Dr DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai was established in the year 2002. It is one of the famous medical colleges of Maharashtra. It is also known as DDYPMC and has approval from the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), The Medical Council of India. DDYPMC has NAAC A grading and good ranking in NIRF rank list. This medical college is affiliated with Padmashree DR DY Patil DY Patil University (Deemed), Navi Mumbai. MBBS & MD/MS are in the top courses in DDYPMC Navi Mumbai. This medical college has two campuses one in Pune and second in Navi Mumbai.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
The quick fact of DDPMC Navi Mumbai
|Full Name of Medical College||Dr DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai|
|Also Known as||Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune & DYPMC, Navi Mumbai|
|College Type||Private College|
|Affiliated with||Dr DY Patil University Pune (Deemed University)|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI) and Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM)|
|Types of Courses||MBBS
|Official Website of College||http://www.dypatil.edu/schools/medicine|
|Hostels||Separate for Boys and Girls|
|Admission Exam||NEET UG and NEET PG 2020|
|Application Mode||Online And Offline|
Facilities and faculties of DDPMC
DDPMC is famous for good quality education as like world standard. The teaching team of this college is very experienced in its field. They provide training to students and make sure they gain proper practical knowledge. Also, non-teaching staffs are dedicated to students to help and support inside the campus. The college administration provides all the mandatory facilities to enhance student’s knowledge.
Dr DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai Courses
DDPMC Courses includes MBBS and MD/MS in various branches of Medical program. Here are the details about courses offered by Dr DY Patil Medical College and Fee structure of this medical college.
Dr DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai UG Course
MBBS is the most popular Undergraduate program in the medical sector. Total MBBS duration in this medical college is 5.6 years and total of 250 students can take admission in one session.
|Undergraduate Course||Intake||Course duration|
|MBBS (Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surgery)||250||4.6 years and one-year of training or internship (Mandatory)|
MBBS Fee in DR DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai
|MBBS (Year)||Fee Structure|
|1st Year||2,575,000 INR|
|2nd Year||2,575,000 INR|
|3rd Year||2,575,000 INR|
|4th Year||2,575,000 INR|
|5th Year||2,575,000 INR|
|Total MBBS fee in DYPMC Navi Mumbai||12,875,000 INR|
|For NRI students||60,000 USD per Year (4,200,000 INR)|
Post Graduate Courses in DR DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai
|PG Courses||Intake for AIQ||Intake for NRI||Duration|
|MD in Anesthesiology||7||0||3 Years|
|MD in DVL||0||4||3 Years|
|MD in General Medicine||11||4||3 Years|
|MD in Microbiology||4||0||3 Years|
|MD in TB and Chest||3||0||3 Years|
|MD in Pathology||6||0||3 Years|
|MD in Pediatrics||5||1||3 Years|
|MD in Pharmacology||5||0||3 Years|
|MD in Psychiatry||3||0||3 Years|
|MD in Radiology||3||3||3 Years|
|MD in Physiology||2||0||3 Years|
|MD in PSM||2||0||3 Years|
|MD in Forensic Medicine||1||0||3 Years|
|MD in Anatomy||2||0||3 Years|
|MD Emergency Medicine||2||0||3 Years|
|MD Biochemistry||4||0||3 Years|
|MS in OBGY||1||2||3 Years|
|MS in ENT||3||0||3 Years|
|MS in General Surgery||5||1||3 Years|
|MS in Ophthalmology||2||1||3 Years|
|MS in Orthopedics||6||2||3 Years|
Fee structure of MD/MS Courses in DDPMC Navi mumbai
|PG Courses||Total Fee for AIQ Student||Fee for NRI Students|
|MD in Anesthesiology||Rs.3,300,000 INR||–|
|MD in DVL||–||$110,000|
|MD in General Medicine||Rs.3850000 INR||$88,000|
|MD in Microbiology||Rs.750000 INR||–|
|MD in TB and Chest||Rs.3300000 INR||–|
|MD in Pathology||Rs. 1716000 INR||–|
|MD in Pediatrics||Rs. 3800000 INR||$88,000|
|MD in Pharmacology||Rs.1000000 INR||–|
|MD in Psychiatry||Rs.2750000 INR||–|
|MD in Radiology||Rs.6000000 INR||$1,10,000|
|MD in Physiology||Rs.750000 INR||–|
|MD in PSM||Rs.750000 INR||–|
|MD in Forensic Medicine||Rs.750000 INR||–|
|MD in Anatomy||Rs.750000 INR||–|
|MD in Emergency Medicine||Rs.2750000 INR||–|
|MD in Biochemistry||Rs.750000 INR||–|
|MS in OBGY||Rs.5000000 INR||$110,000|
|MS in ENT||Rs.2750000 INR||–|
|MS in General Surgery||Rs.3850000 INR||$88,000|
|MS in Ophthalmology||Rs.3850000 INR||$88,000|
|MS in Orthopedics||Rs.6000000 INR||$99,000|
DR DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai Admission process
- Students who want an MBBS admission need to qualify NEET UG 2020 exam,
- Students who want an MBBS admission need to qualify or pass the NEET PG 2020 exam, with a good score.
- Admission eligibility criteria is an important aspect for DDPMC Navi Mumbai Admission Process.
Dr DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai Admission Eligibility Criteria
Age- students must have completed 17 year age not more than 25 years. for MBBS admission, this parameter is really important
UG Course- 50% marks for general students and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC students are mandatory in 12th board exam.
Board- ICSE, CBSE and State Board
Main Subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
For PG Courses- Those Students, who are looking for PG admission in this Dr. DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai Campus, must have an MBBS degree from a valid University or medical college which is recognized by the Medical Council of India
Dr DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai Scholarship programs
Dr DY Patil Medical College (Mumbai Campus) provides financial aid to talented and Poor students. Which student is gone get a scholarship, this decision is to depend of College administration.
- Talented students may get a scholarship on the basics of their marks
- Scholarship programs offered by Central and State Government.
- University Merit scholarship/aid
- Fee concession for economically weak students
Dr DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai Cutoff
Dr DY Patil Medical College cutoff is the least required marks for the admission process in this medical college. Merit list formed by Selection process on the basics of the cutoff list, students who want to get admission in this university must have the required marks on the basis of NEET Cutoff 2020.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- NEET Under Graduate 2020 is the exam mandatory to be passed by the students who want to get admission in a UG Course in the medical sector
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC category are required to score around 40th percentile at least in NEET-UG 2020 exam
- General candidates are required to score around 50th percentile at least in NEET-UG 2020 exam
- Physically handicapped candidates may get 5% concession in cutoff marks for admission.
Undergraduate Cutoff 2019
|Category of students||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
|General (physical Handicapped)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|OBC/SC/ST (physical Handicapped)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET PG 2020 Cutoff
To get admission in a postgraduate course offered by Dr DY Patil Medical College (Navi Mumbai) Students need to pass NEET PG exam. NEET PG 2020 cutoff and percentile are last eligibility for PG Admission.
NEET PG cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualify Criteria||Cut-off (Required)||Revised qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|Persons with Disability (UR)||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
Counselling Process for All India Quota
DR DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai UG Counseling process
- Candidate’s registration- Students need to register themselves on the official Website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research Maharashtra for Undergraduate Courses Counseling.
- Choice Filing by Online method- Students need to choose their courses and college of their interests by online method.
- Seat Allotment – Only those students can get seats in the first round who have good marks in NEET UG exam.
- Reporting and Admission- Now students can either accept or reject the seats offered to them. If they accept it then they need to proceed for admission paperwork and formalities. Also, he/she can reject the seat if the offered seat doesn’t fit in its interest. Rejection depends on students choice.
- Registration for Second Round- students can register them again on the official website, After first-round admission process.
- Choice Filling for Round 2- Again, students need to fill the choice of courses and college.
- Seat allotment of Final Round- After Second round or final round seat allotment Students may get medical seat after second round of seat allotment.
- Admission (Final round) – Final Step, Medical students can get admission on the seat allotted to them. Medical students cannot reject the seat once allotted after second round. According to orders of the honourable Supreme Court of India,
- Registration- For Post Graduation Admission, registration is the first step on the official Website of the Medical Council Committee (MCC).
- Choice fills (online)
- Seat allotment
- Second round registration
- Second Round of Choice filling
- Second Round of Seat allotment
- PG Admission (Final Step)-All the steps have been done. Now, Students have to fulfil the admission formalities. Students cannot reject the seat after the second round of seat allotment.
Required document for UG admission
- Mark sheets of School board exams (10th and 12th Class)
- Scorecard and Admit card of NEET UG 2020 Exam
- Recent passport size Photographs, at least 8
- Birth certificate of the Candidate
- Photo ID Card issued by the Government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License etc)
- Caste Certificate (if required)
Required Documents for PG admission
- MBBS Certificate from a Valid Medical College
- Certificate from Medical Council of India
- MBBS 3rd year II mark sheet
- Recent passport size Photographs (at least 8)
- NEET PG 2020 Score Card and Admit Card
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Birth Certificate of PG candidate.
- Training certificate from an affiliate institution
- Copy of online counselling certification from West Bengal medical Counseling committee
- Photo Identity Card (govt.) (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, DL etc)
Hostel fee of DR DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai
Usually, students need to pay 2,10,000 INR annually to live in Medical College hostels
Available facilities for students
- Separate hostels for Boys and Girls
- A/C computer room
- Advanced Library
- Sports (Volley-ball, Basketball Court, Cricket ground, football, badminton)
- AC auditorium
- Medical Facilities
- Reading room
- Banking Facilities
- IT infrastructure