marks are required for admission is 40% to SC/ST/OBC candidates and 50% for general category. Physics, Chemistry and Biology should be as main subject in 12th standard.
For PG Courses- ThoseStudents, who are looking for PG admission in this Dr. DY Patil Medical College Pune, must have an MBBS degree from a valid University or medical college which is recognized by Medical Council of India.
Dr. DY Patil Medical College Pune Scholarship programs
Dr DY Patil Medical College provides a financial aid to talented and Poor students. Also, talented students may get financial aid at the beginning of academic session or year. However, it’s up to college administration they may offer a scholarship to a needy students.
- University Merit scholarship/aid
- Fee concession for economically weak students
- Talented students may get scholarship on the basics of their marks
- Scholarship programs offered by Central and state Government.
Important Note- which student is gone get scholarship, this decision is depend of College administration.
Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune Cutoff
Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune cutoff is the minimum marks mandatory for the admission process in this medical college. Merit list formed by Selection process on the basics of cutoff list, students who wish to get enrolled in this university must have the required marks according to cutoff.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (predication)
- NEET UG 2020 is the exam mandatory to pass by the students who want to get admission in an UG Course in medical sector
- General candidates are required to score around 50th percentile at least in NEET UG 2020 exam
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC category are required to score around 40th percentile at least in NEET UG 2020 exam
- Physical handicapped candidates will get 5% concession in mandatory marks for admission.
Undergraduate Cutoff 2019
|Category of students||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
|General (physical Handicapped)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|OBC/SC/ST (physical Handicapped)||40th Percentile||133-107|
Dr. DY Patil Medical College Pune NEET PG 2020 Cutoff
To get admission in post graduate course offered by Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune, students need to pass NEET PG exam. NEET PG 2020 cutoff and percentile are last eligibility for PG Admission.
Dr. DY Patil Medical College and Hospital Pune NEET PG cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualify Criteria||Cut-off||Revised qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|Persons with Disability (UR)||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
Dr. DY Patil Medical College Pune Admission Process
Counseling Process for All India Quota
Dr. DY Patil Medical College Pune UG Counseling process
- Candidate’s registration- Students need to register themselves on official Website of Directorate of medical Education and Research Maharashtra for Undergraduate Courses Counseling.
- Choice Filing by Online method- Students need to choose their courses and college
- Seat Allotment – Only those students get seats in first round who have good marks in NEET UG exam.
- Reporting and Admission- Now students can either accept or reject the seats offered to them. If they accept it then they need to proceed for admission paper work and formalities. Also, he/she can reject the seat if the offered seat doesn’t fit in its interest.
- Registration for Second Round- After first round admission process, students can register them again on official website.
- Choice Filling for Round 2- Again students need to fill the choice of courses and college.
- Seat allotment of Final Round- After Second round or final round seat allotment Students may get medical seat after second round of seat allotment.
- Admission (Final round)- After, completing all steps, Medical students can get admission on the seat allotted to them. According to orders of the honorable Supreme Court of India, medical students cannot reject the seat once allotted after second round.
Dr. DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Counseling
- Registration- For Post Graduation Admission, registration is the first step on the official Website of the Medical Council Committee (MCC).
- Choice fills (online)
- Seat allotment
- Second round registration
- Second Round of Choice filling
- Second Round of Seat allotment
- Admission (Final Step)-All the steps have been done. Now, Students have to fulfill the admission formalities. Students cannot reject the seat after second round of seat allotment.
Dr. DY Patil Medical College Required document
Required document for UG admission
- Mark sheets of School board exams (10th and 12th Class)
- Scorecard and Admit card of NEET UG 2020 Exam
- Birth certificate of the Candidate
- Photo ID Card issued by the Government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License etc)
- Recent passport Size Photographs, at least 8
- Caste Certificate (if Required)
Required Documents for PG admission
- MBBS Certificate from a Valid Medical College
- Certificate from Medical Council of India
- MBBS 3rd year II mark sheet
- Training certificate from an affiliate institution
- Copy of online counseling certification from West Bengal medical Counseling committee
- Photo Identity Card (govt.) (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driver License etc)
- Recent passport Size Photographs (at least 8)
- NEET PG 2020 Score Card and Admit Card
- Caste Certificate (if Required)
- Birth Certificate of PG candidate.
Hostel fee of Dr. DY Patil Medical College and Hospital Pune
Usually students need to pay 2,81,000 INR annually to accommodate in Medical College hostels
Available facilities for students
- Separate hostels for Boys and Girls
- A/C computer room
- TV Room
- Reading room
- Advanced Library
- Sports (Volley-ball, Basketball Court, Cricket ground, football, badminton)
- AC auditorium
- Medical Facilities
- Banking Facilities
- IT infrastructure
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is total fee of MBBS course in DY Patil medical college?
A. 11,380,000 INR is the total fee of MBBS for regional Indian students and 4,200,000 INR annually is for NRI Students.
Q. Number of students can get MBBS admission in a batch?
A. 250 students can take admission in a MBBS batch